Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Chat - 11/29/10 - evening

Legolas

DD: 1) I’ve said time and again that the ONLY way we can really follow this investment is to ensure we are aware of ALL the information…. not just the information we HOPE is out there, but ALL the information

DD: as such, I wish to point a few things out for us all to be aware of…

DD: – Obama speech…. Government freeze on salaries doesn’t sound like money is coming in too soon too me… does it you? This is NOT me trying to freak you out… just helping you be aware of what is out there

DD: – Ireland bailout…. doesn’t sound like an IQD RV is going to help them out immediately does it you?

DD: – Euro tanking… I’ve been told this is something to be aware of… that China is holding up the EURO, and as such, that needs to be resolved for things to move forward… just another thing to be aware of

DD: 2) Why did I type the above? I did NOT do it because I believe we have to wait forever for this… I DID it because I need you ALL to wake up and see what is REALLY going on out there. Because ALL the above are possibilities that could SLOW this down… and from what I’ve been told in the past… HAVE slowed this down in the past

DD: As such, you just need to take it all in and realize that this investment will NOT happen because of HYPE all over the internet. It will most likely happen WHEN the ENTIRE government is seated in Iraq

DD: 3) The WORLD absolutely needs this… another reason I pointed out the above… BUT, it can’t and WON’T until the GOI is complete and Shabibbi and the IMF feel that Iraq is stable enough to handle the money and the CHANGE….

DD: Can you imagine the chaos that could happen in Iraq with all that money when there is a perception that there is no government? It’s just NOT going to happen that way

DD: We’ve found the FIX for the problem in the world… BUT…. we must ensure our “house” is built on SOLID GROUND… not SAND…. sound familiar?

DD: 4) Because of ALL the above, I’ve stated everyone should reign in their expectations around a RATE or a DATE…. those who put out such things may not be lying or deceiving, but they are certainly not being CAREFUL with how they share such information… we all want to hear HUGE RETURNS…. and we’ll probably get such returns…. but NOT in the neighborhood of $8 or $9… that’s LUDICROUS! It is my opinion we’ll see anywhere between $1 – $3 range

DD: 5) I received MANY emails today about my post earlier. It surprises me so many asked WHAT I’ve heard or KNOW that would be to the contrary of what I posted… Isn’t it obvious? We were promised an RV TODAY…. did NOT happen!!! We were promised a $8+ rate today… did NOT happen!!! Do I really need to explain that post? I’m just probably at my wits end about things shared that are careless and have no backing. I just wanted to help you be careful with your expectations.

DD: 6) I’m a HUGE believer in our investment as most who have been following me know, but I am NOT a believer in stuff that is in no way feasible for the country of Iraq or the world to handle. It just will NOT be that way. Sorry to disappoint some, but it’s just the way it is. You have to be aware of how these things work, and if you’re not, then you will follow any “good news” there is. I’m all for keeping your spirits and your hopes up, but I will NOT lie to you, and I’m tired of allowing information on the site that I perceive to be just that….

DD: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “RUMORS: DO NOT BELIEVE!” SECTION…. IN MY OPINION IS NOT TRUE… SO DEAL WITH THAT… PERIOD!!! If you can handle that last statement, then you’ll do better with the information contained in there.

DD: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “CHATS & POSTS” SECTION… IN MY OPINION…. STILL HAS THE VERDICT OUT ON IT… I don’t know WHERE to put that information, other than to put it out there for CORROBORATION to review and discuss.

DD: I have had MANY questions about the SMS Text Message I sent out yesterday afternoon…. Let me explain this again…

DD: ONLY those who’ve signed up to receive “WEEKLY UPDATES” from me via “TEXT” will get those messages from me… ANYONE who signed up to receive the “RV ANNOUNCEMENT” from me via “TEXT”… will NOT receive a TEXT message from me…. EVER… UNTIL…. the RV. I can’t make it more clear than that. Know what you’ve signed up for… and understand

DD: I still have NOT received any NEW information that helps me feel things have changed… IMO, they have NOT changed. I too am disappointed the RUMORS did not come true. I WIN either way though… Why? I now know who to trust and who to NOT trust as it relates to their information

DD: I hope all of the above is CLEAR for everyone. Please be patient… do NOT go out and purchase the “Dinars on Reserve” program… as there is too much that is NOT known about the timeframe. Please understand… I’ve said it time and again.

