Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 is a blessing

robnhood

looks like good news....and I hope it is, but there is one hole in your theory. And it's the same hole I see in many stories like this.......everyone is assuming that there has to be an RV soon in order for Iraq to pay for various things.....this is not true, they can always pay for stuff with gold, US dollars or an IOU "after the chapter 7 is lifted." Just sayin

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thank you Frank... concise and to the point... nice smartcard intel... I have read bits and pieces of information that you have presented here today and it seems that this information flows with authority when coupled with facts and precision... granted we have yet to discover the RV potential and once Chapter 7 is lifted Katy Bar the Door,,, A New Year for Iraq, an new government being formed and CBI is about to explode with a new found romance for money... excuse me Dinar's, IQD's.... I am still not sure about the LOP - or the taking away of the "0"s other tan the .000857 and then actually becoming .857 and once the Chapter 7 id lifted then an additional rise to what you were figuring... 1.01. 1.17, 3.22, Kuwait's 3.54 and finally 3.86... an interesting read and a inspiring discussion... RV to the masses...

Musawi: Maliki to form government before end of constitutional period

01/12/2010 13:50:00

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FEIMHE

Baghdad (NINA) –The member of Mustaqiloun bloc of the State of Law’s Coalition, Samira al-Musawi, pointed out that “The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, is able to form the government before the end of the constitutional period.”

She stated to the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) “Maliki will present the cabinet before the end of the constitutional time specified for him for his experience in this issue and for the cooperation of the blocs with him to form the government as soon as possible.”

Over the share of Mustaqiloun bloc, she said “The bloc considers its role in the former government through the posts that it assumed.”

The President, Jalal Talabani, tasked Maliki to from the government within a month according to Article 76 of the constitution. /End/

• Upvote 1

I do not understand why so many people are so critical of Frank? I truly beleive that he attempts to operate with integrity and holds no ill will towards anyone. I know that he is a little eccentric and maybe a little dramatic for some. However, I do beleive that he is a chosen vessel to share truths and give encouragement. I hope that those who look forward to Franks articles sincerely take time to lift him up in prayer. His motives are right and he does try to give God all of the Glory! Tonight, I suggest that you take a moment to evaluate what Frank brings to this investment and receive his knowledge with an open heart. Rightly divide the word of truth before you pass judgement.

No offense, but unless you know the guy personally there is no way you can know about his motives one way or the other. He is just an anonymous dinar guru who says what Christians want to hear. It is commonly known that Frank has a business association with a dinar dealer (Ali) and likely collects commissions for every order with his code entered in it. He has also stated that he will be running a cash-in location in Ohio for Ali. One of the most disturbing things to me about this investment is the number of Christian people trusting in anonymous gurus who throw out references to Jesus on a regular basis to entice other Christians to follow them. "He must be honest ... after all, he prays, he sings hymns and gives the glory to God! " .... etc. etc. .... The world is full of religious conmen who dupe gullible people of faith out of their money.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Thank you so much frank for this post. I haven't been on here long but I have to admit this was the most interesting and most informative post yet. I really enjoyed it. The politics behind everything in this world is crazy. God Bless you

• Upvote 1

robnhood

Thank you for posting Frank26's daily chat.

I also enjoy reading what frank26 has to say; word of God through the key-strokes of frank26; it's not what frank says that matters, it's what God has to say to us by using frank and I and you and anyone else with a voice...and a heart to hear...

Thanks

ret

• Upvote 1

No offense, but unless you know the guy personally there is no way you can know about his motives one way or the other. He is just an anonymous dinar guru who says what Christians want to hear. It is commonly known that Frank has a business association with a dinar dealer (Ali) and likely collects commissions for every order with his code entered in it. He has also stated that he will be running a cash-in location in Ohio for Ali. One of the most disturbing things to me about this investment is the number of Christian people trusting in anonymous gurus who throw out references to Jesus on a regular basis to entice other Christians to follow them. "He must be honest ... after all, he prays, he sings hymns and gives the glory to God! " .... etc. etc. .... The world is full of religious conmen who dupe gullible people of faith out of their money.

