Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looks like usd is taking a dump again

tintnit

What are you talking about? This is good news. It is moving in the right direction. If this is correct like the Euro post someone else made then Shabs is moving the rate. You want the IQ number to get smaller to add value. It makes it more expensive to buy it though.

• Upvote 5

This and the other post about the Euro are just showing how the worlds currencies are dropping in value.....especially the USD.....and that is MOSTLY how we will make money off the IDQ....simply because the value of the USD and the Euro are falling and falling hard....the IDQ is locked.....and it will not move until the sanctions are lifted through CH7.....any variations that you are seeing in the rate of the IDQ is only because of the USD dropping in value......HOORAY FOR POOPY USD!!! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Keep... I totally agree with you that for a substantial RV to occur Chapter 7 needs to be lifted. I have argued that we will be seeing a move by Shabs between 1000 to 500 though first. Shabs does have the authority to move the rate to help purchasing power to his countrymen. It is my belief it is internal pressure from Iraqi economists outside of the CBI. Remember they tinkered with it going from 1500 to 1400 down to the 1200 and then it sat for a long time around the 1170-1140 mark. This is an encouraging sign to me if it isn't another glitch.

Keep... I totally agree with you that for a substantial RV to occur Chapter 7 needs to be lifted. I have argued that we will be seeing a move by Shabs between 1000 to 500 though first. Shabs does have the authority to move the rate to help purchasing power to his countrymen. It is my belief it is internal pressure from Iraqi economists outside of the CBI. Remember they tinkered with it going from 1500 to 1400 down to the 1200 and then it sat for a long time around the 1170-1140 mark. This is an encouraging sign to me if it isn't another glitch.

The Only issue that I have with Chap VII having to be lifted is that Chap VII is currently not being enforced anyway. Currently it is a piece of paper that people say oh yeah that thing since they are getting trade into and out of the country they aer buying military items and now the french are sending in fertilizer and other chemicals that are needed for farming. Chap VII isn't really enforced so why would they only enforce one or two lines from it Just a question that is bouncing in my head.

The Only issue that I have with Chap VII having to be lifted is that Chap VII is currently not being enforced anyway. Currently it is a piece of paper that people say oh yeah that thing since they are getting trade into and out of the country they aer buying military items and now the french are sending in fertilizer and other chemicals that are needed for farming. Chap VII isn't really enforced so why would they only enforce one or two lines from it Just a question that is bouncing in my head.

I understand what your saying but the IDQ still isent internationallly tradeable or being exchanged so that tells you that the sanctions on the currency are still valid......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This and the other post about the Euro are just showing how the worlds currencies are dropping in value.....especially the USD.....and that is MOSTLY how we will make money off the IDQ....simply because the value of the USD and the Euro are falling and falling hard....the IDQ is locked.....and it will not move until the sanctions are lifted through CH7.....any variations that you are seeing in the rate of the IDQ is only because of the USD dropping in value......HOORAY FOR POOPY USD!!! :lol::lol:

USD index is UP, and has been going up for last couple weeks...if this is a change in value between the usd/iqd, it is not because of the USD losing value

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-exchange-rates/real-time-forex-charts/FinanceChartPopUp.aspx?symbol=!DXX|ms_dla&name=US Dollar Index

• Upvote 1

USD index is UP, and has been going up for last couple weeks...if this is a change in value between the usd/iqd, it is not because of the USD losing value

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-exchange-rates/real-time-forex-charts/FinanceChartPopUp.aspx?symbol=!DXX|ms_dla&name=US Dollar Index

Just going by the last time I saw the value of the USD which wasent very good at all......last time i checked it was near 79 cents or something.....oh well....things change daily.... lol

• Downvote 1

Not to be rude or bash anyone but the dinar has to go the other way for us to profit .Instead of going to 1190 it should be dropping to 1000. 500 and hopefully1 to 1 then 3.22 usd to 1 dinar. 1 usd to 1190 dinar means the dollar got stronger not weaker.the regular rate is 1 to 1168 0r 1170 so if it goes to 1190 we can buy more but we need it to go way the other way to sit by the pool with no worries B)

• Upvote 2

Not to be rude or bash anyone but the dinar has to go the other way for us to profit .Instead of going to 1190 it should be dropping to 1000. 500 and hopefully1 to 1 then 3.22 usd to 1 dinar. 1 usd to 1190 dinar means the dollar got stronger not weaker.the regular rate is 1 to 1168 0r 1170 so if it goes to 1190 we can buy more but we need it to go way the other way to sit by the pool with no worries B)

It is 1090 not 1190... But is a good move.. It also droped on the Eruro today. It is not so much the dinar changeing as the peg. but still looks good to see the no# move around!!!GO RV!!~~~

:lol: sorry hammmer 911 your correct.My point was the dollar got stronger and the dinar got weaker; by those stats originally posted, you were able to buy more dinar for your dollar.We need to see the charts go the other way to sip on boat drinks the rest of our lives........ B) Not sure how i got the 1190 stuck in my head instead of 1090 but the math is still the same.Again sorry for the **** up :D
  • Upvote 1