DD: That’s all I have… I’ve heard NOTHING NEW… NOTHING BAD or GOOD!! That’s all I have…. Go Dinar! – DD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to admit, I was beginning to worry about the integrity of that site after seeing all of the new "money-generating" services which have been established there recently, but this post helps to restore some faith. The guy does an awful lot of work, and deserves some compensation for it. This post expressed some honest concerns and cautions. .........a pleasant change on dinar sites. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Good point he makes about the Dinar supposedly bailing out everyone......there is no proof that anyone holds large amounts of dinar except for what I read about the US holding dinar in reserves and giving Iraq the interest being made off it and even that I believe was for the DFI or something.....so to believe that all these countries hold dinar is kinda hard......the reality of things are starting to come to light......not so sure about this anymore.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like a disclaimer to me........buy all my stuff, but beware.....I've warned you, so you get what you get! Why does anyone have to sell *+#@ if they are going to make a boat load of money off of this venture? Answer.......they are making a boat load off all the *+#@ they are selling because the rest is all BS. There is a scary thought.....one that everyone will boo hoo me for even mentioning, but tell me it hasn't crossed your mind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I wish DD was like the Drudge Report of news. Drudge is not commenting every other day on the news or suspected news like DD does. He's starting to seem very gullible to fake intel and fake sources that get him all pumped up for RV and then he in turn hypes everybody up then gets crushed when it doesn't happen. He has done this over and over again. I wish he would remain neutral in this investment like the real Drudge does.

• Upvote 6

Good point he makes about the Dinar supposedly bailing out everyone......there is no proof that anyone holds large amounts of dinar except for what I read about the US holding dinar in reserves and giving Iraq the interest being made off it and even that I believe was for the DFI or something.....so to believe that all these countries hold dinar is kinda hard......the reality of things are starting to come to light......not so sure about this anymore.....

Please mail me your dinar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Thanks for the post. I agree info good or bad is not a bad thing, if presented in a respectful manner. I do think DD is flopping like the wind,he has twisted depending on his info from cautious to very positive and back to cautious. So I take his opinions/thoughts & info just like I do others.........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a disclaimer to me........buy all my stuff, but beware.....I've warned you, so you get what you get! Why does anyone have to sell *+#@ if they are going to make a boat load of money off of this venture? Answer.......they are making a boat load off all the *+#@ they are selling because the rest is all BS. There is a scary thought.....one that everyone will boo hoo me for even mentioning, but tell me it hasn't crossed your mind.

Why would ali offer us 90% of our money back if it was bs.... mail me your dinar

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post. I agree info good or bad is not a bad thing, if presented in a respectful manner. I do think DD is flopping like the wind,he has twisted depending on his info from cautious to very positive and back to cautious. So I take his opinions/thoughts & info just like I do others.........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!

Reasonable response you dont need to mail me your dinar

• Upvote 1

I heard several months ago that the US is at the brink financially. I thought our budget was only approved through the end of this month, but I haven't heard anything lately. They could approve another short-term fix and pass off the budget to the next congress. If the IMF or the PTB are manipulating the world's economies to become a one world economy then the plan may be to take our' currency and some other nations down and raise other countries currencies up. This sure puts a lot of power in Babylon's hands. Makes sense.

Once again I sit here thinking how extremely sad it is that there are people out there evil enough to make up lies (whether it be the owners of the sites or people telling the owners I don't know). It is evil to make sincere people think something is going to happen when the liar knows it is not true. In the end nothing good will come to these people if they don't change their ways. I think there is some intel based on truth but the liars know who they are. They will get payback one way or another.

Why would ali offer us 90% of our money back if it was bs.... mail me your dinar

Offered.......have you actually gotten any back? how about 90% of a million is still $100,000, plus books and all the rest of the junk he's sellin.......just sayin, open your eyes to the possibility. Or do you just blindly jump on board any train that offers you a big payday at the end of the tunnel? Hey, if you do.....I've got some hot property in south Florida....ocean front for sale for cheap......

facts....facts....facts.........show me the facts, otherwide you're just pi++ing in the wind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

all dd actually does is reprint other people's analysis and articles. when he tries to dabble in the minefield known as guru of dinar, he falls flat on his face. some of you call it "honesty" because he is negative? i call it poorly informed and over inflated ego not backed by knowlege and common sense. sorry but that is what i think!