That is why I stated that we must rightly divide the word of truth. Their will ALWAYS be wolves among the sheep. I support what he stands for, we all need to make money. If he can make a little money off of what he does, I do not have any problems with that. His Intel is fairly accurate and he does not sway my buisness decisions one way or another. I agree that their are snakes out their glorifying the name of Jesus trying to gain peoples trust. However, it is up to each individual to make a decision on what and who they beleive. IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY! Don't take things so personal, but be guarded to protect yourself.

• Upvote 2

There was an article today telling us that Japan had acquired a contract with Iraq (JICA) worth 600 million USD. They went on to tell us that it is the equivalent of 700 million IQD. Do you remember my post from yesterday Family? If not then please refer to it again. Read the paragraph that supports our Team’s report that 85% of the 000’s have been lifted. We use the CBI M2 figures………remember? Now I want to introduce a “POSSIBILITY” to the rate that may come out. Keeping in mind that I am NOT changing my stance on what I have said for the last two years. Family……is it possible that when Shabibi said they will lift the 000’s in 2010 that it was being lifted not only physically but off of the IQD’s exchange rate? The CBI website confirms that S is on schedule with The Plan. Only 15% of the 000’s exist outside of the CBI. So with that neatly accomplished…….is the Japan article suggesting that the rate we seek is already ………..IN THE NEW CONTRACTS NOW BEING SIGNED? Why do I say this? Because of the math. You know what to do………go to the next paragraph. LOL.

Let me take my shoes off because I will need all the toes I can get to do this math. If you take the 700 million dinars from the Japanese contract and LIFT THE 000’S FROM THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IQD………then you would be multiplying it by .857. That would equal ………600 million USD. Nobody knows the date nor the rate Family but articles like this one that I speak about cause us to raise our eyebrows. If you take a dollar and divide it by .857 it equals……..1.17. So the math is right in front of our faces but I can’t help but to ask ………is someone laughing directly at our faces? Look…….if it comes out at 1.17 and not my 3+………I will praise God with the same amount of energy no matter what. What do you say?

All this math is fine and dandy but it's all for not. The article that he is referring too from the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) states that the contract was for 600 million USD or 700 BILLION IQD. When you do the math, it's the same rate that we've been looking at for almost 2 years now. Oh well, it sounded good.

Edited by maddenchamp22
  • Upvote 2

I have always ignored all of the singing and praying. Regarding frank26, I look at his intel,study it to see if it makes sense. And I believe he has some great ideas about how this is all going to shake out. And I am in agreement with him on much of what he says. I like this man; however, I don't mix business with religion. Never have/never will.

• Upvote 1

Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 12/02/10

Good evening Family,

T minus 30……or less.

Do you remember when the MOF/MOP asked the Ministers last summer to turn in a rate for the 2011 budget? Do you remember the first report contained 1.17 as the rate but it was rejected and a 3.2108 rate was finally agreed upon with the necessity to add 20% to this figure at a later date in order to fulfill the 2011 budget? You do? Good go on to the next paragraph.

I started and will end with the idea solely IMO that when the IQD is RI’d because conditions have been met according to CH7 we should see a rate of 3.22. I am also of the belief that if they add the 20% that they agreed upon then we would look at an RV of 3.86. With me so far? Good go on to the next paragraph.

My opinion is just that…….a worthless opinion. What if my opinion of an RI/3.22 or and RV/3.86 does not come about? What if their original opinion of 1.17 as their starting rate is a reality? Well believe me I would still do my Snoopy dance………on my head! Why am I even bringing this up? Want to know? Good go on to the next paragraph.

There was an article today telling us that Japan had acquired a contract with Iraq (JICA) worth 600 million USD. They went on to tell us that it is the equivalent of 700 million IQD. Do you remember my post from yesterday Family? If not then please refer to it again. Read the paragraph that supports our Team’s report that 85% of the 000’s have been lifted. We use the CBI M2 figures………remember? Now I want to introduce a “POSSIBILITY” to the rate that may come out. Keeping in mind that I am NOT changing my stance on what I have said for the last two years. Family……is it possible that when Shabibi said they will lift the 000’s in 2010 that it was being lifted not only physically but off of the IQD’s exchange rate? The CBI website confirms that S is on schedule with The Plan. Only 15% of the 000’s exist outside of the CBI. So with that neatly accomplished…….is the Japan article suggesting that the rate we seek is already ………..IN THE NEW CONTRACTS NOW BEING SIGNED? Why do I say this? Because of the math. You know what to do………go to the next paragraph. LOL.

