Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 BUDGET - set at $73 per barrel of oil

FishMan1969

Many thanks FishMan1969 and SteveI for this important info and clear explanations. The next 48 hours will be very exciting, no doubt. Newbie to this forum (any forum, for that matter) but investor since '05. Patience is a virtue, right?

SteveI, what model Piper product are you next to?

Go big RV!

Fimum

Rex tremendae majestatis,

qui salvandos savas gratis,

salve me, fons pietatis.

Thank you for sharing this. Don't you just love it when a plan keeps falling into place. So far all of the positive news is telling you everything except the rate for this historic event.

Everyone I spoke to yesterday (including my partner in Baghdad) all feels the same way. We all believe it will be Sunday/Monday.

Trust in Divine Power:

- Stress = I'm in Control

- Trust = Gos is in Control

God Bless all of you and Happy Holidays.

Steve I read the message earlier and I see it has been changed. Just curious as to what happened?

Once again, SteveI, you always come through for us, my friend!!! Disregard any naysayers on here....I for one can't wait to hear what you have to say next! God bless you and your family as well! No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. ~ 1 John 4:12, NLT That is what trust is about!

• Upvote 2

Ok, based on this info, i have a dumb question, cuz there is no "right answer" but does anyone think it might be safe to buy a few more thousand dinar before the RV (if there's even time)? My hubby says no way--but I can't help but think perhaps my addiction to this might be ok! LOL

If I have posted in the wrong section, I apologize in advance.

My best to all and thank you for all being on this wild ride with me!

Steve, I feel honored to learn from you--

Be well,

Shannon

Once again, SteveI, you always come through for us, my friend!!! Disregard any naysayers on here....I for one can't wait to hear what you have to say next! God bless you and your family as well! No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. ~ 1 John 4:12, NLT That is what trust is about!

I cant wait to hear either, but I was wondering what happened because it was very encouraging news and its gone. Bummed me out! lol

Because Maliki is going to be be sworn in publicly Sunday in Iraq and I think this is one and only time to announce the New Iraq. This is what my people are telling me.

Make perfect sense to me. I will share more in a few hours. I have two more calls to make.

God Bless.

Waiting with my breathe held...love to hear your words....they always contain encouragement and fact!!! Thanks Steve

Fishman....tyvvvm for making my day!!!

• Upvote 1

Ok, based on this info, i have a dumb question, cuz there is no "right answer" but does anyone think it might be safe to buy a few more thousand dinar before the RV (if there's even time)? My hubby says no way--but I can't help but think perhaps my addiction to this might be ok! LOL

If I have posted in the wrong section, I apologize in advance.

My best to all and thank you for all being on this wild ride with me!

Steve, I feel honored to learn from you--

Be well,

Shannon

Shannon, of course there isn't a right answer. Never spend more than you can afford because no one really "knows" for sure when this will pop. It's looking better than it has in the last two years. I couldn't help myself yesterday and ordered more to get it in and on it's way just in case it pops this weekend.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy. We all will smile soon.

Go RV/RI B)

Yes. I have been told some very interesting things. I need to confirm a bit more from a few other contacts. Too many people rely on my information or words and I need to make sure they are as accurate as possible because what we say reveals who we are.

God Bless.

I love it SteveI. At the risk of sounding sappy, you truly have been a very credible member of this fine site. Thanks for being so steadfast in your research and accepting nothing less than stating things the way they are. I look forward to your findings when you get them. Take care! Hrdbawl out

• Upvote 1

$10.9 Billion in one year, from crude oil.

It has a nice ring to it!

Sunday is going to be one very busy newsy day!

It's NOW SUNDAY, IN IRAQ!

I hope they got enough sleep!

Sooo in about 12 hours to 24 hours, MALIKI WILL HAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE????

And Shabibi is probably bursting his buttons, wanting to share this HUGE SECRET he knows and will RV SOON!!

It's time!

GO RV!

:P

Thank you for sharing this. Don't you just love it when a plan keeps falling into place. So far all of the positive news is telling you everything except the rate for this historic event.

Everyone I spoke to yesterday (including my partner in Baghdad) all feels the same way. We all believe it will be Sunday/Monday.

Trust in Divine Power:

- Stress = I'm in Control

- Trust = Gos is in Control

God Bless all of you and Happy Holidays.

Okay, if i could throw all my +++++++++++++ at your post here, I sure would!!!

GO STEVE!!!

Steve1, no disrespect here at all, but you have been saying this since November 17th. I feel like you are stringing us along for a ride. Either you have something or you don't. No fool No Harm.

How is it stringing along when the date Steve is talking about hasn't even arrived yet??? Makes no sense.