• Upvote 5

With all the disappointments I've experienced since acquiring dinars, I feel that I'm finally at the end of the trip. Everything appears to be in place for the RV to happen any moment now. The government is in place, giving Dr. Shabibi his reason to release the RV. The rate that I've most recently heard is supposedly going to be between the $3 and $5 range - as a managed currency. That's great! If it comes out at the $.86 price but is left to be free floating - that's great, too. It'll probably exceed $6.00 within the next month! In no time during the years that I've been invested in the dinars have all the elements for the RV to happen come together as they have now! The rumored announcement of the RV to occur today, at 11:00 a.m., EST is the latest rumor, but based on more G2 than rumor from Iraq. That's 12 minutes away - on my PST clock. Since we have no control over what happens in Iraq, we should look at this latest rumor as another possibility that will hopefully turn into our crowning moment. If it doesn't, we need to continue hanging in there with the feeling that the dinar has to logically occur, because of all different steps that Iraq has apparently taken to get to that point. They’ve gotten far enough out from under Chapter 7 for the U.N. to allow them to RV. They’ve apparently reconciled their debts to Kuwait and other countries from the last twenty years of war. The ruling factions, by now, should have feathered their beds with riches to last several lifetimes. These are just a few of the major factors why Iraq is ready to RV while re-denominating the dinar at the same time. In looking back since the beginning of the year, when the election was supposed to have happened in January and then finally was held in March, the subsequent infighting for the top posts have been the main reason for the delay in the RV from happening. Evidently, the government formation issue has finally been resolved. That is what the CBI has been waiting for in order to justify the RV. We should be seeing something great and positive happening as early as today. Of course, this is only my opinion, based on my business experience, forever working at closing deals – so much is based on timing. The timing here is right for everything to fall in place - including the RV. Until it happens, my screen saver is telling me "Today is the day!" With no control over the situation, that's all I can tell myself and be ready for the worst if it doesn't happen.

Edited by Squaredaway
  • Upvote 5

KEEP you jump over the fence way to much and are and always will be a nah sayer. So just do everybody this sell your Dinar and stay on that side of the fence. Bash me if you will but look back at him from day one and you will see the samething

GO RV B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

KEEP you jump over the fence way to much and are and always will be a nah sayer. So just do everybody this sell your Dinar and stay on that side of the fence. Bash me if you will but look back at him from day one and you will see the samething

GO RV B)

:lol: Oh yea....from the beginning Ive ALWAYS said this is a waste of money and it will never happen.......read whats in front of you and not what you want to hear.....things should go more smoothly for you....being realistic and wanting to see facts is not being a naysayer.....have you noticed most of what flys around here passed as fact is actually not?? Or do you believe everything that you hear regardless of where it comes from? :lol: All I did was point out that he had a valid point.....dont cry everytime someone shoots holes in some nonsense thats been passed around as fact for so long....doesnt help your image.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Oh yea....from the beginning Ive ALWAYS said this is a waste of money and it will never happen.......read whats in front of you and not what you want to hear.....things should go more smoothly for you....being realistic and wanting to see facts is not being a naysayer.....have you noticed most of what flys around here passed as fact is actually not?? Or do you believe everything that you hear regardless of where it comes from? :lol: All I did was point out that he had a valid point.....dont cry everytime someone shoots holes in some nonsense thats been passed around as fact for so long....doesnt help your image.....

Well I do read whats in front of me and no I don't believe 99% of what is put in here. I would like to see it happen but I'm also good if it goes south. But you sir seem to be one that jumps fast to point out all the bad things in a lot of the post here as of late. Been in this for along time about June of 06. And the last thing on my mind is my image in your mind. Have anice day.

• Upvote 1

Well I do read whats in front of me and no I don't believe 99% of what is put in here. I would like to see it happen but I'm also good if it goes south. But you sir seem to be one that jumps fast to point out all the bad things in a lot of the post here as of late. Been in this for along time about June of 06. And the last thing on my mind is my image in your mind. Have anice day.

Whether bad or not Im pointing out the truth in the matter....and thats what we all need to stop putting our blinders on to is the facts even if its not what we wanna hear.....we should be looking at all aspects of this all the time....too much faith is being put into "fake" facts that just sound good, in turn making people believe that this is a guarantee which it isent....I do hold dinar ya know....and im hoping for the largest return possible just like anyone else here.....after nothing happened the past month Im back to how I was before....looking at the truth, the facts, and whats really in front of us thats all.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whether bad or not Im pointing out the truth in the matter....and thats what we all need to stop putting our blinders on to is the facts even if its not what we wanna hear.....we should be looking at all aspects of this all the time....too much faith is being put into "fake" facts that just sound good, in turn making people believe that this is a guarantee which it isent....I do hold dinar ya know....and im hoping for the largest return possible just like anyone else here.....after nothing happened the past month Im back to how I was before....looking at the truth, the facts, and whats really in front of us thats all.....

I've been in this investment for almost two years and it is all rumors until proven otherwise.I don't recall anything being stated as fact! I got into this investment without

any guarantee and I will stay in this investment without any guarantee period! So if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen or you might be wlknfny!

