Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies Latest Post-11-16

KIMT

Some people can be "bleep" crass on here for sure , I understand that your info as well as a few others is geuinely believed by yourselves and you just want to pass on and share whatever comes your way . The world we live in today is a nasty one for sure but like everyone always says to me , just ignore the bad and keep on sharing what you have and the people who don`t like what you have to share can just change the "bleep" channel ! I have no intel whatsover so I need someone and it might as well be you as well as a few other , I`m sure a great % of people know absolutely SQUAT and would be lost without some of you guys . Have a great day :)

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

OKIE,

DON'T LET SO FEW RUIN THINGS FOR SO MANY. KEEP THE INTEL COMING AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH. FORGET THESE HEAD CASES THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY WORD FROM EVERYONE. THEY HAVE PIRCHASED DINAR AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT EVEY WORD ABOUT THEIR OWN INVESTMENT. I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD PEOPLLE WHO TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT THE WIFE, THEIR JOB, THEIR FRIEND AND THEIR FAMILY???? HEY THEY CHOSE THEM,BOUGHT THEM AND MARRIED THEM. lol,lol Blessing friend , REV DAN

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

OKIE,

DON'T LET SO FEW RUIN THINGS FOR SO MANY. KEEP THE INTEL COMING AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH. FORGET THESE HEAD CASES THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY WORD FROM EVERYONE. THEY HAVE PIRCHASED DINAR AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT EVEY WORD ABOUT THEIR OWN INVESTMENT. I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD PEOPLLE WHO TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT THE WIFE, THEIR JOB, THEIR FRIEND AND THEIR FAMILY???? HEY THEY CHOSE THEM,BOUGHT THEM AND MARRIED THEM. lol,lol Blessing friend , REV DAN

x2 okie, intel is not science, those of us who are smart enough to understand this dont bash the messenger, we just appreciate the forwarded message!

• Upvote 11

Its hard to believe that we all want the same results yet we differ on who and how people share their intel. If I saw something first hand I sure would be reluctant to share because my own two eyes did not produce a LINK. Even LInks Have proven to be wrong. Or does everybody believe everything that is in print. I for one think Okie was just doing his best to inform. I except all post with a grain of salt but someone's hard efforts sure mean a lot to me. Thanks Okie.

• Upvote 4

YAY!!!! He is going back into his corner!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! LOL Thats the best intel I have heard from him to date!!! And even when he is bowing out and running back with his tail between his legs he still spits out garbage about the lower denoms being out and confirmed...... :lol::lol: peace out okie!!!

If you don't have something positive to say, keep it shut. Too many people talk from the bleachers, at least Okie was willing to come and play on the field. Best wishes to him.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Lower denoms, Did I miss something :huh::unsure::blink:

I think he is talking about what pourit thought he saw reg the albagdida link video stream of a lady in a shop with a small note and coins. But that was never confirmed as fact. pourit is a good And honest man and stated he wasn't sure? Idk but it sounds good!

Gooo rv.

Lower denoms, Did I miss something :huh::unsure::blink:

I think he is talking about what pourit thought he saw reg the albagdida link video stream of a lady in a shop with a small note and coins. But that was never confirmed as fact. pourit is a good And honest man and stated he wasn't sure? Idk but it sounds good!

Gooo rv.

I would have liked to ask him where in the oil patch he started. Worm's corner, chain tosser, motor man, derrick hand, tool pusher? That kind of stuff, just to see. B)

power washes the parking lot from oil stains at Quick Trip.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

If you don't have something positive to say, keep it shut. Too many people talk from the bleachers, at least Okie was willing to come and play on the field. Best wishes to him.

In case you couldnt tell....there are some out there that ramble off at the mouth almost everyday knowing damn well they are full of crap, spreading lies, and giving false hope making people run out and spend their rent money on dinar......you being a member since 09 you MUST be familiar with his crap...its just about as bad as TK....some deserve to get told the reality of things because they are blind to it themselves and sucking people into their black holes of BS :lol: Im sorry if you like to hear nursery ryhmes and disney magic to get you day to day in this investment......please accept my apology..... :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Why can't we all just get along and appreciate whatever intel or opinion we do receive. I guess that's life, but I was brought up with the idea, if you can't say something

nice, don't say anything at all. Let's try to smell the roses, people. It won't be much longer. Soon we will be thanking God for His blessings!

• Upvote 3

Okie:

Hang tough. Don't let a bunch of horses asses ruin your efforts that the rest of us depend upon. I truly appreciate the work that you do on our behalf and have come to search it out on these various cites such as DDT and KTFM. So please reconsider and continue to do the great job that you do. Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it is so disheartning to many of us, that those of you that don't have any intel to bring to the site, make derogatory comments against the few that actually have some information to add that is helpfull in this speculation. It truely goes to show the different types of characters that this world has created. Okie is a man that is simply offering what info he has for us to chew on and form our own opinions. This continued type of ridicule and persecution will drive all of these unique contacts away from this site, and then where will be?? Lighten up!! Quit slamming people just because their opinion does not align with yours. Speak with respect and appreciate what we are fortunate enough to receive from these people that are willing to share their intel......Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1