Let me take my shoes off because I will need all the toes I can get to do this math. If you take the 700 million dinars from the Japanese contract and LIFT THE 000’S FROM THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IQD………then you would be multiplying it by .857. That would equal ………600 million USD. Nobody knows the date nor the rate Family but articles like this one that I speak about cause us to raise our eyebrows. If you take a dollar and divide it by .857 it equals……..1.17. So the math is right in front of our faces but I can’t help but to ask ………is someone laughing directly at our faces? Look…….if it comes out at 1.17 and not my 3+………I will praise God with the same amount of energy no matter what. What do you say?

I love any article that does not come from the GOI. Guess who’s coming to dinner……..THE UNSC!!! I have seen many of their politicians come from Iraq to give us their sales pitch on why they should be released from CH7. BUT …….I believe this is the first time I see us going to them. M wants to get everything done between the 10th and the 15th …….looks like the UNSC may be interested in the same thing. Do you remember when the MOF assistants will be visiting Ali’s office?

UN Security Council to hold high-level meeting in Iraq Dec 15th

Dec 2, 2010, 18:56 GMT

New York – US Vice President Joe Biden will preside over a UN Security Council meeting on Iraq on December 15, convened to discuss progress made in Iraq, a US official said Thursday.

Biden will lead the debate because the US holds the rotating presidency of the 15-nation council in December. Other government officials are expected to attend.

The US envoy to the United Nations, Ambassador Susan Rice, said, ‘It’s an important opportunity for the international community to recognize the very real progress that Iraq has made, both in term of the government formation and significant steps taken to terminate its Chapter 7 obligations.’

Chapter 7 of the UN Charter is imposed, including use of force, to try to eliminate threats to international peace and security emanating from a situation or a country. The Baghdad government has embarked on bringing democratic changes to its post-conflict situation. The US-led coalition forces have ended its intervention and Baghdad has begun assuming security responsibilities.

Note: General consensus is that the Iraqi Dinar must RI BEFORE Iraq is removed from Chapter 7. It must have a stable and viable currency in order to terminate Chapter 7.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/middleeast/news/article_1603040.php/UN-Security-Council-to-hold-high-level-meeting-in-Iraq

I love articles from the CBI…….oh I already said that didn’t I? Did you see the one where Shabibi said that he wants to improve the value of the dinar and stressing that they had several measures to do this including raising the dinar exchange rate? That’s my Shabby baby. S means to make the dinar powerful and valuable again. Notice what we told you in yesterday’s post how the IQD is paired with 8 currencies……..you can now compare it to other currencies of value. IMO…….S is showing off to his Arab neighbors……..not the whole world. For a few months now S has come out of hiding to point the finger directly at M telling him ………you lost me 8 valuable months. But if you sit down before the end of this year…….I will still give you the rate. Then dramatically at the speed of E=MC2 we see M now telling S………GIVE ME THE RATE! One is the loneliest number that you will ever do because ……..It takes two to tango. But S is asking for something else according to DELTA. It was wonderful to see the 2011 budget approved today. Revenues of 66.7 bn ………expenditures of 78.7 bn leaving a deficit of 12 bn. If you look at the revenues and expenditures note that these numbers are rather close. This is an important factor when trying to run a balanced budget. BUT……..like I told you………S wants one more thing of M. Time to go to the next paragraph Family.