PEACE OUT GOD BLESS GO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I've been in this investment for almost two years and it is all rumors until proven otherwise.I don't recall anything being stated as fact! I got into this investment without

any guarantee and I will stay in this investment without any guarantee period! So if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen or you might be wlknfny!

PEACE OUT GOD BLESS GO RV!!!!!!!!

Also if you thought it was a waste of money why would you get in ? money is too hard to come by to just throw it away!!!

• Upvote 1

Also if you thought it was a waste of money why would you get in ? money is too hard to come by to just throw it away!!!

LOL where do people come up with this stuff? I never said it was a waste of money LOL ......wow....anyways there are facts to this investment....do some homework and you will find them! I promise you will.....not everything being tossed around these forums is made up nonsense.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a Highly Speculative Investment!! For those looking for just facts,good luck. Believe it or not if you're looking for specific dates & rates,guess work does come into play. Dream & Hope are also players in this, without them no one would have invested. To be negative in this or any monetary endeavor serves no purpose other than to discourage others & yourself. If that is one's goal maybe investing into currencies,stock market,or into any type of business is not for them. Nothing is guarranteed and should be approached that way. Some definitely do not need to vested and should find a safe route to prosperity(9-5 job/20 years with retirement),this is not for everyone. If you have doubts 1) should not have invested in the 1st place 2)sell out now at a min loss. To those who remain steadfast in their belief...................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

So while I've been a member here for over a year, and invested in Dinar for a while longer than that, I don't ever post b/c I don't have any "sources" and also refuse to call every bank in the city to try and get info out of them that they don't have. There ae a few things that are beginning to make me wary though. First off.. if anyone is familiar with the movie "The Usual Suspects" Kevin Spaceys character refers to the fact that when a crime is committed it is always very simple to the cops. If they believe that a certain suspect committed the crime then any evidence that they gather will in fact point to that suspect.. regardless of guilt or innocence. This is what is happening on these forums. Any news article that comes out is inevitably "assures an RV".. if the article clearly states something otherwise it is almost always debunked as "lost in translation".. they say redenominate " but that 's not what they really mean". Another thing that worries me is the overall religious christian aspect of many posters. Now before anyone gets their panties in a wad I'm not bashing religion. However, it is a well known fact that the two groups that are most often scammed are the elderly and the church goin' folk. Walk into a congregation of 100 people, tell them you have an amazing money making opportunity that they can then parlay into works of good, donations, churches, etc... and you will get 90 people to sign up no questions asked. Now I am invested in Dinar, no doubt about it.. but not so much that this is going to financially break me if it doesn't happen, unlike many people here. One last thing is that I saw an ad for Dinar sales in a Maxim magazine back in 2004... Maxim.. really?? I got into this investment on the advice of a very wealthy person that I know and I really do hope it happens because my family and I are gonna start a new business. So that's my two cents, but before anyone bashes step back for a moment and think about it.

• Downvote 3

So while I've been a member here for over a year, and invested in Dinar for a while longer than that, I don't ever post b/c I don't have any "sources" and also refuse to call every bank in the city to try and get info out of them that they don't have. There ae a few things that are beginning to make me wary though. First off.. if anyone is familiar with the movie "The Usual Suspects" Kevin Spaceys character refers to the fact that when a crime is committed it is always very simple to the cops. If they believe that a certain suspect committed the crime then any evidence that they gather will in fact point to that suspect.. regardless of guilt or innocence. This is what is happening on these forums. Any news article that comes out is inevitably "assures an RV".. if the article clearly states something otherwise it is almost always debunked as "lost in translation".. they say redenominate " but that 's not what they really mean". Another thing that worries me is the overall religious christian aspect of many posters. Now before anyone gets their panties in a wad I'm not bashing religion. However, it is a well known fact that the two groups that are most often scammed are the elderly and the church goin' folk. Walk into a congregation of 100 people, tell them you have an amazing money making opportunity that they can then parlay into works of good, donations, churches, etc... and you will get 90 people to sign up no questions asked. Now I am invested in Dinar, no doubt about it.. but not so much that this is going to financially break me if it doesn't happen, unlike many people here. One last thing is that I saw an ad for Dinar sales in a Maxim magazine back in 2004... Maxim.. really?? I got into this investment on the advice of a very wealthy person that I know and I really do hope it happens because my family and I are gonna start a new business. So that's my two cents, but before anyone bashes step back for a moment and think about it.

Good thing no one here is "old" & very few are "church goin folk" otherwise this most definitely would be a scam,right? For any that can't read the Rube line forms to the left............................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!