Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I won the lottery -

Luckyman

Im happy for you! I have a daughter who has a 3 year old son his name is Isaiah. They are homeless right now . And staying with a friend the friend is a hordor the house is a mess. I would love to help but I could only buy very little dinar. It would be nice to see them get into a good home! Thanks hope to hear from you.

You've probably heard this already....i didnt bother to read the other stories

My suggestion, is to pick a whole swathe of charities....include a cover letter on what to do after the RV...

these different orginasations will surely be able to dole out the gift far more equitably

Congratulations on your win! :twothumbs:

The stories on this thread seem like they are from people in genuine need. I suggest you divide up the dinars between them. These are people who are still in the trenches that you were blessed enough to get out of last night. You can touch many lives and help people who truly need the assistance.

congrats I have never posted just read the boards but what a cool thing to have happen.. Ask God who to give it too he will show you....We all have needs and know of others that do as well.......So you need to hear from God......Be Patient and he will show you what to do.....Good Luck

That's great,dreamed of it for years.glad for you.I know how it feals to really need something have three great sons wonderfull wife.work 40 to 60 week.live in a older mobile home.have family living a older house with 4 kids .glad to here someone got of the hole.boy its hard living paycheck to paycheck .thanks for the ear plusflyingu@hotmail.com

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on your good fortune...i pray you make the right decision on giving your dinars away....what a decision you have before you...best of luck with your life...i am moved by you giving 20% to your church...maybe find some more churches that is in need,,that is why i need this rv to help our church...they should not be in trouble.....best of luck!!

• Upvote 1

CONGRATS hopefully now you have money and don't need it maybe the dinar will RV.I know if I won I would exspect the RV the next day cause that is the luck I have.lol

We are all struggling right now and everything is really tight.I would ask for your dinar but if the RV happens I have enough to be alright for a long time(hopefully).I hope you find worthy people to give it to.I would love to win the lotto there is so much you can do now.I wish you the best and live life to the fullist.I hope we all get to join you in the good life soon.

Congratulations ! I'm glad the Lord blessed you . May He lay someone on your heart to give your dinars to . I saw,an elderly women at the end of a Walmart parking lot holding a sign . Need money for gas and food . I didn't have much but I stopped and shared with her . It always comes back to you when you help others .

I am very happy for you and I would like to make a suggestion, go with gmb's suggestion and donate to the veterns. I could give you a sob story, I have been laid off for 19 months and my unemployment has run out, but I feel the best donation you could make would be to help our veterns.

May God bless you in your decison of where you donate

• Upvote 1

LuckyMan,

Congratulations and blessings to you and your family!

Here is my story for what it is worth - offered with humility and gratitude.

If you were to select me/my project to give your dinars to here is what I would do with it.

http://backcountrypictures.com/one_hand_clapping_presentation.pdf

I am a working mother of three internationally adopted children - two with disabilities, a cancer researcher,, and in my spare time a documentary film producer.

The above link is to the film treatment for this documentary film I am presently producing with Backcountry Pictures (you can Google them).

I need to raise between $500K and $750K to make this important film a reality.

Our film will highlight many of the new possibilities and technologies which have dramatically extended the

potential of people with disabilities and convey what this means for a person living with a disability in the 21st

century; especially our war veterans both past and present.

However, the heart of our story will be to illustrate the multifaceted and profoundly human process of

how people deal with life-altering change when their vision of the future is challenged to the core.

The rafts (carrying our teams through the Grand Canyon) will be the mode of transportation, but more importantly,

the mentors will serve as “paddles” cutting through the watery misconception of brokenness and inability; guiding

students by example to the far shore of spectacular possibilities.

We will create a cinematically rich, emotionally evocative feature length documentary film to inspire audiences

of all backgrounds as well as ignite a paradigm shift in the way society perceives, responds to and interacts with

people with disabilities.

I alone must raise this money. My desire is not only to make this film because it will powerfully and postively

impact the lives of people living with disabilities around the world - but once it is made it is my goal to find a way

to make sure every single war veteran (disabled or not) can receive a copy of this film DVD free of charge.

