Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

strange discussion at the bank today

Chancy949

One thing I can tell you about banks, is that you have to remember that front line people at the bank are just tellers. I used to be in the banking industry, so I dont mean this in a slamming way at all. But most people in the bank are making $12 to $15 an hour max and some are less than that. When I purchased dinar from a bank, that is set to buy them back, I had to spell IRAQI Dinar for the Teller. At RBC, I had to educate the bank manager, which does not deal in the dinar YET. Foreign Currency is on a need to know basis in banks, and most seem not to need to know. It is difficult to gain reliable data from banks. The banks are about making the dollar, and they are not going to let many people know what is going on for the fear of information leaking out.

Definitely agree with this. There have been a couple of banks I have called that I know for a fact sell the Dinar. The people who answered the phone at banks had no clue and 2 of those people sounded confused and flat out said no, ( in which on callbacks later, I found out they did ). The other bank I called, they at least were nice enough to ask me how to spell it laugh.gif then placed me on hold to find out. When he got back on the phone he even said he knew nothing of selling it but found out that they did, so always take it with a grain of salt or ask them to take a moment and ask someone about it.