Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV??

spy

Can anyone answer this question? If I currently own 1 million dinar and they revalue at 3 dinar to 1 us dollar, would that give me 3 million US dollars or 3 Thousand US dollars after they drop the zeros? I'm so confused!!

OK, that's it. We are hereby sending you to Dinar Boot Camp for extensive and expedited training. Pack your bags!

Sgt. Maynard

• Upvote 3

3 dinar to 1 usd. ( that would mean that the IQD RVs at $ 0.3333333. ) it takes 3 dinars to equal 1 usd

1,000,000/3=. 333,333.33 dollars

If you would have said the 1 dinar to 3 USD. ($3 RV). It takes 3 Dollars to equal 1 dinar

1,000,000 / 0.3333333 = 3 million dollars

You're right Joe, I mis-spoke. I meant 1 dinar to 3 usd. Thanks,

Seriously, spy, this could be a huge opportunity for you. I was a little too flippant in my initial post here, but the point remains. It would behoove you to get as much info on this investment as you can as fast as you can, because its all coming to a head real soon. There is a huge reservoir of info on this site that is literally there for the taking! If I were you , I'd do the taking and use the knowledge you gain to maximize the benefits for you and your family.

Its just all too good. But there is just too much involved to give you specifics. Get to boot camp buddy, and reap some serious benefits.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

Seriously, spy, this could be a huge opportunity for you. I was a little too flippant in my initial post here, but the point remains. It would behoove you to get as much info on this investment as you can as fast as you can, because its all coming to a head real soon. There is a huge reservoir of info on this site that is literally there for the taking! If I were you , I'd do the taking and use the knowledge you gain to maximize the benefits for you and your family.

Its just all too good. But there is just too much involved to give you specifics. Get to boot camp buddy, and reap some serious benefits.

Maynard

consider me enlisted!

I am new to all this and I just bought my dinars. I am trying to make the most out of my profit like everyone else and I see where a couple of you are talking about a "Dinar Boot Camp." Is there a place on here that I need to specifically go to or do I just need to browse the past post? Any guidance would be appreciated!!

I am new to all this and I just bought my dinars. I am trying to make the most out of my profit like everyone else and I see where a couple of you are talking about a "Dinar Boot Camp." Is there a place on here that I need to specifically go to or do I just need to browse the past post? Any guidance would be appreciated!!

First & foremost, read as much as you can on all the forums. This thing has been going on a lot longer than you or I have been involved. Sometime you will get tired of reading...don't be afraid to ask questions. Sometime you'll get the inevitable smarta$$ response but it will all be in fun. Remember, most of your questions have been asked before and some of the long time investors are tired of answering. Be thick-skinned. There will usually be a handful of people that will give you quality advice. patience works best with this in investment. Glad to have you aboard Rain.

• Upvote 2

IMHO,

This is basic algebra. The number of dinar (d) times the revaluation rate (RV) minus taxes (TAX) and banking fees (BF) equals your take home pay. So...

dRV - (TAX + BF) = Take home pay. Oh God, I'm turning into my math teacher. I'm getting sick... Is there a doctor in the house :surgeon:

• Upvote 1

Don't get all caught up in the hype. The more you read, the more you'll understand. REMEMBER NO ONE knows exactly when or what rate! Occasionally, people will "pump" hopes of a date or rate "this Wednesday" or "next Tuesday".... NO ONE knows. It will be all over the news when it does happen and there will be no guessing on the rate. Watch finance sights that deal with currency sales/exchange. Be prepared to wait a little bit for this to happen. Some say "2013" some say "next Wednesday" NO ONE knows for sure. Some rumors are close to true and some are off the wall! News stories with the links provided are usually pretty accurite but can be interpeted in different ways after reading. There is a lot of good information on this sight, but NEVER get your hopes up from promises from people you have never met! Sit back, relax, READ, and hope for the best like the rest of us. All the best, Ice

• Upvote 1

Youll end up with 3thousand...dont believe the BS around here.

They have $50B reserves to back the 27T NID in circ.................

With those figures that cannot get the rate he is talking about, Iraq would have to increase thier reserves by 3 zeroes so I ask where are they going to find that kind of money from??

I will explain how they could get to that rate, it is better explained that way!!

after a 3 zero lop for the rate to be $1 = 3NID they would have to have 16.666 Billion in circ

At the current rate 1170 nock the 3 zeroes off is 1.17 to the $ with 27B NID in circ and $50B reserves they could go from 1.17 to 1.85NID to the $

ie $50B divided by 27B NID after the 3 zeroes removed.

I read that they were going from 27T in circ to 15B so

$50B divided by 15B after lop = 3.33NId to the $

I also think that a rate increase (other than lop) would not come untill all the 3 zeroe notes are back in and the Iraq public are used to the the new 000 zero reduction unless it was small to fight inflation.

Shabs would be a fool to make that move it would be better to lop carry on with the auctions and build more reserves and increase the rate slowly to combat inflation, increase in GDP means an increase in inflation.

Most economies use higher interest rates to fight inflation they do not have the luxury of increasing exchange rate that shabs has to fight inflation it would be up to him if he wants to loose that tool.

I also think the Paris club debt forgiveness has something to do with how this will be played out.

If all those that gave 80 percent debt forgiveness also purchased NID when it was introduced they would already made a gain.

If shabs does lop & reduce to 15B nid in circ with $50B in reserves then the increase from 1.17 to 3.33 would be 185 percent.

As much as I would love for this to be the case so I can collect my increase what I want and what iraq does will be two different things. Iraq will do what's best for Iraq, not speculators!

I often have thought that the 1170 has been held for ALL the paris club members to purchase NID at the same rate so that they get the same increase and are prob tide into not cashing in untill Iraq has paid the other 20 percent that they start paying in 2011!

The cbi reserves get topped up at every auction for the iraq banks to buy $ from the CBI with NID, it has been a great way for the banks in Iraq to pay for the reserves of the CBI.

To me the auctions and how they work and understanding the CBI reserves are what backs the NID and thus creates the rate is the key to understanding what may or may not happen.

PS any dramatic increase in exchange rate would cause massive inflation as all in the chain from impoters to wholesellers to retailers would increase thier margins if all 3 put up margins by 10 percent then the end product would be up by 30 percent hence my view on slow grow. (shabs would have to increase rate by 60 percent to cover the 30 percent increase and as he would have no idea or controll what the importers, wholesellers and retailers would increase in percentage terms he would be better off slow grow)

HTH

JMO

EB

nicely stated!...you don't deserve to be dinged...funny how people want to put their head in the sand if some makes a logical argument against their fantasy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2