Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY THOUGHTS ON WHERE WE ARE AND HOW WE WILL BE PAID

Eddinar

Well............ you are certainly more than a pretty face in a towel!!! lol Your smart to!!! Thanks for the post. I really don't know that much about the ins and out of the gov. and such. You just made things so much clearer to me. Huge Huge thanks for that. Your the bestest!! Jan

So, are you saying that in essence our broke government is buying these Dinar from us?

No. SteveI posted this part and remember that our broke Governement is totally separate from our Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a private institution and is the largest lender to the USA Gov't.

• Upvote 7

Now Eddinar, there you go making perfect sense again. I sure am gald that you are buying the second round at the Scooter Roast. Scooter is buying the 1st round. LOL

Keep the faith, it's coming. Hands Up Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HD

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Ed, I've understood this theory for awhile now but who actually will put the funds in my bank account ? Federal Reserve ?? Iraq ?? I've never fully figured that out yet , I can see how the US can get reimbursed but who is paying me upfront ?? :blink: :blink: Any takers to answer this ...........

Edited by letsroll

Thank you Ed. I could not have said it any better myself. I love reading your thoughts and comments because you are so on target with what is taking place for this historic event. It always puts a smile on my face and hopefully many other members of this great DV family as well.

Keep up the great work my friend.

God Bless.

Steve

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

cbs71 also added to that post by saying......an excerpt....... "Iraq has one if not, the largest sulphur reserves in the world too. God has blessed that country in more ways than one."

Read more:

I hope this is not a silly quesion, but maybe this is a statement. I wish I knew when the GOI were going to get paid???

Supposed to be early next week.... and it is not a silly question.. :)

• Upvote 3

Thanks Ed and there has been a lot of confusion as to how this RV is to be paid. If Most big country players have agreed to the same deal as US for oil they really don't have to cover much and the fact of all those new bank accounts being opened in Iraq they easily control paper currencies circulation. Oh and another interesting question is who really owns the federal reserve?? Sorry had to throw that in for more discussion. LOL

God Bless

Blanc

cbs71 also added to that post by saying......an excerpt....... "Iraq has one if not, the largest sulphur reserves in the world too. God has blessed that country in more ways than one."

Read more:

Ed, I think many missed the "Good Credit" part. Iraq has to be a member of the WTO to gain the confidence of other countries that they are a New Iraq and in good standings within the financial economic structure of the world. This is a critical factor for them to be successful as an economic giant. You nailed it on that one my friend. Great job Ed.

God Bless.

Steve

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1