Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's Iraq leadership announcement delayed

Desert Medic

It seems to me that everything is still moving along according to plan. There is a bigger picture to this story and as investors we are just bit players.

If you want to look at the positive side for another delay, here it is...

Cashing in on January 3rd - your first opportunity in the new year - will give you 1-year and 3-months to leverage the cash you've made from this investment with smart, secure investments before you have to give half of it back to the IRS.

- M

PS. I say "half" for us NYers who have to pay FED, State and City taxes.

• Upvote 1

i feel worse for the poor saps posting on here about where to buy dinar w/ credit cards, or those that bought more than they could afford. there is no concrete time frame. their timeframe is no cluttered by private agendas and petty grudges that it is almost nonexistent, especially to those of us w/ no direct knowledge of the day to day life of the iraqi people (like me). was i hoping for this sunday (today) or monday? hell yes. will i wait longer? hell yes. i suggest everyone else does the same. think of it like a cd w/ no time line but ridiculous ROI, bury it in a safe deposit box, and wait for the news to be every where.

• Upvote 3

I have no time table at all. I'm not in a rush. Have invested over 100,000 US to date with no worries. What I have stated was fact and that seems to get people really bent out of shape here. Hey Phoenix why don't you give us more hope and post a huge link with pie charts and stuff so we can talk about it for the next six weeks and everyone can respond with how wonderful you are.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Be still. Take your emotion out of this. They are sitting on multiple TRILLIONS in natural resources and they know it. They are also being courted right now by the world, and they know it. TONS of activity happening in Iraq currently. Its a HOTBED. And they know it. There is A LOT at stake for all of them (the factions) and NONE of them wants to get kicked out of the party. They just want to make sure each one is equally represented and no one takes advantage of the power vacuum,. They are naturally skeptical since they had a Totalitarian state for 30 years. They will figure this out because in the end they ALL realize it benefits ALL of them. And when they do come to grips with all of this....then we "lucky little ones" will also benefit. This is about them and their future and their children's and children's children's future. This is a LEGACY MOMENT and none of the factions wants to screw it up. It will happen in the way its supposed to happen on its own timetable. This whole thing is really amazing when you think about it it and the fact that we can even get invited to the party in our own small way is just...well...hopefully a blessing REALIZED.

GaryB - you are SPOT ON brother!

This is IMPORTANT perspective for all of us to understand.

We may be impatient as investors, but frankly, this is NOT about us - it is about them.

We are surely blessed to know about this and to be involved but "The Company" will take care of The Company first and once they are taken care of, THEN and only then do the "shareholders" get taken care of.

Excellent Excellent post.

Thank you for this.

For them AND for us this is a LEGACY MOMENT.

Remember - measure twice, cut once.

I, for one, am thankful they are "measuring" twice. This thing can change the world, will change the world if it goes off as we hope it will.

Thus, there are pieces which need to be put in place that are far beyond our level of understanding - beyond our "pay grade", if you will.

We are being afforded a wee little window on a VERY BIG event unfolding.

Relax. It will happen and soon because it simply has to - given all that is at stake. They would not have signed an additional 100+

contracts in the past couple of weeks if they were not intending for this to move forward sooner rather than later.

I, personally, am prepared for this to go into 1st Q of 2011 - but still hope for EOY 2010.

All will be well.

Thanks again, GaryB.

Peace! :)

• Upvote 2

I have no time table at all. I'm not in a rush. Have invested over 100,000 US to date with no worries. What I have stated was fact and that seems to get people really bent out of shape here. Hey Phoenix why don't you give us more hope and post a huge link with pie charts and stuff so we can talk about it for the next six weeks and everyone can respond with how wonderful you are.

Hey officer151...why don't you do this?

:lol:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

You really shouldn't be an investor, an investor in anything as you can not control your emotions. You should give your money to a financial advisor to help you bring wealth. Or maybe you are just really young and immature and can not control your emotions. I feel so bad for you.

I've been reading and following for quite some time now and I think I understand what is going on then there are days I don't have a clue. I have a question and here goes. Is there a possibility that Talabani may not put Maliki as PM and wait to the last minute to put in Allawi? I don't understand how Maliki can form a government if he is not officially the PM. Please enlighten me someone. I will add World History/Government was not my thing in High School or college.

GaryB - you are SPOT ON brother!

This is IMPORTANT perspective for all of us to understand.

We may be impatient as investors, but frankly, this is NOT about us - it is about them.

