Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med chat: 11/24/2010 @ 7:00pm

Optimus Prime

Med:

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS

NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS

NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS

NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS

NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEW

OK

I TALKED TO TWO OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS

WHO THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE ON THIS

AND HAVE THE BEST TRUE SOURCES

THIS IS THE NEWS OUT OF KUWAIT RIGHT NOW

FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT

THERE IS “RAMPANT” SPECULATION

THAT THE DINAR IS REVALUING THIS WEEK

IT IS ALSO ALL OVER IRAQ

AND THE REASON IS

THAT MALIKI IS HAVING THIS HUGE CELEBRATION

JUST FOR HIS NOMINATION

AND HE HAS PROMISED A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

THAT WILL HAVE A HUGE EFFECT ON THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

THE

GIST OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT KNOWN TO ANYONE

SO BOTH COUNTRIES ARE RUNNING WITH THIS BEING WHAT IT WOULD

NOW ALSO

NOW THERE ARE SOME OTHER INFO THAT WE HAVE

BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT

BUT IT COINCIDES WITH INSTITUTIONS

NOT CLOSING DURING THE HOLIDAYS

TO FOLLOW THE POSSIBILITY OF AN RV DURING OUR HOLIDAY

AND IRAQS NEW ONE

NOW THE INFO ON MALIKI MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

IS NOT SPECULATION

ONLY WHAT 33 MILLION PEOPLE ARE THINKING IT WILL BE

NOW LAN SAID ALSO THE PASSING OF THE BUDGET WAS ODD

AND THAT HE FELT NOW

THAT IT WOULD NOT TAKE ANY MINISTERS IN PLACE FOR AN RV TO BE ANNOUNCED

THAT WHAT IS GOING ON TONIGHT IN IRAQ

OR I MEAN TOMORROW MORNING IS ALL THAT IS NOW NEEDED

TO GO FORWARD

WE WERE TRYING TO THINK

JUST WHAT COULD HE ANNOUNCE THAT WOULD MAKE ALL IRAQI’S HAPPY

SO THAT IS WHAT IS COMING OUT OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT

AND BOTH COUNTRIES

THAT THEY ARE SPECULATING THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS THE RV

SO THAT IS ALL I HAVE THAT I CAN DISCUSS

TY

OH

ON THE

REDENOMINATION

THE DINAR CANNOT REDENOMINATE

THE TERM IS NOT USED PROPERLY

REDENOMINATION IS THE DEVALUING OF A CURRENCY

DO TO HYPER INFLATION

OF THE CORE INFLATION INDEX

WHICH IRAQ IS NOT IN

THEY ARE REMOVING ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL RATE OF EXCHANGE

THAT IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE

AND THE CURRENT NOMINAL VALUE

IS

SO YOU MOVE THE DECIMAL OVER 3

AND YOU GET YOUR RATE

THEY ARE DISCUSSING

OK NOW ALL DONE

TY

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

There certainly has been a lot of speculation that the RV will happen tomorrow and there will be a lot of disappointed people when it doesn't happen. Please people, it is fun to try to guess when this will happen but the truth is that nobody knows when and for how much so just stay grounded in the belief that "yes" it will happen (eventually) and whatever value it RVs to will be a true blessing. I know that there are a lot of Christians on this site and to you I say look for the blessings God has given you each and every day. Thank God for your families, your jobs, your health, the sun, the rain, etc., etc. - you get the point. If you are not a believer in Christ then look for the many rewards you already have in life and thank whatever lifeforce you choose to believe in. Don't get me wrong because I know how many of you are counting on this but my point is that tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and just be thankful for all you have and don't let another prediction ruin your day if it doesn't happen. May God bless each and every one of you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

.86 sounds great to me also. Me and the gurus dont always agree but you cant beat facts. This will be a godsend for everyone, And no I dont need the money, but I have a lot of friends that I could help that need help. Keep up the faith peeps--it will happen someday. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There certainly has been a lot of speculation that the RV will happen tomorrow and there will be a lot of disappointed people when it doesn't happen. Please people, it is fun to try to guess when this will happen but the truth is that nobody knows when and for how much so just stay grounded in the belief that "yes" it will happen (eventually) and whatever value it RVs to will be a true blessing. I know that there are a lot of Christians on this site and to you I say look for the blessings God has given you each and every day. Thank God for your families, your jobs, your health, the sun, the rain, etc., etc. - you get the point. If you are not a believer in Christ then look for the many rewards you already have in life and thank whatever lifeforce you choose to believe in. Don't get me wrong because I know how many of you are counting on this but my point is that tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and just be thankful for all you have and don't let another prediction ruin your day if it doesn't happen. May God bless each and every one of you.

Had to give you a + to bring you back to even par. Not really sure why someone would give you a - for this post.

It really would be an amazing Thanksgiving if Maliki is to announce the new rate. Thanksgiving day would turn out to mean so much more to us for the rest of our lives and we truly will be thankful. Here is to hoping everyone on this board has an extra special Thanksgiving and gets this holiday season kicked off to an excellent start!

• Upvote 2

Had to give you a + to bring you back to even par. Not really sure why someone would give you a - for this post.

It really would be an amazing Thanksgiving if Maliki is to announce the new rate. Thanksgiving day would turn out to mean so much more to us for the rest of our lives and we truly will be thankful. Here is to hoping everyone on this board has an extra special Thanksgiving and gets this holiday season kicked off to an excellent start!

For some odd reason lately if you don't say "oh joy everything is peaches and cream and we all should play nice in a bed of flowers" people give you the -

• Upvote 2