Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE new post from another site

FishMan1969

At 4:38 OKIE gave us another update on another site:

O.K.--HERES WHAT I GOT AS OF A FEW MINUTES AGO.--SECURITY FORCES ARE IN

PLACE PRIMARILY TO PROTECT THE BANK'S AND POLITICIANS--MALIKI WAS GIVEN

A MAXIMUM OF 15 DAYS TO SEAT THE MINISTRY POSISITIONS BUT HAS ALREADY

SEATED (OR ANNOUNCED HIS CHOICE) OF 32 OF THE 40 POSITIONS. HE HAS STATED

THE REMAINING SEATS TO BE SEATED RAPIDLY. ALAWAI HAS ACCEPTED A VICE-

PRESIDENT POSITION. THE KURDS HAVE BEEN GIVEN GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL

BE A DECIDING FORCE IN FUTURE LAW'S PERTAINING TO OIL CONTRACT' AND REVENUE

SHARING AND WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE MINISTRY POSITION OF OIL. THERE SEEMS

TO BE A SCURRY OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TO PRECLUDE THE HOLIDAY TIME FACTOR.

ALSO THE GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES WILL BE PAID THEIR DECEMBER SALARY AT THE END

OF THE 4 DAY HOLIDAY--WHICH IS AN UN-PRECIDENTED MOVE.--SEEM'S LIKE

THAT EVERYONE IS ON A HIGHTENED ALERT FOR THE IN-EVITABLE--MORE INTEL

BUT NOT SHAREABLE AT THIS TIME--WHEN I GET PERMISSION--WILL POST--

SECURITY ISSUES ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED THIS SIDE OF THE POND..MORE LATER

IF HE CALLS ME AND ME NOT CALLING HIM--HE IS VERY BUSY AND IS RESTRICTED

TO OPENLY SHARE--THAT'S THE REASON FOR AN ENCRYPTED PHONE CALL--GO GOD-GO R/V--

• Upvote 3

personally am not going to believe one word. i have been reading alot of bs for one year now. NEVER heard one word about backstreet dealers. are we watching '' cops '' tv show. it smells..

To his credit, I lived in the middle east for years and there is a very large black market money exchange going on in fact it's not really black market more like every other storefront does it. My problem with this claim is with the stating so matter of fact that they indeed are trading on the street 1 to 1. This should be very easily verified by any cab driver in all the ME.

• Upvote 1

If it is true that back street dealers are exchanging dollar for dollar that means the RV will be over $1. They would be exchanging early dollar to dollar, to make a higher return once the RV happens at a rate higher than $1.

:lol:

Exactly! Makes me wonder how desperate you have to be to trade it in 1for1 when TOMORROW it will be different. I know its off the radar, so that population who wants to stay in the shadows I understand but not the desperate...just wait a few hours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly! Makes me wonder how desperate you have to be to trade it in 1for1 when TOMORROW it will be different. I know its off the radar, so that population who wants to stay in the shadows I understand but not the desperate...just wait a few hours.

Maybe they just want to not have to pay taxes on it?

Can anyone that is over in Iraq confirm this on street trading??

I read elsewhere that this Okie person works at a gas station here in the US and has no idea of what he is talking about. Can anyone confirm this?

I saw a post here, maybe a week ago,

stating that Okie worked in a grocery store.

Gas station?

Grocery store?

So does he work for 7-11 or AM/PM...?

• Upvote 1

What site did this post come from... reference link please?

Okie only posts and works with 2 or 3 sites that I know of right now.

Today he is keeping everyone updated on his phone conversations, by the minute.

These posting are on a site we cannot promote on DV. Sorry. You can find them on page 37 - page 41 right now on that site.

EXCHANGERS ARE NOW TRADING 1 DOLLAR FOR 1 DINAR--OFF THE RECORDS

AND OFF THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGES-

End Quote

Ok, fantastic. How about the other way round? 1 DINAR FOR 1 DOLLAR? Any news of such transactions?

Also I guess that exchanging a 25K IQD note for 25K Dollars is out of question, correct?.

