Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explaining myself and timeline for RV I gave......

keepmwlknfny

Well Keep, I don't really know you and to be truthful I'm so new to this that I'm still trying to figure out who can be somewhat trusted and who are the pumpers. It seems by all the nice comments that you are one of the more truthful posters on this forum so I appreciate your honesty. I will look forward to your posts as something I can trust so please don't let me down. Now get back to satisfying your thirst.

• Upvote 1

Thanx for keeping it real and for the intelligent, well thought out posts. We all want to make money on this but it's a good idea to look at all the facts and be cautiously optimistic. At least the govt. is almost formed and time is not on their side to keep dragging things out. I think this is going to be a good payout when all is said and done.

• Upvote 1

I know that most if not all of you REALLY need this money....which is why more of you are on edge about everything.....but to be honest for a second, you CANNOT rely on something like this to solve all your problems.....you cannot just sit back and hope and pray that all your problems will go away once Iraq gets their crap together and raises the value of their currency because they are VERY unstable......yes things should turn out for the better for them, and in the process the value of their currency WILL go up.....but instead of sitting here betting everything on Iraq, you should be getting out and being proactive....change things for yourself in the present so that you can be in a better position.....NEVER realy on anyone but yourself to make your life better because in the end thats all you have and thats all you can turn to, to blame.

This, to me, was very well said and very true.

To keep it simple, no amount of intel and no amount of research will ever give any of us an exact date and rate unfortunately.

There will always be a part of us, even the most grounded of us, that has that part in the background just sitting on the edge, eager and waiting and excited. It's natural. We are all involved in an opportunity that most of us will only see once in a lifetime. There are so many people who need this to happen, not to be rich, but to be free of the financial burdens of life, and hang in there everyone, it will come and it will happen.

It's a hard ride to enjoy because this is one BEAST OF A ROLLER COASTER, and although I am an extreme fan of roller coasters ohmy.gif, the one we are on here is completely different laugh.gif. Do what you can to make things better for yourselves right now, to the best of your ability and exhale a bit in knowing that your future will be secure.

• Upvote 1

Hey keepm, I know that this post was directed at me. I apologize for saying you made a fool of yourself by calling an RV date that didn't pan out. My words were way too harsh. (I have debated you in the forums too many times to recall before this :lol) . When you went from cautiously optimistic to "holy cow! My intel says the first week of November"(or something like that), I became excited too. I apologize for being a jerk. That being said....No l o p! :lol:

• Upvote 3

Nice post, keepm. You're not the first one to be burned by bad intel (think GWB) and I'm sure you won't be the last. This is a good reminder to all of us that we can't assume much of anything about the dinar except that it will eventually have to be revalued at whatever rate. This is a speculative investment and nobody should invest money they need for food, clothing, or shelter on dinar.

• Upvote 3

Ok, it seems that some of you, or maybe alot of you are still holding a grudge or just havent gotten over the fact that nothing happened when I thought it would. Give me a chance to explain myself about the whole situation and maybe you will understand a little better. I think you also should be aware of how I was before I came across that "intel" of what was to happen. Since I got on this site back in Feb, I was always cautiously optimistic about EVERYTHING......anything that came across these boards I questioned to the fullest because of how much BS really is passed along these forums as fact.....Thats just who I am....Ive always gone by that saying "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see"......I know that because of how strongly opinionated I am, to alot of people I came off as an arse.....but thats not how I meant things, its just how strongly I believe in the things that I say because I dont say them for no reason at all. I think that my line of questioning everything was to provoke thought in everyone.....so that we can see and think about ALL sides of this investment and not have the blinders on to only one thing being told and thats it. And I think I accomplished that with alot of things that came across this forum. We are all here for one reason....as a team...and to figure out collectively when this could happen and how it could go down.

