Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Calls Maliki, Discusses Chapter 7 Release

rocketman2010

Okay steve, I'm sorry for bashing you in the past. But man you really had me going. And a man at my age it would take much for me to have the BIG ONE.... God Bless you I will never bash you again.

Rocketman -

Love your Avitar and love that you work in some of his Sanford & Son quips. Looking forward to you saying this one - "Oh, this is the biggest one I ever had. You hear that Elizabeth? I'm coming to join you honey!"

Love watching Redd on the reruns - wish he were still around.

Edited by ThankAVet

Hey steve thanks for all that you bring to the forum. Do you have the article where it states those 2 requirements have to be satisfied before the removal of Chap 7. With all the hear say out there I'd like to view what you are talking about. I ask because to me it doesnt make sense to Rv first before the removal of Chapter 7. My reason behind that is isn't Chapter 7 about the sanctions for world trade placed on Iraq currency to do business? So to me it would make more sense to have the removal of chapter 7 first before Rv so they can now do world trade and have there currency nationaly recognized first. I would love to see the article where you keep stating this how the UN says this happens before the removal of chap 7. Not dobting you just a lil skeptical, thanks

Fantastic article my friend. Remember the UN approved the removal of Chapter 7 based on two file points, 1) elevating their currency, 2) Oil-for-Food has to be in place.

Chapter 7 will not be lifted until those files (conditions) have been satisfied.

What does that spell?

Incredible article that help authenticate what is about to happen in the near future. Great job!

God Bless.

I read a couple of weeks ago that the oil for food program was already completed.

Posted Today, 05:56 PM

jmilkey, on 15 November 2010 - 03:54 PM, said:

OK Repeat after Steve I.....

1. GOI Formed

1.a Budget Approved

2. RV

2a. We all cash in

3. Chapter 7 gets lifted.

Got it?

One more time for the ...well you know who you are.

1. GOI Formed

1.a Budget Approved

2. RV

2a. We all cash in

3. Chapter 7 gets lifted.

This post has been edited by SteveI: Today, 05:57 PM

------------------------------------

Steve, would you mind giving us an update on exactly where we are with 1 and 1a?

Re 1. GOI Formed - Some posters are under the impression that all the positions of the gov must be appointed and/or approved. Some say just key positions. Those who believe all the positions and have seen that the Iraqi people seem to wait until the last minute are then making the assumption that the RV cannot happen until after the full allotted 30 days are passed. Clarification please.

Re 1a - Budget Approved - What is current status of the budget and its approval (to the best of your knowledge).

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I read a couple of weeks ago that the oil for food program was already completed.

I will combine two questions into one. I am confident I can find something for documents relating to the two files.

I have been focused on other areas of interest now (the revaluation of the currency, and budget for 2011 which affects my partner) and have not followed which files are closed or have been completed. I have somewhere on a spreadsheet even the countries that agreed to sign off on the Chapter 7. I have tried to keep all of this in a real perspective but so much, so fast is coming out and I have been a bit overwhelmed. I am trying very hard to balance my time by helping on this forum, new wife, business, etc. that I am behind.

I just noted this question and will have either myself a trusted friend confirm that with links and documentation.

Great question my friend.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

Oh my, don't fall behind on that one, bro!!!laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

...congratulations!!!

SteveI .. re Soldier of Ind's comment re the new wife? Congratulations !!... and definitely don't make her ride in the back seat. 'When wife ain't happy no one is happy'... as the old saying goes !! You do have one thing going for you... she too is a businesswoman so she probably has more understanding than most. But take nothing for granted! Once the RV happens things should be a little less hectic and more time for recreation :P

• Upvote 1

I will combine two questions into one. I am confident I can find something for documents relating to the two files.

I have been focused on other areas of interest now (the revaluation of the currency, and budget for 2011 which affects my partner) and have not followed which files are closed or have been completed. I have somewhere on a spreadsheet even the countries that agreed to sign off on the Chapter 7. I have tried to keep all of this in a real perspective but so much, so fast is coming out and I have been a bit overwhelmed. I am trying very hard to balance my time by helping on this forum, new wife, business, etc. that I am behind.

I just noted this question and will have either myself a trusted friend confirm that with links and documentation.

Great question my friend.

God Bless.

Hi Steve, Pro 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart and lean not to your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. God Bless you & Yours! biggrin.gif You are doing GREAT and we appreciate your knowledge and wisdom you have shown!!

• Upvote 1

Steve! Thanks for you CONTINUED support and contributions to this great community you and Adam and .... really I can't even begin to point out each and EVERYONE who brings all the true "Intel" we are able to piece together as a TEAM.

Steve - I will make it a personal mission to get you and your family a nice LONG weekend stay in a nice vacation spot - out of the goodness of my Heart for what you do for all of us here. The truth is, you've helped a lot of us be understanding and PROUD of the bigger picture to such an "Exotic" investment - if only you concern yourself with the "RV of the Iraqi Dinar"... What 'I've grown to be more proud of is the TRUE building of a Nation that will serve the World as a new platform for "Change" if I have to quote the current President.

Honestly, we have to keep our Prayers and Faith focused towards all the Brave Men and Women and Children that are living in Iraq or serving our Military to help advance the noble cause President George W. Bush personally took as a challenge to have a greater meaning to World peace down the road... when history could learn of the opportunities to make something Great!

- God Bless Steve, Our Troops, and the Iraqi people and hope that this all has a Perfect conclusion as we've seen GREAT progress and commitment in recent days!!!

- Fresh :D

Edited by GO RV!!
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic article my friend. Remember the UN approved the removal of Chapter 7 based on two file points, 1) elevating their currency, 2) Oil-for-Food has to be in place.

Chapter 7 will not be lifted until those files (conditions) have been satisfied.

What does that spell?

Incredible article that help authenticate what is about to happen in the near future. Great job!

God Bless.

This might not be related, but I saw your 2nd point and thought the following article might have something to do with it. Not sure if there was a trade of Oil for this Wheat, but I could see that being a possibility. Thoughts?

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.radionawa.com/Ar/NewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D40557%26LinkID%3D155

Blessings!

Hey steve thanks for all that you bring to the forum. Do you have the article where it states those 2 requirements have to be satisfied before the removal of Chap 7. With all the hear say out there I'd like to view what you are talking about. I ask because to me it doesnt make sense to Rv first before the removal of Chapter 7. My reason behind that is isn't Chapter 7 about the sanctions for world trade placed on Iraq currency to do business? So to me it would make more sense to have the removal of chapter 7 first before Rv so they can now do world trade and have there currency nationaly recognized first. I would love to see the article where you keep stating this how the UN says this happens before the removal of chap 7. Not dobting you just a lil skeptical, thanks

Steve, I do hope you or one of your trusted associates can indeed find documentation that the RV comes before the removal of Chapter 7. How Sufer223 explained it is how I always thought it should be (as it makes more sense to me), but that is not what I have heard from you guys recently. Like Sufer223, I'm not doubting that you know a whole lot more than we do, but having Chapter 7 lifted before an RV makes a whole lot more logical sense to me and I'm sure there is something in writing somewhere that clarifies that. Thanks!