Can anyone that is over in Iraq confirm this on street trading??

I read elsewhere that this Okie person works at a gas station here in the US and has no idea of what he is talking about. Can anyone confirm this?

Somebody mentioned that he works in a grocery store....Not a federal charge yet, btw.

Funny thing about rumors is "you just don't know what to believe". I heard that he worked at a grocery store. Not much different than a gas station in terms of a job unless he owns the gas station. He says he has been in the oil biz for 40 years. Who will you believe??

I guess that's the Beauty (and Ugliness) of the Internet, isn't it....Mysteries, Mysteries.............

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

EXCHANGERS ARE NOW TRADING 1 DOLLAR FOR 1 DINAR--OFF THE RECORDS

AND OFF THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGES-

End Quote

Ok, fantastic. How about the other way round? 1 DINAR FOR 1 DOLLAR? Any news of such transactions?

Also I guess that exchanging a 25K IQD note for 25K Dollars is out of question, correct?.

Somebody mentioned that he works in a grocery store....Not a federal charge yet, btw.

I guess that's the Beauty (and Ugliness) of the Internet, isn't it....Mysteries, Mysteries.............

:lol: Not yet!

Only reason I mentioned it was that it goes to credibility. If the guy says he's been in the oil industry, but actually works at the local grocery or gas station instead, that would likely indicate that he doesn't have the contacts he says he has. But, who the heck really knows. One person says he's definitely in the oil biz and someone else says he works with him in a local business.

Guess I'll wait to hear from confirmed sources about 1 for 1 street trades before getting too excited. Sure is great to think about though.

• Upvote 1

Only reason I mentioned it was that it goes to credibility. If the guy says he's been in the oil industry, but actually works at the local grocery or gas station instead, that would likely indicate that he doesn't have the contacts he says he has. But, who the heck really knows. One person says he's definitely in the oil biz and someone else says he works with him in a local business.

Guess I'll wait to hear from confirmed sources about 1 for 1 street trades before getting too excited. Sure is great to think about though.

Agreed.

To his credit, I lived in the middle east for years and there is a very large black market money exchange going on in fact it's not really black market more like every other storefront does it. My problem with this claim is with the stating so matter of fact that they indeed are trading on the street 1 to 1. This should be very easily verified by any cab driver in all the ME.

Thanks Pilgrim....Thanks for posting Fishman........And for you bashers, the "Back Street Traders" or "Black Market" looks something like this. Now, sit up streight and pay attention, children. You're about to be a part of a World Changing Event. So, show these guys the respect they deserve, for crying out loud!!! God Bless everyone for bring this exciting news to us. GO RV!!!

USD_IQD_img_9829.png

Edited by Inside Track
  • Upvote 2

Okay, this may be a dumb question, but, say I'm a money changer and I have word the RV is happening tomorrow, instead of paying 1 USD for a single dinar from someone on the street, I'd just go to the bank and get 1,170 dinar for that same USD... ?????

Instead of making a little profit I make a huge profit...

rd

• Upvote 1

Okay, this may be a dumb question, but, say I'm a money changer and I have word the RV is happening tomorrow, instead of paying 1 USD for a single dinar from someone on the street, I'd just go to the bank and get 1,170 dinar for that same USD... ?????

rd

I was thinking the same thing...Anyone wanna buy a million of my dinar right now for 1 to 1

rd

Maybe no banks are open, and they won't be open until tomorrow after the RV?

Exactly!! This mostly to me is entertainment when these types of rumors start flying. There should also be violence in the streets if there were as much back alley dealing as what was stated. Who is gonna break out that many benjimans$$ in the dark alley?? I think I'd wait for the banks to open. JMO Gotta love the rumors. What to believe??? Lets all stay grounded and know that this really is starting to get into the end process. I am happy as long as we have an RV that many say is gonna happen. We are almost there folks! GO GOI>>>GO RV!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

You know that people didn't believe Jesus was the son of Man because he tended to sheep. I'm not comparing this guy to God nor Jesus, but I'm encouraging people to lighten up a bit b4 you discredit a man because of something small, like where he chooses to contract out his own labor.