I would use your dinar gift to 1. help fund the cost of making the film, and 2. if there were additional fund after the

film is financed (through a 501©(3) organization, then I would start a fund to cover the cost of providing our veterans

with copies of the DVD.

I have attached a copy of our line item budget but have never attached anything on this site so don't know if it will come

through. You can PM me if you would like any more information.

This film will change lives. Our Veterans living with disabilities paid a high price for us to have this IQD blessing. I plan to

do everything in my power to make sure to find ways to pay them back for their sacrifice; with this film and every other way

I can dream up in my lifetime.

My dad was a Marine, and I am a Marine's daughter.

God Bless you - whomever you choose.

God Bless our Veterans.

God Bless America.

Peace.

ReachingHigher (aka: Cheryl in NH)

PS - It should be noted that 99.9% of documentary films never make money - and that is not our goal with this project. Our goal is to

change the lives of people living with disabilities for the better. All donations for this film are given through a non-profit organization and are tax deductible.

Your dinars could be donated to the 501©(3) and not directly to me if that would work better for your purposes.

OHC - Budget V1-1-1.pdf

Congratulations and take care of yourself, and your future FIRST!

The most practical suggestion I'll give which I'm also doing is

FIRST CHURCH AND CHARITIES

Then divide up the amounts between several, depending on their need. Then LOTS CAN BENEFIT. I don't recommend giving the whole 6million to one person. There's plenty to share and spread around,

But your choice, for you doing the sharing before ... or doing the sharing after the RV!

I do not know how to really go about this. Do you think maybe i should donate it to a MOD on the fourm and they can pick a good vet place to donate to.

I would love to give it to a vet who fought for are freedom. I do not know any personally, and would not want to call a vet charity and give them dinar, they would most likely laugh at me and not take it.

I am a disabled Veteran and I too have been blessed. I would recommend that you allow your lawyer to do the research for you. There are several local Veteran offices where you live. This way you would not have to feel any guilt about knowing whether you have chosen the right family. There are so many people that can send you a false story amonst the ones that are real. I would just ask my lawyer to choose a Veteran facility that really needs the funds and one that actually goes out into the community to give blankets to the homeless vets that sleep on the street every night. Why don't you go and visit one yourself and you would have a better idea of how our vets are not being taken care of. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Edited by gjames_54

Hello Everyone,

I feel blessed to announce this, I won the the lottery last night for a significant amount. I feel this was a blessing from god who answers my prays for all these years. I have about 6 million in dinar which I feel the right thing to do is to give it away to a needy family. I have just been blessed and my life for ever would be changed. I know the Dinar will RV shortly and would love to give this feeling to a family who does not have the funds to purchase dinar on there own.

What i plan to do is listen to your stories and who ever i choose who needs the most i will send VIA ups or fedex my dinar to you at no charge. I want out of this roller coaster ride, and my time in holding dinar is over.

Please post your story and I will choose the Lucky winner on Sunday.

God bless you all,

GO RV

P.S - I made a new account, since i do not want the attention of me winning. I have been a member of this forum and others for years. I invested in 2006. I do not want my winnings to be public since many will know who i am.

I would like to start by saying Congratulations. If I may be so bold, I would suggest an animal rescue association, as humans have numerous places to go were animals do not. Its your choice, and I am happy what ever you do.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lucky man, I know a family that consist of a grandmother, her grown single daughter Brandi, with 5 kids, ages 2, 8, 13, 17 and her 23 year old daughter just got left with two babies under 3 years old! They are trying to put together pieces of broken down mobil homes to make themselves a house. This family has been part of my Life Skills and Career training program for several years. I take kids and give them coping skills for many situations. It is a free program I run out of my home and a big shop building. My husband is in the army reserve and construction, he funds it out of his paycheck. Any how. I have lots of needy families, but this one is different! These three moms have been in between trying to build a home, and find $ to feed the kids, and have been running around doing for others, including my program! Brandi and her mother have had such hardship put on them, but just keep asking people what can they do to help OTHERS!

