Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 RV UPDATE

viper51

if the rv doesnt happen with the 2011 budget...i think we will be left standing with our you-know-what in our hands......if you dont know what....we will be left sucking hind you-know-what......if you still dont know what.....we will be left with millions of dinars worth 1170 dinars per one dollar....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if the rv doesnt happen with the 2011 budget...i think we will be left standing with our you-know-what in our hands......if you dont know what....we will be left sucking hind you-know-what......if you still dont know what.....we will be left with millions of dinars worth 1170 dinars per one dollar....

What will be in our hands? :blink::rolleyes:B)

• Upvote 4

I have heard the same thing as well as 5th/3rd bank have the RV and will release the info between tomorrow and sunday (when the banks reopen in Iraq) ready for us on Monday morning

No i don't have a link as many of you ALWAYS want (always the ones doing the "bashing" by the way!) Also the Forex has the info, but only the bank to bank part, not the "public" section.

The 2011 budget has been completed and now they are telling time off until Sunday. I have also heard that Maliki is going to make Nov 26th a "national holiday every year in celebration!

Bash away but im excited anyway with this info :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What would be cool, if it if possible.....

That IF THE CONTRACTS ARE IN $USD values???

That hopefully, there are adendums and trailer attachments, that call for THE DATE OF IQD RE-VALUE, then discussions can be done to re-negotiate.

But that luxury would be quarterly. So if the $USD amounts are signed, locked in, and cannot be altered?

And the RV HAPPENS in 2 weeks???

Then they can re-negotiate during the next quarter.. for a new CONSENSUAL, exchange rate. Showing the new RV.

Would the contracts be LOCKED IN FOR 365 days, if the RV doesn't happen during the signing process???

But I agree if Iraq gets better deal out of this??

Then sure why not I say.

Cuz after 1 year, the RV should have happened, and new orders and rules will be in place. This is really still in the first phases. So next year's budgeting for 2012, will have more wisdom to use, and history also.

But also I'm trying to say... that I believe the investing companies working on the infrastructures, and oil drilling... have their committments, YES.

But that FOREX screens, for banks and speculators to play and *PING* will be still allowed.

The RV will benefit others IF the new contracts do NOT show new valuation of IQD.

GO RV!

:P

Thanks for the info.

Question: If the 2011 budget is passed and there is no word of an RV, does that mean no RV in the near future, if at all?

p.s- yes there are such things as stupid questions and I apologize if I just asked one......still new to the game.

IMO there is no such thing as a stupid question..only the one never asked ;) Thanks for the update Viper! Nice to hear from you

Thanks for the info.

Question: If the 2011 budget is passed and there is no word of an RV, does that mean no RV in the near future, if at all?

p.s- yes there are such things as stupid questions and I apologize if I just asked one......still new to the game.

IMO there is no such thing as a stupid question..only the one never asked ;) Thanks for the update Viper! Nice to hear from you

Thanks for the reply Moral Eyes. But what you are saying is not what Viper just posted in here, this is what he said his contact>> "told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now."

You are saying rv not included in the budget......this is saying the rv's new rate(base) is IN the budget.

Some one on here before came up with something that has been close ever since. If they were planning on rv'ing & the new rate was not in the budget......why do this & cause more accounting work for them? If the budget came out, then they were to rv, they would then have to change/alter the budget. It makes sense the rv would be the "base" of the budget. Any other way just does not make sense. Once again thanks for replying....

Oh ok, I get what you're saying.

I really expect it to happen the way I explained earlier. The rate in the budget will be a smidge lower than the actual RV rate, just to have that "extra pillow."

Know Moral Eyes

It's all good.......I feel we are there!!!

:D

I feel it too, bud!!

What pains me is that I feel like this is the last step, but every time we get rolling and people say, "all they have left to do is to do it," some other step pops up!!

When looking at everything, I feel like there is nothing else that can step in the way. I believe we're on the "up & up," and almost out. Let's pray that this is "the weekend," because my 2 five-year-olds deserve a great Christmas!! The oilfield has kept me away from Christmas morning every year since they were born!!

God, we need it, so hear our prayers!!

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 3

Viper - you rock, brother.

I hope you know what I am about to say is to make a point and in no way suggests any disrespect

to you.

Viper regularly comes on and GENEROUSLY shares what intel and info he has gathered from his

perspective over there..... And mostly no one questions him, questions his contacts or sources of info; mostly

people - even the nasty-squad - do not ask him for links to his info. Why is it that Viper is afforded

this respect and trust when others who may well have important contacts and intel - instead get

crucified by the goon-squad of nasty people?

Viper - I hope you get my point - no one who is sincere in their efforts to share info deserves these

sorts of attacks. Please continue to share with us. I hope you are

never the target of the daggers of the nasty-ones.

I believe I am safe in saying your time, efforts and energy are much appreciated by the grown ups

and serious investors here.

Those of us with our "big kid pants on" can make up our own minds about intel and info shared.

We know TK is sort of like Possum - there for the humor of it all.

We also know those we can more likely trust and respect and you are certainly one of them.

