Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

strange discussion at the bank today

Chancy949

Most bank tellers know very little if anything about foreign currency. Most bank managers know little of the Dinar, euro,yen, etc. They are going to tell you what they think, or have been told to say. Truth is they know very little. Still suprises me when I try to engage a bank manager and they don't have a clue. Some banks have instructed the employees to discourage people from buying, because they don't deal in it. They will all want your business after RV. My advice is to buy as much as you are willing to lose. IMO you will gain much. GO RV!!!

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 1

today we went to purchase a million more Iraqi Dinar from the same place we have always purchased. Something was very different. @@@@ is no longer selling...hummm so we went to @@@ where friends have purchased many times...before purchasing we were told quote "you understand that dinar is not used in Iraq as currency and that we will not buy back and Dinar under any circumstances." Well we are not sure what to think.....we did not purchase any.....anyone have any ideas on this?

If it is not the currency of Iraq, what is it and why would a bank be selling useless currency?????? :blink:

IMHO, the disseminating of circulated bills by these institutions is a GREAT sign!!!

It's kinda like getting a bagel at a bakery. Go in the morning, when the supply is high, you get a good fresh bagel. Go at night, right before closing, they give you what's left...a nasty old crusty bagel that'll break your teeth....

It's been a while now that Iraq supposedly closed the lid on dinar escaping the country, and the supply has dwindled. So the banks are giving out the crusty old bagels, that's all they got left! We're so close. I'm getting so excited. If this were a movie, this would be the part where the music starts to crescendo, the last great scene starts to unfold...

Well said I believe you are spot on with your thoughts! oh ya and the bagel thing......NICE! :D

• Upvote 1

Well, I went to State Bank of Texas this afternoon to pick up my order. This was the first time I had ordered from them. They purchase from the Currency Exchange out of Forida. I open the package and the Dinar has been in circulation for some time. Most are even writen on. None are torn however. I was furious. The teller told me that was the oldest or most worn she had seen come through. It took them an extra week to ship it, because they had so many back orders. NOW WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT? So they are scrounging up what ever they can get their hands on, to fill orders? I told her I would be bringing it back there to cash in anytime I had trouble with any other banks taking it. <_<

Has there been such a demand that the inventory is drying up? Hummmmmmm

Mammaw-you should buy from Dinar Trade --will be new, uncirculated bills.

• Upvote 1

The first time I purchased Dinar throught Dinar Trade I did a wire transfer. For some reason the girl @ the bank felt the need to research Dinar's. She did not send my wire transfer, held it up, called me to tell me that the Dinar's was a scam and would I please stop by the bank and get the info she had. She was using NASDAQ (?), but the information was from either 2004 or 2006 (can't remember exact year now). My wire transfer was held up two days before she sent it through.

Ok, so as I said, one bank was RBC here in NC, the second bank is First Citizens. First Citizens has a foreign currency branch in Garner, NC supposedly with a De Le Rue machine, yea I may have missed misspelled it. At First Citizens in Cary NC as a whole they are knowledgeable of the procedure to purchase it, the rate, and the buy back procedure. However, it was at First Citizens where I had to spell for the teller. My point being, do not rely on the "front line" people to give you quality information. The front line will only know about the Iraqi Dinar when its an openly traded currency.

If it is not the currency of Iraq, what is it and why would a bank be selling useless currency?????? :blink:

The american dollar is tops on the use list in Iraq

But they have been stopping the use of the dollar and only been using the dinar for a while now 18mo I think

Edited by bikertrash
  • Upvote 2

IMHO, the disseminating of circulated bills by these institutions is a GREAT sign!!!

It's kinda like getting a bagel at a bakery. Go in the morning, when the supply is high, you get a good fresh bagel. Go at night, right before closing, they give you what's left...a nasty old crusty bagel that'll break your teeth....

It's been a while now that Iraq supposedly closed the lid on dinar escaping the country, and the supply has dwindled. So the banks are giving out the crusty old bagels, that's all they got left! We're so close. I'm getting so excited. If this were a movie, this would be the part where the music starts to crescendo, the last great scene starts to unfold...

Very well written, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next! How does the movie end?!?!?! haha

• Upvote 1

The first time I purchased Dinar throught Dinar Trade I did a wire transfer. For some reason the girl @ the bank felt the need to research Dinar's. She did not send my wire transfer, held it up, called me to tell me that the Dinar's was a scam and would I please stop by the bank and get the info she had. She was using NASDAQ (?), but the information was from either 2004 or 2006 (can't remember exact year now). My wire transfer was held up two days before she sent it through.

EXCUSE ME!! Your money, your account, where in the h...does she have the right to do this. I'd be talking to the bank manager, this is out of line.

