Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ME Currencies not trading

Joe P

Hi All,

Well, you know this is my favorite Forex site that I explained at length about.

Interestingly, all the ME countries currency's have not traded since Friday (3rd). For the past 3 weeks, watching the ME basket is remarkable. There are countless oddities. Anyway, see for yourself. Just look at the time stamp.

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

Hope this is a part of the puzzle. I suggest keeping this as a favorite. When those numbers change to .246 or .278 or .513 or anything with a period first...we are in for a beautiful and joyful and stressful and unimaginable new chapter in our lives.

May the previous chapter end and the new begin,

Joe P.

PS...we are closer than you think.

• Upvote 3

Hi All,

Well, you know this is my favorite Forex site that I explained at length about.

Interestingly, all the ME countries currency's have not traded since Friday (3rd). For the past 3 weeks, watching the ME basket is remarkable. There are countless oddities. Anyway, see for yourself. Just look at the time stamp.

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

Hope this is a part of the puzzle. I suggest keeping this as a favorite. When those numbers change to .246 or .278 or .513 or anything with a period first...we are in for a beautiful and joyful and stressful and unimaginable new chapter in our lives.

May the previous chapter end and the new begin,

Joe P.

PS...we are closer than you think.

Thanks for all your posts, hang in there.

joe i couldn't see where the Usd/iqd were paired.Any HELP would be appreciated :D

I know you just said they aren't trading but I don't see any charts that even have iqd paired at all or standing still .....?

If you're on an apple it won't come over the way I customized it. Otherwise, it should open showing the chart and it's the top row.

Joe P.

thanks got it.Question : If i tried to buy for the ask would it sell to me on forex yet?

Nope, not yet. It's not tradeable. What's more important unitl then is the other ME countries right below there. They are frozen and shouldn't be.

Joe P.

One problem. It's not USD to IQD, it's IQD to USD. Big difference.

Nope, if you try to pair in that order it will always be N/A...not applicable.

The USD is first.

And remember...because of this.

Down is good

Up is bad

Green is bad

Red is good

Joe P.