Its not like I come on here every freakin day and make up nonsense on why its going to RV everyother day and then come back on here and make excuses for why it didnt and come up with a new story.....I try to keep it real....and even when it didnt pan out guess what? I didnt go anywhere and hide....I stayed right here.....Most are right.....I was always cautiously optimistic before I went out on a limb and gave a timeline....NOT a specific date by the way cause no one will know the exact date......only reason I did get so excited was because of who it came from.....it was from someone who is ALWAYS about the facts and nothing more.....so to hear someone like that tell me that it will be announced before the beginning of october and knowing where it was leaked from almost made me crap my pants :lol: I just thought I was doing everyone a favor and sharing what I heard....nothing more, nothing less.....and its not about super secret intel because thats not what it is.....its just that some of these people who are in the know or that hold high positions, dont want 20,000 people after them contacting them, blowing them up, all to ask the same thing if its true or not ya know? I wouldnt want that either....thats why people only give out whats needed and nothing more.....so now that it didnt happen Im back to my old self.....trying to stay level headed and grounded about eveything....for those that are newer to these forums and didnt really know me before think that I just hopped on the "naysayer" bandwagon because the timeline I shared didnt pan out. Thats not the case at all......Im just back to how I was before....staying realistic and level headed about EVERYTHING......and by the way.....hearing about things that are really going on in the world, hear in reality, is NOT being negative....just because its not exactly what you wanna hear is NOT being negative....its just the truth of things and you cant be blinded to those just because you dont wanna hear that you wont become a millionare overnight.

I know that most if not all of you REALLY need this money....which is why more of you are on edge about everything.....but to be honest for a second, you CANNOT rely on something like this to solve all your problems.....you cannot just sit back and hope and pray that all your problems will go away once Iraq gets their crap together and raises the value of their currency because they are VERY unstable......yes things should turn out for the better for them, and in the process the value of their currency WILL go up.....but instead of sitting here betting everything on Iraq, you should be getting out and being proactive....change things for yourself in the present so that you can be in a better position.....NEVER realy on anyone but yourself to make your life better because in the end thats all you have and thats all you can turn to, to blame.

Sooooo getting back to the basics, I feel we will need to wait for the govt to COMPLETELY form and for the majority of CH7 to be released (with the exception of the protection on the CBI) They will need to show some stability with themselves and show they can function properly before things will start moving forward.....you dont have to believe any of this but realize that CH7 is what put the majority of all restrictions on the currency in the first place......once those are taking care of (which shouldnt be much longer) then this should start ot move forward regardless of what the outcome is because we still dont know 100% what exactly they have up their sleeves. So I do truely believe we will be waiting until the first quarter of next year at the least for this to happen.....its just too late in the year for them to accomplish everything they need to in order for this master plan to come together.....so everyone just sit back and relax....watch any development on the govt formation and Iraq getting out of CH7.....thats it....thats all and everything you need to be worried about right now because I think thats all that is holding this up.....dont get all wrapped up in these rumors flying around cause thats exactly what they are....stories made up by someone down the line......I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.....Im out.....time to go get some drinks ya dig?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

It seems strange to me people are always wanting other people to do what they can't seem to do themselves. Failure to practice what one preaches is usually what gets most people in trouble. In other words, people say, 'do as i tell you, not as i do'. And it's always the level headed, cautiously optimistic ones that preach this.

• Upvote 2

Ok, it seems that some of you, or maybe alot of you are still holding a grudge or just havent gotten over the fact that nothing happened when I thought it would. Give me a chance to explain myself about the whole situation and maybe you will understand a little better. I think you also should be aware of how I was before I came across that "intel" of what was to happen. Since I got on this site back in Feb, I was always cautiously optimistic about EVERYTHING......anything that came across these boards I questioned to the fullest because of how much BS really is passed along these forums as fact.....Thats just who I am....Ive always gone by that saying "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see"......I know that because of how strongly opinionated I am, to alot of people I came off as an arse.....but thats not how I meant things, its just how strongly I believe in the things that I say because I dont say them for no reason at all. I think that my line of questioning everything was to provoke thought in everyone.....so that we can see and think about ALL sides of this investment and not have the blinders on to only one thing being told and thats it. And I think I accomplished that with alot of things that came across this forum. We are all here for one reason....as a team...and to figure out collectively when this could happen and how it could go down.