However, today another one deserving of respect took his ball and went home because the

goon squad kept attacking and he decided he didn't need to take it anymore. Our loss.

Viper - want you to know you are appreciated for your efforts on all our behalf.

Peace.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

ReachingHigher

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the info.

NEVER a stupid question!!! Good to hear your voice! I gave you a + :D

I hope you know what I am about to say is to make a point and in no way suggests any disrespect

to you.

Viper regularly comes on and GENEROUSLY shares what intel and info he has gathered from his

perspective over there..... And mostly no one questions him, questions his contacts or sources of info; mostly

people - even the nasty-squad - do not ask him for links to his info. Why is it that Viper is afforded

this respect and trust when others who may well have important contacts and intel - instead get

Viper - I hope you get my point - no one who is sincere in their efforts to share info deserves these

I believe I am safe in saying your time, efforts and energy are much appreciated by the grown ups

Those of us with our "big kid pants on" can make up our own minds about intel and info shared.

We also know those we can more likely trust and respect and you are certainly one of them.

However, today another one deserving of respect took his ball and went home because the

goon squad kept attacking and he decided he didn't need to take it anymore. Our loss.

Viper - want you to know you are appreciated for your efforts on all our behalf.

Peace.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

ReachingHigher

I think I can speak for a lot of people and just say FLAT OUT....

Sources of intel like Viper do not NEED or have links to post, need to name names, etc...

We respect that the intel these types of members make are from the goodness of their heart!!! One thing I'd note only being a short timer as far as membership and following posters is people like Viper and SteveI don' HYPE or put out DATES... they report the reality and let people hang on ONE or TWO words they want to pick apart form someone's "interpretation" of personal information and contacts with which they speak of....

If someone can keep a reliable path of reporting significant data - whether good or bad - then I say why not follow their Wisdom?

- Thanks for everything Viper and all those who contribute and make this forum what it is - a TRUE BLESSING!

-Stay SAFE!

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 5

Viper, et al.

I want to clarify that is EXACTLY my point - there are not always links to be had and sources

like Viper and many others are going on intel from contacts that do not lead back to links.

WAnt to make sure you understood my message - links are great, but

1. not always reliable

2. not always available

3. Just because there is no link does not mean the info is invalid or made up.

Thanks Viper, and all the other who contribute and "build up" rather than

tear down!

Peace!

• Upvote 4

I am totally in alignment with REACHINGHIGHER in all that he has said.

You are valuable to many of us and we look at you and many, many others to be men of integrity and of great character! PLEASE know that, I personally honor you and many others, and am extremely grateful for all that is shared.

Keep your focus on the things that really matter and continue to soldier towards the prize at the end, please continue to include those of us that are not able to acquire the intel you all have to offer. In closing THANK YOU from the depth of my heart!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Edited by 4HisGlory
  • Upvote 2

Ok we all know that the 2011 BUDGET has been pushed to the TOP OF THE IRAQI TO DO LIST. There are meetings still going on daily with no SOLID info on whats happening with any RV. However Arinai banks at the Rasheed Bank in Western Baghdad which is a Gov owned bank. He spoke to a person he knows there who flat told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now. This happening this way is a big possibility IMO. I will pass on any further info I get. Hang it there

Viper, I've been thinking that it would have to be tied to the budget as well. In fact, if the budget comes out and it's not RV adjusted, I feel pretty confident we are still at least a year out until a RV. If the budget comes in without RV amounts it will be my clue to take a break from DV for a while, and spend more time with family. I know, I know, It ought to be the priority anyway.

OR - is it possible that they would come out with two budgets just to throw us off?

to you.

Peace.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

ReachingHigher

Hey RH I appreciate what your saying and I understand how you feel. It has not always been the land of roses for any of us who try to get the best info we can for the family. I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE RESPECT OF THE PEOPLE HERE. I did not earn that respect by my self. My friend Arinai deserves the credit not me he does the real work. I was also supported by many who varified my info ON THEIR OWN because some of it had not even been released here yet. STEVEI, k98nights, Scooter, Med, Eddinar, Carlablum, ChiefV, Duane N, ShawnW, Jugdawg1, gwright, Texan49, railroader, haha, sessi, Adam, (and the list goes on) all have helped me with similar intel from their sides and thats what builds trust. It can not be done by one man. So here to me its WE are a TEAM. There is no I in TEAM. I see everyone here doing what they can to help us get through this with the best info possible. I never have and never will down grade anyone here. I understand this RV is very important to many here and the anxiety and frustration has to be HUGE for some. That is why I make sure I explain what is fact and what is possibly not and do not beef up or pass on any bull. I have not and will not ever pass on anything that does not have some type of real backing to the info in one way or another. So if I have earned that respect it has been with the help of others here that have the same respect. I believe we have done that TOGETHER. I guess it boils down to the fact that I care about my FAMILY here at DV and I know they care about me. So in reality the feeling is totally mutual to each and everyone here. Just always remember its WE and not I and WE will be just fine. Hang in there and KEEP THE FAITH>

• Upvote 14