Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

make of it what u want,,???

omg

Wait a minute! If SteveI wrote this post, how long ago did he write it? I ask because on November 25, 2010 he said in a conference call with zzzzzzzzz that this past fall he was asked to re-write his company's multi-million dollar contract form USD to IQD. When they did this, the rate converted to $3.22. He said he was confident in that rate.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Gee... who went to sleep? LOL Mods (or whoever), that is just plain old tacky. C h e c k m a t e is his name and it is just childish to zzzzzzzzzzz it out like that. Now what if he wrote something and a poster lifted it and posted it here...How will you give due credit (well...if you even do)?

To answer your question, it was posted today, citing a plethora of sources he pulled together (don't let the dates on it confuse you. Steve has over 37,000 documents in a library at his disposal on this stuff).

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Gee... who went to sleep? LOL Mods (or whoever), that is just plain old tacky. C h e c k m a t e is his name and it is just childish to zzzzzzzzzzz it out like that. Now what if he wrote something and a poster lifted it and posted it here...How will you give due credit (well...if you even do)?

To answer your question, it was posted today, citing a plethora of sources he pulled together (don't let the dates on it confuse you. Steve has over 37,000 documents in a library at his disposal on this stuff).

Please tell me where those 2 fellows are posting now. I am so upset that they are banned. It's so ridiculous. To me, they were to most knowledgeable guys around.

• Upvote 1

Hold on.... how can you have two notes that have the same value? 25,000 and 25 new dinar are the same? NO WAY. so if i had 100,000 dinar in the bank...then the RV happens, now i have 100 Dinars in the bank??? You think they blow themselves up now, they will go apeshite (no pun intended) over that.. they would never put money in the banking system again. Iraq is trying to build its banking system, not destroy it.

1st off i didnt say i wrote . nor did i try to take credit for it. i read it and thought it was worth passing on for info, thats whats wrong with the whole situation, you cant even pass on info that people may not have seen yet.. i thought thats what this was for,,keeping up with what is being sayed and pass it on...anyway make of it what u want...

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post! They are simply stating that you literally cut and pasted another post.. SO it started with "I"... Meaning,,, we thought you were making the comments, because you did not clarify. No worries mate.

Thank you for clarifying OMG. Many peeps here really like SteveI, he is a professional and a good man! GO RV 2010!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hold on.... how can you have two notes that have the same value? 25,000 and 25 new dinar are the same? NO WAY. so if i had 100,000 dinar in the bank...then the RV happens, now i have 100 Dinars in the bank??? You think they blow themselves up now, they will go apeshite (no pun intended) over that.. they would never put money in the banking system again. Iraq is trying to build its banking system, not destroy it.

well the way i c it is that each note will hold its face value, for what ever amount of time they put on exchanging the 000 notes....if they put a time frame at all....do you know anybody with a new 25 dinar note ? when rv happens everybody or almost everybody will cash in their 000 notes, thats what they want so they can take them out of curculation,,,might not be right ,,but thats what i think,,,just an opinion...

Hmm....OMG,what does that stand for.........OMG=Other Man's Goods? Because this isn't yours LMAO. Give credit where credit is due. Put in your post somewhere "WHO" you copy/pasted this from :lol::lol::lol:

As for you hspotman your point is well taken,,,SEVERAL TIMES...i see your status as a SENIOR MEMBER,,,let put a lil effort into acting like one instead of findding fault in everbodys post...thanks for your words of wisdom,,,LMAO

• Upvote 1

Floridian - tried to PM you, but got a message that you were not permitted to use the message system.

I am getting this message A LOT lately when trying to PM people....but not everyone.

Does anyone understand why this is happening? Floridian has been around awhile -

and so have others I have tried to PM - and now I get the message that they cannot

receive PMs....

Floridian - will you PM me with a way to send you an email?

Thanks.

Peace.

As for you hspotman your point is well taken,,,SEVERAL TIMES...i see your status as a SENIOR MEMBER,,,let put a lil effort into acting like one instead of findding fault in everbodys post...thanks for your words of wisdom,,,LMAO

;):lol: Hey I'm sorry brah, I'm just havin a llittle fun with ya, I don't even come here that much anymore. Peeps were just copy/pasting your post, and sayin in the other place that that someone/you were repeating what Steve originally posted. I just came over to poke fun, as there is no bashing over there really because of everyone taking everyone else serious with respect. Nothing serious intended, and I'm sorry for giving you the bash. I'm glad you can laugh about it. :D

• Upvote 1