Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

Thanks for the advice people , I do not and I repeat DO NOT talk to anyone other than my wife about this , I havn`t since getting into it and don`t plan on talking to anyone about it until it does do something positive THEN the world will know this man has a little more money for some STRANGE reason lol :unsure: There was so much positive info last week I almost crapped in my sleep but seriously , what happened ?

Ask yourself what happened? Nothing has changed . Why do you need the world to know you have more money?

Not trying to be a harda--, just listen to what you said. It is OK to get frustrated, its how you handle it that counts-imho

Ask yourself what happened? Nothing has changed . Why do you need the world to know you have more money?

Not trying to be a harda--, just listen to what you said. It is OK to get frustrated, its how you handle it that counts-imho

I will not be able to hide the biggest grin around and also did I mention the new bigass Dodge that`ll be in the driveway , there ain`t any hiding that . I don`t like showing but some things you just can`t hide my friend . Trying to stay positive . Have a good day BTW the thoughts are appreciated TY

• Upvote 2

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

Ok we are guys! Your wife knows this! We do stupid stuff! She knows this also! It is in our DNA to do things that should embarrass us that really we just find funny! She knows this too. No matter what you did, there is always some other guy that has done and is in the process of doing something more stupid then you ever dreamed of. Your wife knows this better then you do cause that is why she married you instead of that other guy.

The only thing she really does cares about is that you love her.

So please get your man card out and check the fine print on the back. It clearly states that "you must do or say something stupid at least 4 times a day" So celebrate your manhood! I do at least six times a day!

If your wife really believes that men don't do or say 4 stupid things each and every day then it is Time To Get A New Wife cause she is not a woman and not from this planet!

ps. and just so you know buying dinars was not stupid so you can't count that as one of the four for that day.

• Upvote 2

I purchased mine about 5 years ago. I found this web site and got excited and then made sure it was still tucked away. Still got it. Thank god it wasn't one of those story's, I hid it in the mattress and then threw away the mattress.

Don't feel like a fool. There is positive movement to be happy about!! But with so very many variables there is bound to be set backs and some small steps back as we move forward. When you are giddy and need to share...share on this site. You'll feed into other's positive energy. and when you are grumpy or feeling deflated post, as you did, and someone will help to pick you up. :P:P We are so close!! Stay positive and look forward to telling your wife

'told ya so"

great post. posting makes you feel more apart of the collective. And i believe the positive individuals out weigh the negative individuals on this site. So post your feelings, be humble and someone should always be there to pick you up :):D

I too am a little disappointed, especially when I read where Adam and a few others we look up to don't think this will happen for a couple of more years. My thought is not to come to this site for awhile so I won't get my hopes up too much. Everyone has been kind and I have really enjoyed the posts, but lately there have been mixed emotions. I will give the government time to get their act together and maybe I will be surprised one day when I wake up to and email telling there was an RV. God Bless...

Its VERY hard to be excited about something and not be able to really talk to a close loved one about it.

Im afraid you will just have to come to Dinar Vets to vent. In these tough times, a lot of spouses wont really understand why

you might spend money on a very speculative investment (call it what it is) but they will sure call you a genius WHEN it does

come in.

The GOOD SIDE of not mentioning it no anyone is this:

1. You wont become a 'mark' when the Dinar revaluates, and very bad elements know you may have money. You'd be surprised who passes on 'information' like this, including and generally in-laws and such. I presently live in a rather dangerous country and information like that will get you killed or one of your loved ones kidnapped.

2. Failures are ophans and successes have many fathers. If you wait till it becomes a success you'll be deemed a genius, and jelousy will also rear its ugly head even then.

3. No one will turn you into the IRS for not paying taxes on windfall for the reward. Even if you are planning to pay your taxes you'd be amazed how your accounts can be frozen based on someone's anonymous tip.

I still remember a shitty jealous neighbor would call the fire department anonymously claiming they knew I had flamable goods in the attic, and that alone got the fire dept to my house during family BBQs in an embarrasing show of neighborly jealousness. The fire dept was by internal rules supposed to check out all such calls without asking questions of the caller. total harrassment by someone who knew how to manipulate the rules.

Do you know what the rules will be when you are on the other side of the fence?

I can assure you, you will feel the arrows comming at your back when this hits, and you'd be better off spending your idle time now making preparations on how you will handle the change without any outwards signs. Im talking mental, physical, financial and life style concerns.

