Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer for Dfek

Dinars4Jesus

dfek, I've been missing you. Who else has your keen wit, balanced insight and the ability to make everyone in the room feel special?? No one but you, my friend. Now it is time for you to feel special and receive all the love and prayers that are being sent toward you. I believe that we serve a G_d that is More Than Enough. He is The Healer and Restorer of your body and The Rock that you can lean upon and The Comforter who will hold you in His arms and hide you under His wings. By the stripes of Jesus, be healed and made whole, my friend. Babe & Hubby

You make me smile and laugh day after day! You have a very special gift and are always willing to share it with us. We are all praying for and thinking about you. Really never thought I would miss "knock knock" jokes, but I really do miss yours!:)

I pray that you and God will get some special time together during this time in your life and that He will just "bless your socks off" with a huge RV!!! :P:p;)

God knows all things and as you put your trust in Him He will strengthen you to the point of healing. He will give you peace, hope & joy in all things. Just allow Him to work in your life for the good. You will be blessed. Praise Him and Glorify the Father in Jesus Name. God Bless you Dfek and we are believing for your speedy return.

Your brother in chat,

Northern Norm

Dfek, You are healed for His stripes 2k years ago, he paid for every body to be healed, I come in agreement with this wonderful group of believers, and I declare His healing word over your body, cells, organs, etc etc. He sent His word and healing to them and delivered them from destruction. PSALM 107:20. He is your healer. Exodos 15:26.

We are His Kings and Priests, Revelation 1:6 his annointing is over you and it is time to declare His word, a King gives orders and a priest intercedes and do not forget that He has blessed you with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Last one, we need to cleanse our bodies from the oxidants from food, water, air etc etc.

I Amazed from the support of this people, wow, this is nice.

Love and Peace under His Kingdom!

Because He Lives - we can face tomorrow. God has all your tomorrows in His Loving Hand and He will take care of you. You are in my prayers... May God bless you and keep you and His Word says "Fear Not for I am with you, I have called you by name. When you walk thru the fire you will not be burned or thru the water you will not drown..." Isaiah 43: 1-3 paraphrased for space reasons...

DFEK,

Here's a website for a lady who reputedly has had many people healed of cancer when she's prayed for them; www.pastorlbm.org. Her story (video interview with Sid roth) automatially begins when you go to her website. Here's a number where you can call her assistant who will sometimes assist in setting up a time to pray with her: 760-758-5747. If nothing else, this video may be an encouragement for you- many have been supernaturally healed of cancer throughout the world and we're believing God that that will be the case for you as well.

Many Blessings