DELTA report from Iraqi TV today is saying that the CBI will remove the 000’s. The GOI is asking for a value of 1.01 or above. They are leaving it in the hands of the CBI they say. Then the CBI fired back and told the MOF today to remove the gap in the deficit of 12 billion. Then……..they can have their new rate. Ironically enough if S gives them the rate………the deficit is wiped out. What I find very encouraging is that M is asking S for the rate. Like I said the speed of E=MC2. TV is saying the government may start selling T-bonds. (Team feels it will do no good without the new rate) DELTA says that the auctions are now showing a reverse in their trend. It used to sell USD to get IQD………it is now the opposite. It is possible that banks are starting to buy up the LD’s at a much faster pace. Today’s auction was huge……….200 million +. Iraqi TV is saying that the CBI is going to do it. It being added value to the IQD. They are talking how M has told the CBI Shabibi to do something about the rate. TV said IMF and World Bank will give them loans but they have to raise the value of their currency first. Family S is doing a lot of talking. That’s big. It’s not his advisors that normally gave us a lot of BS. DELTA wants you to know that the CBI articles are not old or repeats because they are talking about the 2011 budget. TV also says that M states this action by the CBI will increase the value on imports. DELTA is also suggesting that the Japanese article may have had a glitch in it. The millions may have been billions. Then our 1.17 would be changed to a 3+. TV is talking about M’s target dates 10th to the 15th. In conclusion……. S GOT ORDERS FROM M. But M says work on deficit ………remove the gap. DELTA said since the GOI is one now we are seeing things move much faster. I said yes…….at the speed of E=MC2.

Below you will see an article where goods are being matched up with neighboring Arab currencies. Keep in mind what I told you about the pairing that started yesterday. Why have they stopped comparing everything to the USD? Well read the article and do some thinking. Please enjoy.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/economic-news/37425.html&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgq4 WJHSEk63g8hU8wyBBTGCpKOGQ

Iraqi SECURITY FORCES arrested 39 suspected Al Qaida bad guys today. Hmmm………taking care of ourselves are we…….impressed we are of you.

Oil is at 89.60. No comment.

Another Team member expressed an interesting opinion on the Smart Cards and their procedure to load them. I usually keep things to myself especially if I am not the author of it. I must admit liking this and presenting it to you as food for thought. These are just opinions……….place them with yours. Please enjoy.

Frank,

In going back through material and notes I have accumulated in the past year or more, and speaking with an expert in electronic cards I have a theory on the birth of the RV. Face it we all know it is as you say IMMINENT. We all know also that S has stated and wants it finished by the end of 2010…

Now you have always told all to look at patterns……..I have and one is standing out at this time……..SMARTCARDS!!! Now in the past 8 months every month they have said we are passing out smartcards at the end of the month…….after that statement they come back in two weeks and say we changed that to the end of next month…….two weeks later they moved it out again…….Correct?

Okay we are 8 days not 14 from the date of the last issue date of Dec. 10th and still no articles have been seen that it has been moved again. So with that assumption and pattern broken we feel the 10th is the date of issuance. Now will they pass them out and load them later? Probably not because in speaking with an expert in electronic card issuance it is easier to do a massive amount of cards LOADED and let the card company hit the button to activate the cards.

Now we must remember Iraq is new to the electronic aspect. So given the NEW knowledge and not much experience they have to beckon to the card company and do the most cost effective way as opposed to the higher rate….In speaking with this representative she said it is by far cheaper to LOAD the card with the expected amount, issue the cards to recipients and when the funds are in the account call them back and they will release the amount to show active on the card. Now what if they do not have a phone to activate? Well should that be a problem we could issue it and have them show id to use it through the electronic system…….Now remember this is a US rep for our card companies here and we have picture Id’s………so in Iraq I would imagine they can pick the card up at the bank as was spoke of several months back and do all the formalities as she said and they will activate all cards at the same time………….

Okay moving on to the next part in this theory………..JAPAN and all the cars they are sending for parliament to be there on again DEC 10th. Now it has occurred to me that Japan just lowered its currency to force China to adjust theirs and in doing so they are quite strapped at the moment and TP would not work for them…..Also who was the company with the massive recall of late? Yep!!! Toyota…hence Japan needs the financial help at this time I would imagine…………..So I ask you sir, would you as the Pres of Japan deliver a massive amount of new cars to a country that has NO MARKETABLE CURRENCY? Would you not want it upon delivery or at least so much before you sent them?

So we now have two major issues pointing to the 10th………..Now we go back to a guest on the conference call that stated IHO that he expects it any day however he was pretty positive we would see it by the week before Christmas……the Monday following the 10th is the 13th which is the WEEK before Christmas…….

