Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Calm before the storm

legacyman73

Hey DV Family I've been on for awhile and seen some crazy things but nothing is crazy than no news on RV. This is almost like a perfect storm! We all know about the GOI coming in place also all nations forgiving all debt that Iraq had. Everyone of us knows this thing is close to RVING, that you can smell the BILLS from the bank. As I see it we already heard a lot coming out of Iraq with a possible RV. With all the dates that came and gone with no RV because something was not right and so we all waited a little more. That's the beginning of the storm and now we are with no new news which means to me we are in the middle of the storm. Just like a hurricane the middle of the storm it's all calm. I think we are very close, like at anytime for an RV. Like zzzzzzzzz, VIPER, Steve1, SCOOTER said this thing can't go any further with out an RV. I think it will happen this weekend when all our banks are down. It gives them a little more time for an RV this size to happen. This would be the biggest RV to every happen and we are part of it. So relax and have fun with your family this week and when you are sitting at your table with your family saying a prayer, say a prayer that this thing RVs soon. Happy Holidays to you all.

• Upvote 16

I just hope he is right.. But as we can all see it is starting to look like it could be next year.. I really hope that I am wrong.. I need it as bad as any one.. But the longer they wait the hiegher it will have to rv at to cover the mounting bills they have..

The storm part is right on. We have been hit with two so far and #3 is on the way. Even if it RV's in the next couple of days I probably could not get to the bank anyway. Even if they were open. Well I guess I could break out the 67 Bronco. Be cold though. I never put the soft top back on for winter. Have a Happy Thanks giving!!!

Draco

Edited by Draco

"The calm before the storm"...smell the BILLS from the bank.... Be careful, someone will get the idea that you're pumping.

The people that do know me know that I'm no pumper so please don't even go there with me. I'm far from it! I just want a RV just as bad as you. Maybe you just need to read more that I put out there and you'll see I'm no pumper!

• Upvote 3

I love your perspective however, one thing keeps popping up in my mind. What do OUR holidays and bank closings have to do with anything? I don't want to be offensive but I am confused. We (Americans) are not the only ones waiting for this to happen. Can someone explain?

Our holidays and bank closings have nothing to do with it. That's just a simple example of how we all tend to be ethnocentric concerning world events, wished for or otherwise.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I respect your FEELINGS....but the FACTs are The CBI can RV the IDQ whenever they see fit. I guarantee you when THEY see fit and when YOU see fit are two entirely different things. I caution you against convincing yourself on any particular day......you'll only be disappionted.

I'm not looking at just one date just how things look. Iraq can RV at anytime they want is right but their time is running out for holding out. Thanks for the input. :)

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you're keeping things positive! Holidays are the perfect time to take time away from this ride and focus on what really matters. Happy Thanksgiving :partyhat: Another thought, while we are enjoying our families and eating that wonderful turkey dinner, take a moment for those people in Iraq, for most of them have nothing.

This weekend? Now wouldn't that be awesome. Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled up into one. So much IS in place that makes the weekend look good but we've had these "looking good weekends" toooo many times. It should have RV'd but because of greed, powerlust and insanity on the parts of petty individuals the opportunity was missed. I am in total disagreement that " we all can see it looking like next year". Do I have links to back up my disagreement? You must be kidding. :lol: But I have yet to see any current links that point to a 2011 RV either. All I've seen is speculation just like the rest of it. Usually, but not always, snide and smug speculation at that. It appears that 95% of the opinions of people with greater intelligence and skills than I, tend to believe in the 2010 side of it. For me, all I can say is something just feels different now. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 3

Not being negative here and I do appreciate your post, but do you want to know how many times over the past 7 years I've heard calm before the storm?? Heck I lost count.. I haven't given up hope on this RV but I will tell you this I am through listening to all of these prediction of rates and dates, becasue no one and I mean no one has that Info I doubt very seriously if CBI evern knows. According to CBI this RV isn't going to happen, not until a number of issues are solved and the main one is still forming the GOI. Thats right the GOI is still not formed.. Lets hope soon .. :lol::lol: As for the closing of the Banks thats nothing has nothing to do with it, its a holiday weekend and every bank in the USA is closed :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Not being negative here and I do appreciate your post, but do you want to know how many times over the past 7 years I've heard calm before the storm?? Heck I lost count.. I haven't given up hope on this RV but I will tell you this I am through listening to all of these prediction of rates and dates, becasue no one and I mean no one has that Info I doubt very seriously if CBI evern knows. According to CBI this RV isn't going to happen, not until a number of issues are solved and the main one is still forming the GOI. Thats right the GOI is still not formed.. Lets hope soon .. :lol::lol: As for the closing of the Banks thats nothing has nothing to do with it, its a holiday weekend and every bank in the USA is closed :lol::lol::lol:

I hear you but everything is almost in place for it to go. think about the news coming out of Iraq right now, not much. it makes me wounder. Thanks for input.

Hey, good post Legacy..Lets hope your right...Pretty sad when you have defend yourself for saying something positive.

A lot of self righteous people here that read way too much into your post.

Seems like everyone here is just looking for any reason to gripe or to argue.

I for one am in this for the money.

Dont give a darn about the backwards people of that part of the world.

Why would I, they dont care about me.

Stay classy and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Our holidays and bank closings have nothing to do with it. That's just a simple example of how we all tend to be ethnocentric concerning world events, wished for or otherwise.

K98nights - You are absolutely right - Our investment is insignificant in any decisions the Iriqi Government, CBI, UN, Multi-Nationals or other Governments have in rebuilding this country.

Got a George Harrison reference for you that sums up our investment in the RV - "We're a dark horse, running on a dark race course"

Edited by Mopper

I guess all the doubters missed the part where the IMF said no to additional time extension to Iraq. I guess they alswo missed the fact Ireland is out of money, and the IMF needs the Iraq funds to bail out Ireland. Until Iraq passes the budget and sets the RV in motion, Iraq is also broke. Nothing else can happen until Iraq comes full circle.

Hey DV Family I've been on for awhile and seen some crazy things but nothing is crazy than no news on RV. This is almost like a perfect storm! We all know about the GOI coming in place also all nations forgiving all debt that Iraq had. Everyone of us knows this thing is close to RVING, that you can smell the BILLS from the bank. As I see it we already heard a lot coming out of Iraq with a possible RV. With all the dates that came and gone with no RV because something was not right and so we all waited a little more. That's the beginning of the storm and now we are with no new news which means to me we are in the middle of the storm. Just like a hurricane the middle of the storm it's all calm. I think we are very close, like at anytime for an RV. Like zzzzzzzzz, VIPER, Steve1, SCOOTER said this thing can't go any further with out an RV. I think it will happen this weekend when all our banks are down. It gives them a little more time for an RV this size to happen. This would be the biggest RV to every happen and we are part of it. So relax and have fun with your family this week and when you are sitting at your table with your family saying a prayer, say a prayer that this thing RVs soon. Happy Holidays to you all.

Very nicely said,all we can do keep are heads up and steady the course.believe in it and it will not let you down.everyone keep the Info coming in and don't worry about what a few are saying the rest of us really enjoy and appericate it!!thanks to every one that can get info and pass it along, happy thanksgiving

• Upvote 1

lol..well not to sound greedy, but i am kinda hoping for a 2011 RV, i just got into this investment, and i would like to be able to purchase at least a million more. But i know alot of you have been waiting years, and from the sound of it most of you seem to have several millions. Well or if it does RV have it it the 3$ marker so i can quit my job..retail sucks. x.x But yea happy thanksgiving everyone!