Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2010

Thetruefacts

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 61

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

Is your boyfriends name "Flying Butt Monkey"?

• Upvote 8

If you're talking about the smaller denominations, that could actually be great news. Thanks for the heads up.

• Upvote 3

thanks god we have dinar from iraq and not irak..... whew!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Right... So any Dinar from Irak is a scam but not the dinar from Iraq... WOW!!! I was worried for a moment too.. :) I had to check my notes to make sure I bought the right one... :D

Edited by Jon S.
  • Upvote 4

Wow...what a bombshell for your first post!! I don't think that there is anyone in this investment that has not played out that scenario a few times yet we are all still here faithfully hanging on to our dinar waiting for the RV. Why just today I emailed a person in Dallas that was selling an IDQ 25k note on craigslist for 10,000 USD. I emailed him and offered him $20.00 for it and he emailed back stating that he sold it for 10,000 USD. So it apparently is a good time to sell.

• Upvote 1

rolleyes.gif

I WONDER IF YOU RE READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE ohmy.gif NEW DENOMS COME OUT DEC 15TH AWESOME . MONEY WE HAVE RIGHT NOW NO GOOD FUNNY AS H ELL laugh.gif THEY HAVE TO EXCEPT THERE OLD NOTES AND GIVE YOU AN AMPLE TIME TO TRADE IN FOR THE NEW NOTES . A ROCKET SCIENTIST IT DOE'S NOT TAKE TO KNOW WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN tongue.gifwink.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 3

so your boots on the ground boyfriend knows more then any of the boots on the ground people we have as members of this site, who, if this were true, would be telling us the same thing. :rolleyes::o:rolleyes:

Shabbs, is that you? are you trying to get us to sell now so you dont have to pay us? :P

You sly dog you :lol:

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif THIS WAS AN AMAZING FIRST POST!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I have always known that liars seek to impose their will upon others. Your post proves it without the shadow of a doubt. Your name is ludicrous. The best thing that you can do is call a friend it is certain that you are bored, or lonely or depressed. Or perhaps all three! May God Bless you and see your needs.

God Bless America! And ever protect us from deceivers!

• Upvote 1

SELL - SELL - SELL, the sky is falling, ducks are farting and the dogs stopped barking... Cows, goats, sheep and humans are causing global warming...

The Iraqi DINAR that have been in currency after the Saddam Hussein Dictatorship are now worthless as of December 15.....

Get into your cars and drive off a bridge, drive 60 mph and into a concrete barrier... life we know it is over....

Run for them hills....

Just giving you the heads up guys. I will suggest you asking people from other countries about the own history on their currencies. It just an advice. You may use it or not. Sorry for the spelling but english is not my first language.

i'm just curious why you feel you have a sudden urge to join this site and "save" all the members from this ? what would give you the urge to to this... why do you need to tell everyone this?

• Upvote 2

Just giving you the heads up guys. I will suggest you asking people from other countries about the own history on their currencies. It just an advice. You may use it or not. Sorry for the spelling but english is not my first language.

I am not sure if you noticed or not but the little RED box to the right of your post indicates a number of people that do not seem to trust what you have to say.

GoRV.gif

You are not exactly starting out with the best reputation.

• Upvote 2