Brandi's dream is to build small houses like cabin size on her property for families like hers that have become homeless due to circumstances beyond their control, teach the families to work a garden, like she has had to do and give them the life skills they need to survive off the land and feed their families until they can get on their feet. I have offered to help with the life skill for kids & teens, that's what I do, she will teach & mentor the adults. Her life is falling apart around her and all she can do is think about how to help other single parents like her. I hope you consider her family as they are in dire need of someone to care for them & Brandi as she does for so many others.

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

Hey Lucky Man - congratulations on your blessings! I have no doubt that you'll do wonderful things for many people who will pass their good fortune on to others.

I have a family member who has lost everything - both of their businesses went under in the bad economy through no fault of their own, he's had a heart attack and they've lost their insurance, and are facing eviction next week. Our family is doing all they can to help, but at this point it's too late to spare them from the humiliation and heartache. After the RV we will help them get back on their feet, but in the meantime they're living an existence few of us can fathom.

I agree that helping our veterans is a wonderful cause, but if you find you have a little to spare, please check your member messages and I'll give you a way to contact me, so I can put you in touch with them. May God continue to rain blessings upon you!

Congrats on winning the lottery. I am sure it will make life much easier in many, many ways. I will tell you a little about my situation. I have been out on my own with my 3 children for about 5 years. I have successfully raised them for the most part on my own on a very limited income. We manage. I bought my house on a land contract 3 years ago, me and my children moved into it and finally this house is a home for us. I went through a very bad divorce from a man that should never had been married, much less a father. That whole situation is very bad and can not be discussed. But the man I bought my house from did not make the mortgage payments and it went through foreclosure. I had no idea until I recieved the notice in the mail what was going on. The bank would not deal with me and now they want to evict me and my kids from our home. I made an offer to the bank to purchase the house from them, but they denied my offer price. I go to court on November 30. I would appreciate a donation of some of your dinar if you so choose. I believe that where we are at is exactly where God wants us it is just hard at times when we go through such things to see how or why. This has been very hard on me and my kids. As it stands I do not even plan on putting up a Christmas tree this year because I do not know where we will be and will be moving in the middle of the holidays and winter. Thank you and I appreciate your consideration.

DeShell

Congradulations on your blessing! Give God the praise and the glory! :lol:

Do you have an temporary email address that people could email you (just to this imparticular situation) ? :blink:

I am sure there are people who would like to address this opportunity, but would like to be a bit more private.

Just a thought.

Also, another idea is to give these monies to organizations who will be dealing with ALL THE SOLDIER who fought for us and made it possible for us to have this opportunity and in the process lost a limb, their eyesight, their mental health or more importantly, their life.

Their are children who are now fatherless or motherless, this could be given by putting these monies in a trust so that they can apply for a scholarship, via, the trust, so that they can pursue their dream, (i.e. college, trade school, etc) or a helping had to any and all widows or widowers who are left behind with their children who have to deal with the pain of losing a "loved one" and has to deal with the struggle that will follow them in life.

Whatever you decide, I know you will do the "right thing"! :twothumbs:

God Bless and Peace Be with you. :hug:

dravmorris2 :twothumbs:

P.S. I STILL THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO SET UP A TEMPORARY EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT PEOPLE COULD MAKE REQUEST AND/OR SUGGESTIONS? YES? THEN WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR DECISION(S) YOU CAN CLOSE IT DOWN! :D:wub::wave::bow::tiphat:

Thanks. I almost had a heart attack last night,. I met with a lawyer today, and an accountant., they are taking care of all the paper work for me.

I feel it is only right. I also plan to donate cash 20% to my church (not Dinar), i don't want them to wait for it to RV, they need the money now.

