Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Straight from CNN latest news on Iraqi GOI

JJARNOLD

AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait to see this finished. I hope no one over there or here pulls any shannigans, or causes any more delays. My nerves are shot over this thing. Will take an RV to pay my neuorologist and psychologists bills. Let em try and figure this one out ...LOL....Got to take care of Grandkids Christmas... Go RV !!!

Let the COUNTDOWN BEGIN-18 days starting Tomorrow untill Departure from Roller Coaster .We Hope.

I'm a roller coaster junkie but this is one ride I would like to come to an end! I have only been in this thing for a month and a half now. Mad props to you people who were/are mentally tough enough to stick this thing out for multiple years.

• Upvote 1

I'm a roller coaster junkie but this is one ride I would like to come to an end! I have only been in this thing for a month and a half now. Mad props to you people who were/are mentally tough enough to stick this thing out for multiple years.

I agree completely.....

It'll be 7 years in April for me on this thing and I can't take much more! The endless stalls and foot dragging by Iraqi officials has really gotten annoying. I swear, I believe any other country in the civilized world would have had this thing done 2-3 years ago. These people can't seem to do anything in a timely and competent manner. While the world helps and waits, this Kangaroo Court of a government plays games with OUR investment and our hopes. I'm still very positive about the eventual outcome but one thing is for sure, when this happens I will have earned my money through countless hours on these sites and over six years of anxiety and nerves!

you are not thinking to clearly, 2 or 3 years ago you still had a very war torn Country. No way in Hellll it would have RV'd back then. You are comparing VW's to Cadillacs. Now is much different.

It'll be 7 years in April for me on this thing and I can't take much more! The endless stalls and foot dragging by Iraqi officials has really gotten annoying. I swear, I believe any other country in the civilized world would have had this thing done 2-3 years ago. These people can't seem to do anything in a timely and competent manner. While the world helps and waits, this Kangaroo Court of a government plays games with OUR investment and our hopes. I'm still very positive about the eventual outcome but one thing is for sure, when this happens I will have earned my money through countless hours on these sites and over six years of anxiety and nerves!

• Upvote 1

All I have to say is this, everyone calm down... Seriously, it really doesn't make sense giving yourselves ulcers and unnecessary stress over the when RV of the dinar will happen... Just sit back and let it all play out... Remain calm and keep yourselves in a sound and mature frame of mind... Because I do fear that some of us may not be able to handle it once the RV does take place... We just need to sit back and count our blessings and not let this get to our heads... Pray for the best and stop hoping for the worst with all the unnecessary stresses and speculations about the RV... Again, calm down, it will happen, even if it doesn't before the end of 2010, it will happen... Remember Kuwait, remember all the positives that are taking place in Iraq right now compared to say over 7 years ago before the war started, remember the big players who are also hording this currency... Thank you...

Al-Maliki optimistic on government formation, troops

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/11/27/iraq.maliki/index.html?hpt=T2

Maybe I've just missed it but I've read a lot of these news articles about Iraq and its great they are getting their act together to stabize their country but I have yet to read anything that positively ties those actions to the idea that an RV must also happen. It seems logical from our perspective and the positive thinking amoung us (me included) can certainly infer that by "reading between the lines" but in reality I haven't seen anything that clearly shows an RV must happen for the new Iraq govt to work. Just trying to bring a small dose of reality to people's thinking.

• Upvote 1