Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a little sad

rootdizzol

sad but this is the average mindset of the people here at dinar vets....well if rumors (lies) get you by then here is one for you....it will rv tomorrow at 100:1....get to high ground cause that tidal wave is a coming.....woohoo go rv

Nice reputation dinarmoneyman! Keep up the good work genius!

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 2

I goto this greek sandwich shop on main st. where the owner's daughter is married to a hungarian raised by Iraqi's... He was told to watch the price of yeast, once that rockets expect the dinar to explode upwards withing 24hours. Just sharing.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I can't ignore this one.....................So you're saying when they yeast rises you get dough? As in cash in RV get you lots of dough? OH YEAH!!!

• Upvote 4

sad but this is the average mindset of the people here at dinar vets....well if rumors (lies) get you by then here is one for you....it will rv tomorrow at 100:1....get to high ground cause that tidal wave is a coming.....woohoo go rv

I agree! We here on DV are stupid. Glad we have all of your research to keep us grounded. There will be no RV, however I bought some dinars because I think it won't happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ya, what happened with all of this intel , and contacts, people in high high high high places with confidential information in regards to the rate and time. Seems like they have disappeared, like they are not wanted here anymore. Hu. :lol:

Seems like there's quite a few people in this forum/chat that have gotten addicted to being lied to. With almost 6 years of riding this dinar roller coaster, I must say that I'm quite fed up with all the lies and deceptions, but I'm still managing to hang on. While I'm hoping, praying, wishing for a big payout, I have taught myself to accept anything that might happen. I applaud those like myself that been on this for many a years, as it has been a longggg rough ride. Let's keep the spirit up and ride this thing till the end no matter how tough it gets.

M.

• Upvote 1

well tommarow is the 1st of the month and i dont see one rumor that we will see our rv tommarow. always need a good rumor of the he said she said garbage to cheer me up.

Hey I was talking to a friend of mine his name is Neil, He has been a financial advisor for around 10 yrs and his brother Bob has been in the field for abut 15 yrs their last name is Onit, they are refered as the Onit Brothers. Well he was talking Dinar to me and both him and his brother were talking about a Rv happening before this weekend is over they have come to the conclusion that the value would be around 2.00 to 2.30 per dinar.. Do you remember thier name.. Neil and Bob Onit... I thought that if you believe this than you can Neil and Bob Onit... I hope that cheered you up. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1