Its not like I come on here every freakin day and make up nonsense on why its going to RV everyother day and then come back on here and make excuses for why it didnt and come up with a new story.....I try to keep it real....and even when it didnt pan out guess what? I didnt go anywhere and hide....I stayed right here.....Most are right.....I was always cautiously optimistic before I went out on a limb and gave a timeline....NOT a specific date by the way cause no one will know the exact date......only reason I did get so excited was because of who it came from.....it was from someone who is ALWAYS about the facts and nothing more.....so to hear someone like that tell me that it will be announced before the beginning of october and knowing where it was leaked from almost made me crap my pants laugh.gif I just thought I was doing everyone a favor and sharing what I heard....nothing more, nothing less.....and its not about super secret intel because thats not what it is.....its just that some of these people who are in the know or that hold high positions, dont want 20,000 people after them contacting them, blowing them up, all to ask the same thing if its true or not ya know? I wouldnt want that either....thats why people only give out whats needed and nothing more.....so now that it didnt happen Im back to my old self.....trying to stay level headed and grounded about eveything....for those that are newer to these forums and didnt really know me before think that I just hopped on the "naysayer" bandwagon because the timeline I shared didnt pan out. Thats not the case at all......Im just back to how I was before....staying realistic and level headed about EVERYTHING......and by the way.....hearing about things that are really going on in the world, hear in reality, is NOT being negative....just because its not exactly what you wanna hear is NOT being negative....its just the truth of things and you cant be blinded to those just because you dont wanna hear that you wont become a millionare overnight.

Sooooo getting back to the basics, I feel we will need to wait for the govt to COMPLETELY form and for the majority of CH7 to be released (with the exception of the protection on the CBI) They will need to show some stability with themselves and show they can function properly before things will start moving forward.....you dont have to believe any of this but realize that CH7 is what put the majority of all restrictions on the currency in the first place......once those are taking care of (which shouldnt be much longer) then this should start ot move forward regardless of what the outcome is because we still dont know 100% what exactly they have up their sleeves. So I do truely believe we will be waiting until the first quarter of next year at the least for this to happen.....its just too late in the year for them to accomplish everything they need to in order for this master plan to come together.....so everyone just sit back and relax....watch any development on the govt formation and Iraq getting out of CH7.....thats it....thats all and everything you need to be worried about right now because I think thats all that is holding this up.....dont get all wrapped up in these rumors flying around cause thats exactly what they are....stories made up by someone down the line......I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.....Im out.....time to go get some drinks ya dig?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

I, for one, am happy to see you come back down to earth. Welcome back my friend.

• Upvote 1

I'll stop holding the grudge when you WEAR THE DRESS !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keep seeing posts referring to your 'wearing a dress' but I don't know how that came about. Care to enlighten us who are not 'in the know'? I think it has something to do with your wearing a dress at an RV party? Maybe the one for Scooter? But I don't know what the 'dare' was.

Thanks for your honest posts of how you believe and your reason. My opinion is a bit different, but then that is what this forum is all about, expressing honestly. I appreciate you for doing that. Hair or no hair, cap or not, dress or pants, I'm looking forward to meeting you some day!

• Upvote 1

It's nice to hear people state their opinions,and see those respect ones right to have them. I agree with the defination of "grounded" & "realist" and think its good to be. I disagree imo with the way some state it when being negative. I do believe the majority of people here are of a good heart and a common goal.......................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey keepm, I know that this post was directed at me. I apologize for saying you made a fool of yourself by calling an RV date that didn't pan out. My words were way too harsh. (I have debated you in the forums too many times to recall before this :lol) . When you went from cautiously optimistic to "holy cow! My intel says the first week of November"(or something like that), I became excited too. I apologize for being a jerk. That being said....No l o p! :lol:

Its all good deenar....it wasent directed only at you and I wasent trying to point you out......There seemed to have been multiple people that shared the same thought as you regarding me and everything that transpired the past month so I just wanted to clarify for ALL of those who had such negative things to say about me and who I am......no worries bro....just speaking my peace and putting myself out there for those that wanted to bash because things didnt pan out.....some were taking it harder then I did which shouldnt be the case!!! We just all need to move forward from it and continue doing what we are all here for.....figuring out when and how this can go down........STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!

• Upvote 1

caz, I agree with most do have a good heart with common goal. People just get excited and in expressing that, they talk about what they've heard, and that's just fine with me.

I want to hear all of it! I want the option to believe or not believe.

Keep, I understand, and you are only human. A human most of us like. smile.gif like me.

• Upvote 1