VERY WELL SAID GARYB!!!!!...IT'S NOT ABOUT US. It's their agenda, it's their country, their people and their future. What is it about some people who feel the world must operate to their personal schedule? Get over yourself. They are meeting. Be grateful they are making progress. :D

Edited by SAG
  • Upvote 1

Talk about a bunch of people that have no clue on investing.....if you get your 20,000% increase lol be lucky you ever get that in the next decade and dont complain

if it doesn't happen in the next few days.

Just put your dinars in a safe and sit on them

This is the crap that has people ready to give up on this irrational investment. I posted that we would see another delay and what do we read first thing Monday morning, more delays!! This is going to continue for years. We have no reasonable expectation of seeing anything other than delays. This is the only thing that they know. This latest delay will now allow for further disagreement and even more problems. The cycle is never ending. It is very clear now that the announcement of the government was nothing that a bluff to give the appearance of progress and stability in an effort to delay a civil war! How can they ever meet the new budget or even the old one with no clear leadership? 2011 HERE WE COME.!

They just wanted us to go out and buy more ( DINAR)

It seems to me that everything is still moving along according to plan. There is a bigger picture to this story and as investors we are just bit players.

If you want to look at the positive side for another delay, here it is...

Cashing in on January 3rd - your first opportunity in the new year - will give you 1-year and 3-months to leverage the cash you've made from this investment with smart, secure investments before you have to give half of it back to the IRS.

- M

PS. I say "half" for us NYers who have to pay FED, State and City taxes.

I'd say its time to get on a plane and establish residency in Nevada!

Isn't it funny how people panic on something they have no control of...lets use common sense real quick....Talabani has 15 days to announce PM which will be thursday... we already know Maliki will be it....from that point Maliki will have 30 days to form the rest of the GOI....ok...with saying that we know there cant be NO extenzions because thier going by the constitution which states if they go past the timeline then there will be a new election and everybody goes home emtpy handed....so...with knowing that and also knowing that Maliki has been fighting for this position since day 1 and he knows allawi and others are watching his every move just to make him look bad to lose trust from the people of iraq...and knowing he has been working through out the holiday getting his guys rounded up....do you honestly believe he will use a full 30 days? or do you think he will just come out and form the government the same day he is announced so therefore he is locked in and safe..........if you ask me i say maliki has been doing his part the last couple of weeks and thats why allawi is running around crying about things not going his way...so that right there tells you alot...all i can say is shabibi said by the end of 2010 and he meant it....im not reading into this LOP or the negative articles and speculation from the " know it all"....you can own a market company,or be related to someone with high powers and still not know what will happen...but if you look at it like a book with story lines,common sense can tell you whats in store for the next chapter.....in this case, chapter 7 is just a page away with all the pretty little pictures

• Upvote 6

Your right, I'll just read it three or four times until I see what I want to see. Maybe I'll cross my eyes too. Are you kidding me man. Wait, I know, smoke and mirrors. I feel bad for the guru's families who have lost their loved ones to countless man hours of postings and research that to date have been 100% wrong and completely worthless. You would have been more fruitful playing catch with your kid. Hours of research and even trips to Iraq but not one intel report indicating the delay that has been revealed. Whatever............

It sounds like you may be heading for a new name, officer 5150.

Relax, don't let your blood pressure rise to heart attack / stroke levels. MEDIC!!!!!! :o

Thank you for the post....my hubby is a medic/fireman and I thank you for all you do! Hey, I am new and this is first post....just curious if someone can enlighten me on what this "power sharing pact" they are refering to is all about.

Blessings,

LittleSeal :blink:

Welcome to the site little seal, and thanks to you for supporting your husband, and thanks to your husband for being a true hero.

The power sharing agreement is a "check & balance" program that doesn't give absolute power to any one indivdual or group. This will help insure that another Saddam isn't lurking in the wings. This is an awesome site, and most of the members are good people. Just learn who to ignore, don't allow yourself to get swallowed up by this investment and you'll be fine. Have a very blessed day!

Everyone needs to calm down. It is more than obvious that they don't want to RV because they don't want anyone other than them to benefit from it. They hate westerners. Plain and simple. It WILL happen though, if they like it or not. Sanctions won't be removed until the GoI is formed. Sit back and relax.

Once again I'd like to say "This is the perfect place to express your frustration, to blow off steam, to rant at the gurus." People are human and NEED to express their frustration with this investment. It's not so easy for everyone to buy their dinars, put them in the safe and forget about them. Some people are truly desperate. Let's not put them down for losing some faith for the moment. It's better than kicking the dog or yelling at your kid, or telling your boss where to go. Let's be tolerant of one another while we wait a little longer. JMO.

• Upvote 3