Well, Luckyman . . . You're sure one Luckyman . . . !!! First of all.....WoW...what a noble heart you have. Now, my initial thought is that you keep your 6 million Dinar, and after the RV, then make you heart felt donations then. Since God blessed you with the where-with-all to purchase the Dinar, then it stands to reason that God will want you to be the "good steward" over handling such a great wealth. There are thousands upon thousands of legitimate needs everywhere you look. We will all need wisdom in handling our new found wealth, post RV. God Bless You!

not to be rude but I have noticed every time a RV date passes more BS comes up. And the pumping starts all over. What State did you win the lottery in? IF you don't mind me asking........And another thing everyone becomes a newbie.Same ol' Pimp. just a different limp.

Edited by rocketman2010
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Everyone,

I feel blessed to announce this, I won the the lottery last night for a significant amount. I feel this was a blessing from god who answers my prays for all these years. I have about 6 million in dinar which I feel the right thing to do is to give it away to a needy family. I have just been blessed and my life for ever would be changed. I know the Dinar will RV shortly and would love to give this feeling to a family who does not have the funds to purchase dinar on there own.

What i plan to do is listen to your stories and who ever i choose who needs the most i will send VIA ups or fedex my dinar to you at no charge. I want out of this roller coaster ride, and my time in holding dinar is over.

Please post your story and I will choose the Lucky winner on Sunday.

God bless you all,

GO RV

P.S - I made a new account, since i do not want the attention of me winning. I have been a member of this forum and others for years. I invested in 2006. I do not want my winnings to be public since many will know who i am.

Luckyman,

Congratulations ! You must be tickled !

My recommendation whould be to contact your attorney and set up a family foundation. What ever the dinar RVs at , put that money in your foundation

and then as a family, carefully make wise choices as to who you will distribute your money too. Disabled Vets, Susan B Komen, churches, cancer.

There are many to choose from, and you know it would make you feel warm and fuzzy.

Ths is just my thought. I bought quite a bit of dinar and because of this, I talked to my attorney yesterday about doing exactly what I explained.

Also , while your are chatting with your attorney, consider trust funds and redoing your will(s). Better to leave no doubt as to your intentions.

Good luck! and congratulations !

• Upvote 1

LuckyMan,

I want to say congrats and there are many families in this community that would be extremely deserving. My recommendation would be to split up your dinar to have the widest impact on the most families.

A little history about my family. I grew up in the inner city in Indiana. My father left me when I was 5 years old and my mother left me when I was 14 years old. I struggled to make something of myself all through high school, but actually graduated. I applied and received a Scholarship to college. After I graduated from college I went into the US Army and spent 6 years on Active Duty where I was injuried during a tour of duty in Iraq. I crush my lower back and was medically retired... I wish that meant more than it does but realistically that means I recieve about 1k a month from the Army. I have spent the better part of a year trying to find a job anywhere in the country. I have had command of 150+ Soldiers, but cannot acquire employment because of a lack of industry experience or so I am told. About a year prior to being medically retired my wife and I adopted a child and took on about 30k in debt. This was before we knew how bad I was injured and that I would be put out of the service. If I was still in the service it would be no issue and I would be trying to help you find a worthy family or group of families to help. However, at this time we are struggling which is hard for me to say, but I guess being behind a computer screen makes it easier to tell my story then if we were face to face. I am a proud man and it truly destroys me inside knowing I cannot take care of my family. I only sleep 2-3 hours a night some due to things I have seen and done in combat and the rest is due to the pain in my back and not being able to be in one position for an extended period of time. I must constantly change positions sitting, standing, or laying down just to have any relief from the pain. I take too much pain medicine, but what can I do. I try so hard to have a normal life, but how can it be possible when I cannot even pick up my child that weighs less then 30 lbs without falling down in pain.

We are in a tough spot and if you have a family that is more deserving then I wish them the best and hope they receive the help they need. My wife and I have always found a way to get by and we will again, but we would sure appreciate any hel you might be able to send our way. We currently have 3 children, including the child we adopted. If you would like more information please send me a form of contact and I will be more than willing to talk with you. Thanks again for any support you can offer and God bless you for the kindness you are bestowing upon others.

Iraqi Vet05-07

• Upvote 1