Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2010

Thetruefacts

I hate to tell everybody here but the spelling of 'Irak' is used in many countries around the world. She/He does not lose credibility due to the spelling. If you choose not believe the message, then that's up to you. Iraq would not have a worthless currency if they redenominated. The Iraqis within the borders of Iraq would just turn in the present currency they own and they receive a equal value of redenominated notes and coins. If you are outside of Iraq itself, then the currency will become worthless unless you plan on traveling to Iraq to exchange it.

Edited by greebs
  • Upvote 1

Hi

Being this is my first post I will probably get cut off at the knees for it but, I had a question for MovieMaker do you realise that your avatar is making the sign of the devil? I was just wonder as a very high percentage of this board seem to be Christian, and it seemed a bit unusual to have Satan symbolism not being questioned .

Anyway please feel free to flame away.

Regards

AG

No flaming away.. Just 2 things

1) so what

2) who cares

Just giving you the heads up guys. I will suggest you asking people from other countries about the own history on their currencies. It just an advice. You may use it or not. Sorry for the spelling but english is not my first language.

Come and get my dinars if you can...

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AWWW SHAAAADUP- Where is Foghorn Leghorn when ya need him--- This kid (TheTrueFacts) sounds like The Chicken Hawk---- :lol:
  • Upvote 2

Just giving you the heads up guys. I will suggest you asking people from other countries about the own history on their currencies. It just an advice. You may use it or not. Sorry for the spelling but english is not my first language.

when everyone panics...and your in doubt....run in circles, scream and shout....lol

I hate to tell everybody here but the spelling of 'Irak' is used in many countries around the world. She/He does not lose credibility due to the spelling. If you choose not believe the message, then that's up to you. Iraq would not have a worthless currency if they redenominated. The Iraqis within the borders of Iraq would just turn in the present currency they own and they receive a equal value of redenominated notes and coins. If you are outside of Iraq itself, then the currency will become worthless unless you plan on traveling to Iraq to exchange it.

DO you actually believe this bullsh#t

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

:rolleyes:

It's good to read opinions like this on here because I'm definitely trying to keep my head outta the clouds but at the same time hoping for the best ya know? Worst case scenario there could be a lop like you're saying but I do think we'll have a way to exchange our money over here. Iraq is gonna do what's best for themselves but it just seems like they would screw an awful lot of investors if they did that and I don't just mean the smalltime investors like us because we are just little fish in a big pond. I don't know of any country that hasn't given a reasonable time to exchange when they redominated but anyway I just don't think it's in their best interest to do that. I haven't been in this investment this long to sell now at a loss. Lets get this thing done. Go RVVVV!!