• Upvote 1

Most bank tellers know very little if anything about foreign currency. Most bank managers know little of the Dinar, euro,yen, etc. They are going to tell you what they think, or have been told to say. Truth is they know very little. Still suprises me when I try to engage a bank manager and they don't have a clue. Some banks have instructed the employees to discourage people from buying, because they don't deal in it. They will all want your business after RV. My advice is to buy as much as you are willing to lose. IMO you will gain much. GO RV!!!

I've got a friend who I told about the Iraqi Dinar about a month ago! I gave him a business card from Dinar Trade that came with my package of bills.

He told me that he checked with his banker to see if he knew of what I was talking about! Heh, His banker is actually investing in the Iraqi Dinar whenever he can!

His banker asked if he knew hw much I've got invested! When he told his banker,... His eyes just about popped out!

He asked my friend if I realized just what I had! & that was a good thing! *grin*

So,...All in all,...Some bankers,...or maybe a very few realy knows what's going on! So,..For what it's worth,.............It was all positive with that banker!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have always done the COD with the different dealers..normally order it 1 day and it will be to you within 2 days. When I 1st started buying it If ordered before 3 shipped that night...now it is taking 2 days to get to me. I have even called them and change the order for more to save on shipping when my daughter found out I ordered more.

I HAVE DONE ALL MY BUYING OF DINAR FROM EITHER DINAR TRADE (CASH PURCHASES) AND DINARBANKER (FOR MY RESERVE)

ALWAYS NON-CIRCULATED W/LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY/GUARANTEE

BUT, WHEN I MAKE MY "WIRE TRANSFERS" AND/OR GET MY "CASHIERS CHECK. I HAVE ALWAYS GONE THRU CHASE LOCATED IN FONTANA, IN THE STATER BROS STORE LOCATED OFF OF SIERRA (CROSSROADS/SIERRA) WHEN I WALK IN, THE ALL PERK UP....................WANTING TO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS................... :blink:

ALMOST EVERYONE THERE HAS BOUGHT DINAR............................. :lol:

NOW MY CHASE BANK IS LOCATED IN SAN BERNARDINO, MY CONTACT IS FERNANDO FLORES. HE KNOWS ME AND I CALL HIM LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY.

HE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENT WITH ME. HE'S WON "ALL MY BUSINESS" ORIGINALLY I WAS GOING TO SPREAD IT AROUND. BUT.........................IF THEY ARE GOING TO "ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET", I'LL WALK IT.

YOU CAN REACH THIS OFFICE AT (909) 889-0866 EXT 3, ASK FOR HIM, EXPRESS YOUR FRUSTATIONS, TELL HIM WHAT YOU NEED AND/OR ARE LOOKING FOR. HE CAN THEN DIRECT YOU TO A BRANCH NEAR YOU, IF NEED BE OR HAVE HIM HELP YOU GET SET UP. TELL HIM THAT DAPHNE MORRIS REFERRED YOU AND THAT SHE SAID YOU WOULD TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOU! :D

I ALREADY FOREWARNED HIM THAT HE MIGHT BE GETTING SOME CALLS. GIVE HIM A TRY.........................HE WON MY VOTE........................I CANNOT COMPLAIN, AND IF YOU HAVE GONE TO ANY OTHER CHASE BRANCHES THAT HAS TREATED YOU UNPROFESSIONALLY. LET HIM HELP YOU TO GET "THEIR MINDS RIGHT".

THE LAST THING "ANY BANK WANTS TO DO IS LOOSE POTENTIAL BUSINESS"........................................AND YOUR RIGHT, MOST TELLER ARE TOLD THINGS ON A NEED TO KNOW BASES. I WORKED FOR THE BANKING SYSTEM YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS AGO. KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

DRAVMORRIS2 :twothumbs:

I AM "SHARING THE BLESSING, AND SHARING THE WORD WITH ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN" ! : :wave::woot::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

If the people in Iraq aren't using the dinar, how is it we can get circulated bills......something to think about :unsure::D

Good point.......... most all I have bought this year is circulated over here. Iraqis use it, they perfer to use USD but they do use Dinar. I use Dinar also, but also perfer to use USD.

Well, I went to State Bank of Texas this afternoon to pick up my order. This was the first time I had ordered from them. They purchase from the Currency Exchange out of Forida. I open the package and the Dinar has been in circulation for some time. Most are even writen on. None are torn however. I was furious. The teller told me that was the oldest or most worn she had seen come through. It took them an extra week to ship it, because they had so many back orders. NOW WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT? So they are scrounging up what ever they can get their hands on, to fill orders? I told her I would be bringing it back there to cash in anytime I had trouble with any other banks taking it. <_<

Has there been such a demand that the inventory is drying up? Hummmmmmm

I ordered more from my bank last week, they said it would be in on Monday, and nothing yet. I hope mine done come in all manhandled.

I like the movie comparison.