• Upvote 3

I`ll probably get slammed for this but I can`t help but saying it " here we go with the celebrities talking about the weekend again " Every weekend lately seems to be on someones list . I am hoping and praying that someone is RIGHT but seriously , just say POSSIBLY folks . Have a good day , still positive :unsure:

Its VERY hard to be excited about something and not be able to really talk to a close loved one about it.

Im afraid you will just have to come to Dinar Vets to vent. In these tough times, a lot of spouses wont really understand why

you might spend money on a very speculative investment (call it what it is) but they will sure call you a genius WHEN it does

come in.

The GOOD SIDE of not mentioning it no anyone is this:

1. You wont become a 'mark' when the Dinar revaluates, and very bad elements know you may have money. You'd be surprised who passes on 'information' like this, including and generally in-laws and such. I presently live in a rather dangerous country and information like that will get you killed or one of your loved ones kidnapped.

2. Failures are ophans and successes have many fathers. If you wait till it becomes a success you'll be deemed a genius, and jelousy will also rear its ugly head even then.

3. No one will turn you into the IRS for not paying taxes on windfall for the reward. Even if you are planning to pay your taxes you'd be amazed how your accounts can be frozen based on someone's anonymous tip.

I still remember a shitty jealous neighbor would call the fire department anonymously claiming they knew I had flamable goods in the attic, and that alone got the fire dept to my house during family BBQs in an embarrasing show of neighborly jealousness. The fire dept was by internal rules supposed to check out all such calls without asking questions of the caller. total harrassment by someone who knew how to manipulate the rules.

Do you know what the rules will be when you are on the other side of the fence?

I can assure you, you will feel the arrows comming at your back when this hits, and you'd be better off spending your idle time now making preparations on how you will handle the change without any outwards signs. Im talking mental, physical, financial and life style concerns.

Trust me , I`m 46 now and mature enough to handle this kind of money . I live in the country on 27 acres so it will not be hard to hide it LOL It`s going to be nice to be debt free

Edited by crack
  • Upvote 1

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

Taking risks are a part of what we must do to ever have a chance at getting lucky as to put it. I'm not at all ashamed of my decision to buy dinar. Actually its a very good and wise choice. Even if it does not RV (heaven forbid) I can still get most of my initial investment back. It is not a total lose ever. Remember "NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED"

• Upvote 2

Taking risks are a part of what we must do to ever have a chance at getting lucky as to put it. I'm not at all ashamed of my decision to buy dinar. Actually its a very good and wise choice. Even if it does not RV (heaven forbid) I can still get most of my initial investment back. It is not a total lose ever. Remember "NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED"

Well said Viper. My wife are in this together. I have made alot of investment choices and made very good on some and lost on others. You just thank God for the good ones and forget about the bad ones. After all this i will still invest in something else. I must say thie has been the funnest. :lol:

CRACK.... IMO YOU ARE LITERALLY CHEATING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM...AFTER ALL...SOMEONE TOLD YOU. WILL YOU BE THANKFUL? IF SO...BE SOMEONE ELSE'S ANGEL...NOT THE GUY THAT THEY TALK ABOUT SAYING..."WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME? AM I NOT A GOOD ENOUGH FRIEND?" LET THEM MAKE THE DECISION. YOU ARE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU WANT FRIENDS AND support...MY FRIENDS ARE ALL IN...AND WE ARE HAVING FUN...TOGETHER. I'M NOT BRAGGING HERE AT ALL...BUT I'VE TOLD OVER 100 PEOPLE...MOST ARE IN AND EXCITED. IF THEY ALL TOLD 10...WHO TOLD 5...WHO TOLD 2...WHO TOLD JUST 1....IT WILL AFFECT OVER 20,000 FAMILIES ACROSS AMERICA....AND SINCE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO "MATTER TO THE WORLD" MY ENTIRE LIFE.......THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I CAN TELL YOU IT FEELS GREAT. BE A LEADER... AND TO ALL ........BELIEVE...IT WILL HAPPEN. POURITFORWARD. ONE MORE THING...THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE AGAIN. ARE YOU EXCITED?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CRACK.... IMO YOU ARE LITERALLY CHEATING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM...AFTER ALL...SOMEONE TOLD YOU. WILL YOU BE THANKFUL? IF SO...BE SOMEONE ELSE'S ANGEL...NOT THE GUY THAT THEY TALK ABOUT SAYING..."WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME? AM I NOT A GOOD ENOUGH FRIEND?" LET THEM MAKE THE DECISION. YOU ARE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU WANT FRIENDS AND support...MY FRIENDS ARE ALL IN...AND WE ARE HAVING FUN...TOGETHER. I'M NOT BRAGGING HERE AT ALL...BUT I'VE TOLD OVER 100 PEOPLE...MOST ARE IN AND EXCITED. IF THEY ALL TOLD 10...WHO TOLD 5...WHO TOLD 2...WHO TOLD JUST 1....IT WILL AFFECT OVER 20,000 FAMILIES ACROSS AMERICA....AND SINCE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO "MATTER TO THE WORLD" MY ENTIRE LIFE.......THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I CAN TELL YOU IT FEELS GREAT. BE A LEADER... AND TO ALL ........BELIEVE...IT WILL HAPPEN. POURITFORWARD. ONE MORE THING...THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE AGAIN. ARE YOU EXCITED?

