Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med 2:15 pm chat 11/24

jlassociates

Med says to (15:04:06):

I WANT TO SAY THAT AFTER INFO I HAVE RECIEVED TODAY I AM VERY VERY OPTIMISTICE OF MY PREDICTION OF A 2010 RV

EVEN THOUGH WE HAD ALL THE BS DELAYS

WE HAVE HAD MANY DISCUSSIONS ON THE PHONE

AND REVIEWED WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES

PRIOR TO MALIKI EVEN BEING FORMALLY DESIGNATED

NOW I THINK YOU ALL KNOW I AM NOT A FAN OF MALIKI

BUT I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A REVELATION TYPE NEXT FOUR YEARS BY MALIKI

HE DOESN'T HAVE AN ABSOLUTE POWER

AND HE ALSO IS NOT GOING TO HAVE THE MINISTERS FROM BEFORE WHO CREATED SO MUCH CORRUPTION

ALLAWI BEING OVER HIS SHOULDER AND GIVING RECOMMENDATIONS

IS A HUGE PLUS

THIS IS AN HONEST MAN

WHO WANTS WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE

I THINK WE WILL SEE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PARLIAMENT FROM NOW ON.

ONE THAT IS GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

NOT ALL BECAUSE THEY WANT TO

BUT BECAUSE OF THIS NEW SPEAKER

HE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT

SORRY BUT THESE ENTITLED SEEM TO BE JUST SO LAZY

AND I THINK MANY GOT IN IT NOT FOR THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE

BUT THEIR OWN WELFARE

THERE MAY BE SOME DISAGREEMENTS IN SELECTING MINISTERS

BUT I DON'T THINK IT WILL HOLD UP THE FORMING

I ALSO THINK THAT THEY DO NOT NEED THE ENTIRE GOVT TO FORM OR BE APPROVED BY PARLIAMENT

TO SEE AN RV ANYMORE

THAT IS MY STAND ON IT AFTER DISCUSSING THIS

WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE I TRUST

AND RESPECT

Med says to (15:12:03):

WHAT IS THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE USD

IS IT .76 OR .86

FOR CERTAIN

OK I WANT SOMEONE TO SAY THEY ARE POSITIVE

Lauren says to (15:14:41):

yes it is 79.81

Med says to (15:14:47):

OK SO THEN

IF THE DINAR COMES OUT AT .86

AND THE USD IS WORTH .80

THEN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR

WILL BE MORE THAN THE USD

IT WILL BE SLIGHTLY OVER 1 TO 1

22222 says to (15:15:53):

Med says to (15:15:58):

TY

LIKE I SAID SLIGHTLY

LOL

Med says to (15:17:03):

FOR SEVERAL DAYS

IT WAS BOTHERING ME

ALL THE MIXED SIGNALS

THINGS GOING ON AND PASSED

THAT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY

OR HOW

SO SEVERAL OF US

LIKE I SAID

DISCUSSED THESE THINGS

AND ALONG WITH INFO WE KNOW ABOUT

OK I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT AGAIN

I THINK I MADE MY POINT

AND BY WHAT 22222 FIGURED OUT

I AM EXPECTING A RATE VERY SIMILAR TO THAT

IT IS ALSO WHAT NIGHT FOUND OUT ALSO

HIS INTEL HAS BEEN INVALUABLE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Where does Med find out the rate of .76 and .86 ? He is the only one in the entire World that believe the rate would be that low for the Iraqi people. I also wonder how he will feel when it comes out that the rate he advocated so much for is so wrong .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Med says to (15:12:03):

WHAT IS THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE USD

IS IT .76 OR .86

FOR CERTAIN

OK I WANT SOMEONE TO SAY THEY ARE POSITIVE

Lauren says to (15:14:41):

yes it is 79.81

Med says to (15:14:47):

OK SO THEN

IF THE DINAR COMES OUT AT .86

AND THE USD IS WORTH .80

THEN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR

WILL BE MORE THAN THE USD

IT WILL BE SLIGHTLY OVER 1 TO 1

22222 says to (15:15:53):

Med says to (15:15:58):

TY

LIKE I SAID SLIGHTLY

LOL

I'm no economist or currency expert, but isn't the value of the US dollar $1? :blink:

So a rate of .86 would be less than $1according to my math.