Now in retrospect we must remember we have all heard a date and anticipated a date and it has come and gone with no action………….also S said in the past he wants this and in the last day alone “HE IS TALKING UP A STORM”…….what is that all about? I feel sir as patterns go we are on the threshold of our blessing at any moment…………Only the LORD knows the exact date and it will be let go at the best possible time………………….

Below is the last article I have found on the SMARTCARDS…………the last sentence says they need more development so hence at the mercy of a card companies suggestions…………….

Trouble handling the smart card in Samawah

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/2229464.html

Yes Onward Christian Soldiers………crowns and thorns may perish …..Kingdoms rise and wane. But the church of Jesus constant will remain. I believe you have had too much of Frank26 in the last four days. That is why I am pleased that tomorrow is Friday and for the next three days AGGIEDAD will help you realign the crosshairs so you can focus on our Lord. I am grateful to my admins and mods and very much appreciate our newshounds. Don’t forget to join AQ if you want to be a part of our newshounds. Before I leave you do me a favor……kindly go to just one more paragraph.

By hours I almost had a trifecta. You see I just celebrated my granddaughter’s birthday two days ago and today I celebrate my daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday Sweetheart of my life! Daddy loves you very much! Well guess who’s birthday it is tomorrow Family? The love of my life…….my TINK! I am taking her to a French restaurant Le McDonalds. LOL! Actually sitting side by side as we hold hands is the greatest gift that God could give the both of us. I will love you forever TINK and as I have told you before once in Heaven I will love you for an eternity but even that will not be long enough to love you. Thank you for coming into my world and becoming…….My World. I hope you liked the roses today. God bless you all Family. My Christian love that only knows to LOVE YOU. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Downvote 1

This has been posted ;)

My apologies.. I looked at the other Frank post, and I guess I didn't read far enough into it. I saw the guy giving a personal opinion and assumed the whole thread was such, an opinion.. Well, you know what they say about people who assume. lol

I am sorry for the double post.

I do not understand why so many people are so critical of Frank? I truly beleive that he attempts to operate with integrity and holds no ill will towards anyone. I know that he is a little eccentric and maybe a little dramatic for some. However, I do beleive that he is a chosen vessel to share truths and give encouragement. I hope that those who look forward to Franks articles sincerely take time to lift him up in prayer. His motives are right and he does try to give God all of the Glory! Tonight, I suggest that you take a moment to evaluate what Frank brings to this investment and receive his knowledge with an open heart. Rightly divide the word of truth before you pass judgement.

Good evening Family,

T minus 30……or less.

Do you remember when the MOF/MOP asked the Ministers last summer to turn in a rate for the 2011 budget? Do you remember the first report contained 1.17 as the rate but it was rejected and a 3.2108 rate was finally agreed upon with the necessity to add 20% to this figure at a later date in order to fulfill the 2011 budget? You do? Good go on to the next paragraph.

I started and will end with the idea solely IMO that when the IQD is RI’d because conditions have been met according to CH7 we should see a rate of 3.22. I am also of the belief that if they add the 20% that they agreed upon then we would look at an RV of 3.86. With me so far? Good go on to the next paragraph.

My opinion is just that…….a worthless opinion. What if my opinion of an RI/3.22 or and RV/3.86 does not come about? What if their original opinion of 1.17 as their starting rate is a reality? Well believe me I would still do my Snoopy dance………on my head! Why am I even bringing this up? Want to know? Good go on to the next paragraph.

I love any article that does not come from the GOI. Guess who’s coming to dinner……..THE UNSC!!! I have seen many of their politicians come from Iraq to give us their sales pitch on why they should be released from CH7. BUT …….I believe this is the first time I see us going to them. M wants to get everything done between the 10th and the 15th …….looks like the UNSC may be interested in the same thing. Do you remember when the MOF assistants will be visiting Ali’s office?

UN Security Council to hold high-level meeting in Iraq Dec 15th

Dec 2, 2010, 18:56 GMT

New York - US Vice President Joe Biden will preside over a UN Security Council meeting on Iraq on December 15, convened to discuss progress made in Iraq, a US official said Thursday.

Biden will lead the debate because the US holds the rotating presidency of the 15-nation council in December. Other government officials are expected to attend.