I appreciate the advice and I get the meaning of your name however , I am not telling a soul about this , no it`s not about greed , it`s about friendship . You DO NOT mix money and friendship and as far as looking for friends on here , seriously , get a grip man lol . I don`t mean to sound bad but seriously , looking for FRIENDS on the internet lol cmon . I`ll share my new found wealth with the deserving people in my life but as far as telling anyone , not a chance . " loose lips sink ships " Besides I`m starting to feel a little foolish for still lurking around these forums after a couple of years . Have a great day people

• Upvote 3

As far as getting an 80% return if this goes sour , I`d like to know where that`s written in stone . This is Iraq and anything is possible and 7 yes 7 years have proven that . I am positive about this just not jumping for joy as much because of all the misinformation that has been pumped out there in the last couple of weeks . I`m not being negative just realistic and I DO appreciate everything that anyone has to offer . Have a great day

• Upvote 2

I told my ex, my sister and a good friend. I was told by a very good friend. I was grateful that she passed this onto me one night while I spoke of financial planning as I prepare for my retirement (mid 50’s). I am very grateful to be told about this. There is no way I could keep this entirely to myself. I wanted to help those that need it. Many need it but I chose a few people to share this with.

I briefly mentioned to 2 co-workers that blew it off. So ok work done there…didn’t push it. Those I told wanted in immediately. It’s a feeling. :P

Just remember. He who laughs last, has the shotgun. :P

I'm just giving my wife half right at the start just to get things over with. ;)

Truth is, I don't talk to her or anyone else much about. She gets all hopefull and then let down and it breaks my heart. We've both lived hard but I've always been a very good wage earner but for the last 2 years, not so. It's been harder on her than me. She's got such a great heart and I'm just a smartass. So the less we talk about it, the less let down she gets. B)

You DO NOT mix money and friendship and as far as looking for friends on here , seriously , get a grip man lol . I don`t mean to sound bad but seriously , looking for FRIENDS on the internet lol cmon . I`ll share my new found wealth with the deserving people in my life

Crack,

I got to disagree with you about the statement above.

1. There are opportunities here to meet the most awesome people. People (most, not all) on this site seem to care more about what they can do for others with their new found wealth then for thmselves. Sure there will be new cars, new houses, vacations and such. After this roll-a-coaster who doesn't deserve some of those things. But I have read more here about giving to The Homeless, The Veterans, The Children, The Blind, The Orphans, The Abused (people and animals) then I have on other sites, then in my local newspaper and more then I have heard on the local or national radio.

In other words this is exactly the place I can find like minded people, that want to do good things for humanity and our planet.

2. I have already met many people through the internet, not on this site, that are good people, already doing great people. I met a woman in Belize who supports an orphanage and a jaguar preserve. She is one of the kindest and down to earth people I know. You bet she will be able to put some of my good fortune to good use. I never would of met her without the internet.

3. The is a guy on this site who wants to get a blind school back in operation after it recently closed. He also is talking about helping Veterans who need a hand getting back on track. I have never met this guy, but this is the type of person I want as a friend,

4. Yes, you have to be careful of those scammers and just plain bad people here in cyber space. But isn't this true for out in the physical world as well?

Just my opinion based on my life experience

Bill

ps I am glad that you are still hanging around here cause you seem like a "regular guy" and in my opinion us regular guys make the best and most loyal friends. As an example today a "regular guy" received the Medal of Honor for trying to save the life of his buddy. So if you want to get involved and meet some other regular guys after this RVs send me a message. Never know, you might just end up with a few new friends.