• Upvote 6

Where does Med find out the rate of .76 and .86 ? He is the only one in the entire World that believe the rate would be that low for the Iraqi people. I also wonder how he will feel when it comes out that the rate he advocated so much for is so wrong .

Removing 3 zeros..

Also, talks of "nominal" rate

on par with the dollar (the dollar is not worth a buck anymore on the open market..more like .75)

There you go..

• Upvote 3

Actually the dollar has its own index and it is about 79.78, so about .80 cents. here is the link for it.

http://www.global-view.com/forex-trading-tools/usindex_charts.html

Thanks leggy. My point is this ... if you say the rate of the dinar is $.86 you are saying that the dollar is worth more, regardless of what the dollar is worth. Now if the dinar's value is .86 on some other index that's different, but my understanding is that the RV of the dinar will be in comparison to the USD. Am I wrong?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I would tend to agree with Mr.Rich. Instead of assuming the pairing of the two currencies, it would be a good idea to double check if the IQD is being compared to USD or EUR. I think those are the only two it would be paired with. And it most likely would be USD/IQD or EUR/IQD, not IQD/USD or IQD/USD.

IF it pairs with the Euro, then you might get even more bang for your dinar...

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

Figuring the rate of the IDQ has to be done very carefully. To low causes problems of a run on the bank... to high creates problems with investments both current and in the future.

Cultural values and current commodity prices in the region as well as Assets value of the country all need to be taken into account. For these reasons It's reasonable to Rv the IDQ between 2.50 and 3.20 to balance out all these considerations. In my humble opinion of coarse.

I agree with you here. After listening to that audio yesterday (Rudy and Brad) and the explanations they gave, I am convinced that the new rate cannot be below 2.50, remember Kuwait also. They said anywhere between $2.80 and a Max of $3.40 - I really LOVE those rates. My gift will keep on giving, at a rate in that range !

I am not an economics expert but I do believe the Dianr has to come out more than .86 Cents or they will be right back in the same or worse condition they are in now. Besides all these countries banking on getting a large windfall from this investment. They wouldn't have extended a debt reduction of what they owed them if they weren't of the position the RV would more than reimburse them for their investments, esp. the USA for all the money we put into the war effort. This weas part of " THE PLAN " remember. It will be substantial just believe and trust God it will be worth the wait. Praise The Lord!!!

I'm no economist or currency expert, but isn't the value of the US dollar $1? blink.gif

Med is talking about the nominal rate..... .0009, is what dinar is worth in USD. Drop the three zeros now and you get .90 cents, however, the actual nominal rate is .00086 and rounded to 9. This has been Meds theory for awhile now. I dont believe it because Kuwait and Iraq are tied together through oil fields. So if Iraq Rv's at .90 cents, would be pretty cheap for other countries to buy oil through Iraq, and Kuwait gets the screw or is losing business. Remember, Iraq is not tied to opec. Therfore, they can pull and sell as much as they want possibly flooding the oil market. Opec is nervous and wants them onboard or Iraq will cause the price of oil to drop. Kuwait has said that Iraq will not Rv one penny higher than them, and wants Iraq very close to their rate just for that sell reason.

I'm no economist or currency expert, but isn't the value of the US dollar $1? :blink:

Mr. Rich is correct, $1 USD = $1 USD

we do not base the value of the USD by the Euro..........sorry :blink:

and to take a USD/EUR ratio and use it with a USD/IQD ratio to form a USD/IQD rate is lame :P

Does anyone really know who "MED" is ??? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Mr. Rich is correct, $1 USD = $1 USD

we do not base the value of the USD by the Euro..........sorry :blink:

and to take a USD/EUR ratio and use it with a USD/IQD ratio to form a USD/IQD rate is lame :P

Does anyone really know who "MED" is ??? :unsure:

Correct...if the exchange rate is .86 to the dollar then the dollar is $1 and is would be higher than the dinar....

Yes...I know Rich/Med....he has a high school education....is a chain smoker and is prone to lying...."alot" as he says.