The US envoy to the United Nations, Ambassador Susan Rice, said, 'It's an important opportunity for the international community to recognize the very real progress that Iraq has made, both in term of the government formation and significant steps taken to terminate its Chapter 7 obligations.'

Chapter 7 of the UN Charter is imposed, including use of force, to try to eliminate threats to international peace and security emanating from a situation or a country. The Baghdad government has embarked on bringing democratic changes to its post-conflict situation. The US-led coalition forces have ended its intervention and Baghdad has begun assuming security responsibilities.

Note: General consensus is that the Iraqi Dinar must RI BEFORE Iraq is removed from Chapter 7. It must have a stable and viable currency in order to terminate Chapter 7.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/middleeast/news/article_1603040.php/UN-Security-Council-to-hold-high-level-meeting-in-Iraq

I love articles from the CBI…….oh I already said that didn’t I? Did you see the one where Shabibi said that he wants to improve the value of the dinar and stressing that they had several measures to do this including raising the dinar exchange rate? That’s my Shabby baby. S means to make the dinar powerful and valuable again. Notice what we told you in yesterday’s post how the IQD is paired with 8 currencies……..you can now compare it to other currencies of value. IMO…….S is showing off to his Arab neighbors……..not the whole world. For a few months now S has come out of hiding to point the finger directly at M telling him ………you lost me 8 valuable months. But if you sit down before the end of this year…….I will still give you the rate. Then dramatically at the speed of E=MC2 we see M now telling S………GIVE ME THE RATE! One is the loneliest number that you will ever do because ……..It takes two to tango. But S is asking for something else according to DELTA. It was wonderful to see the 2011 budget approved today. Revenues of 66.7 bn ………expenditures of 78.7 bn leaving a deficit of 12 bn. If you look at the revenues and expenditures note that these numbers are rather close. This is an important factor when trying to run a balanced budget. BUT……..like I told you………S wants one more thing of M. Time to go to the next paragraph Family.

DELTA report from Iraqi TV today is saying that the CBI will remove the 000’s. The GOI is asking for a value of 1.01 or above. They are leaving it in the hands of the CBI they say. Then the CBI fired back and told the MOF today to remove the gap in the deficit of 12 billion. Then……..they can have their new rate. Ironically enough if S gives them the rate………the deficit is wiped out. What I find very encouraging is that M is asking S for the rate. Like I said the speed of E=MC2. TV is saying the government may start selling T-bonds. (Team feels it will do no good without the new rate) DELTA says that the auctions are now showing a reverse in their trend. It used to sell USD to get IQD………it is now the opposite. It is possible that banks are starting to buy up the LD’s at a much faster pace. Today’s auction was huge……….200 million +. Iraqi TV is saying that the CBI is going to do it. It being added value to the IQD. They are talking how M has told the CBI Shabibi to do something about the rate. TV said IMF and World Bank will give them loans but they have to raise the value of their currency first. Family S is doing a lot of talking. That’s big. It’s not his advisors that normally gave us a lot of BS. DELTA wants you to know that the CBI articles are not old or repeats because they are talking about the 2011 budget. TV also says that M states this action by the CBI will increase the value on imports. DELTA is also suggesting that the Japanese article may have had a glitch in it. The millions may have been billions. Then our 1.17 would be changed to a 3+. TV is talking about M’s target dates 10th to the 15th. In conclusion……. S GOT ORDERS FROM M. But M says work on deficit ………remove the gap. DELTA said since the GOI is one now we are seeing things move much faster. I said yes…….at the speed of E=MC2.

Below you will see an article where goods are being matched up with neighboring Arab currencies. Keep in mind what I told you about the pairing that started yesterday. Why have they stopped comparing everything to the USD? Well read the article and do some thinking. Please enjoy.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/economic-news/37425.html&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgq4 WJHSEk63g8hU8wyBBTGCpKOGQ

Iraqi SECURITY FORCES arrested 39 suspected Al Qaida bad guys today. Hmmm………taking care of ourselves are we…….impressed we are of you.

Oil is at 89.60. No comment.

Another Team member expressed an interesting opinion on the Smart Cards and their procedure to load them. I usually keep things to myself especially if I am not the author of it. I must admit liking this and presenting it to you as food for thought. These are just opinions……….place them with yours. Please enjoy.

Frank,

In going back through material and notes I have accumulated in the past year or more, and speaking with an expert in electronic cards I have a theory on the birth of the RV. Face it we all know it is as you say IMMINENT. We all know also that S has stated and wants it finished by the end of 2010…

Now you have always told all to look at patterns……..I have and one is standing out at this time……..SMARTCARDS!!! Now in the past 8 months every month they have said we are passing out smartcards at the end of the month…….after that statement they come back in two weeks and say we changed that to the end of next month…….two weeks later they moved it out again…….Correct?

Okay we are 8 days not 14 from the date of the last issue date of Dec. 10th and still no articles have been seen that it has been moved again. So with that assumption and pattern broken we feel the 10th is the date of issuance. Now will they pass them out and load them later? Probably not because in speaking with an expert in electronic card issuance it is easier to do a massive amount of cards LOADED and let the card company hit the button to activate the cards.

Now we must remember Iraq is new to the electronic aspect. So given the NEW knowledge and not much experience they have to beckon to the card company and do the most cost effective way as opposed to the higher rate….In speaking with this representative she said it is by far cheaper to LOAD the card with the expected amount, issue the cards to recipients and when the funds are in the account call them back and they will release the amount to show active on the card. Now what if they do not have a phone to activate? Well should that be a problem we could issue it and have them show id to use it through the electronic system…….Now remember this is a US rep for our card companies here and we have picture Id’s………so in Iraq I would imagine they can pick the card up at the bank as was spoke of several months back and do all the formalities as she said and they will activate all cards at the same time………….

Okay moving on to the next part in this theory………..JAPAN and all the cars they are sending for parliament to be there on again DEC 10th. Now it has occurred to me that Japan just lowered its currency to force China to adjust theirs and in doing so they are quite strapped at the moment and TP would not work for them…..Also who was the company with the massive recall of late? Yep!!! Toyota…hence Japan needs the financial help at this time I would imagine…………..So I ask you sir, would you as the Pres of Japan deliver a massive amount of new cars to a country that has NO MARKETABLE CURRENCY? Would you not want it upon delivery or at least so much before you sent them?

So we now have two major issues pointing to the 10th………..Now we go back to a guest on the conference call that stated IHO that he expects it any day however he was pretty positive we would see it by the week before Christmas……the Monday following the 10th is the 13th which is the WEEK before Christmas…….

Now in retrospect we must remember we have all heard a date and anticipated a date and it has come and gone with no action………….also S said in the past he wants this and in the last day alone “HE IS TALKING UP A STORM”…….what is that all about? I feel sir as patterns go we are on the threshold of our blessing at any moment…………Only the LORD knows the exact date and it will be let go at the best possible time………………….

Below is the last article I have found on the SMARTCARDS............the last sentence says they need more development so hence at the mercy of a card companies suggestions................

Trouble handling the smart card in Samawah

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/2229464.html

Yes Onward Christian Soldiers………crowns and thorns may perish …..Kingdoms rise and wane. But the church of Jesus constant will remain. I believe you have had too much of Frank26 in the last four days. That is why I am pleased that tomorrow is Friday and for the next three days AGGIEDAD will help you realign the crosshairs so you can focus on our Lord. I am grateful to my admins and mods and very much appreciate our newshounds. Don’t forget to join AQ if you want to be a part of our newshounds. Before I leave you do me a favor……kindly go to just one more paragraph.

By hours I almost had a trifecta. You see I just celebrated my granddaughter’s birthday two days ago and today I celebrate my daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday Sweetheart of my life! Daddy loves you very much! Well guess who’s birthday it is tomorrow Family? The love of my life…….my TINK! I am taking her to a French restaurant Le McDonalds. LOL! Actually sitting side by side as we hold hands is the greatest gift that God could give the both of us. I will love you forever TINK and as I have told you before once in Heaven I will love you for an eternity but even that will not be long enough to love you. Thank you for coming into my world and becoming…….My World. I hope you liked the roses today. God bless you all Family. My Christian love that only knows to LOVE YOU. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

FRANK,YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON...THANK YOU FOR SHARING ALL THE GREAT INFO WITH US. I REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTS.IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND THE FAMILY SOME DAY.AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1