Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Because of The Obama Administration...

know_moral_eyes

Has anyone noticed that on all the news stations that are updated as to the GOI, after they tell about the GOI being agreed upon, the next sentence is, "This comes because of the Obama Administration's pressure....?" Last night while watching the news, it was simply stating the news. This morning, everything I read and saw stated that this is only happening because of Obama, pretty much.

I knew he'd try to take the credit. He's getting in early.

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone noticed that on all the news stations that are updated as to the GOI, after they tell about the GOI being agreed upon, the next sentence is, "This comes because of the Obama Administration's pressure....?" Last night while watching the news, it was simply stating the news. This morning, everything I read and saw stated that this is only happening because of Obama, pretty much.

Know Moral Eyes

I wanted to puke when I saw that.

That piece of fecal matter did nothing to make this happen.

If anything.... his campaign promise of removing the troops early slowed it down.

I for one would like to take part of my proceeds and do a national, all stations, THANK YOU, to GWB for 3 reasons.

1 He is the reason that we were able to get into this.

2 He said that the US wouldnt pay one cent for the war.

3 He is the one that truely deserves the credit for this.

Thank you President BUSH!!!

Lets hope this is the moment that we have all been waiting for!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 9

Know Moral Eyes

Yes. While you are sleeping he is planning on how he can take credit for everything that happens in this country.

Get over your hate, and stop assuming things. EVERY President takes credit or blame for what happens on his watch. And when they say Obama's Administration, it is not him personally. It is those who he selected for his cabinet that are making things happen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Know Moral Eyes

So, what is your point? Do you know exactly what his Administration has done behind closed doors in regards to Iraq? No you do not! He is not taking credit for the war but he is finishing it. The last time I checked Obama's Administration took over when Bush left office. Obama is responsible for what is going on in Iraq now from the American stand point. He could have called the troops home, if he had wanted to but he did not.

So stop the Obama bashing! Stop the Bush bashing! I'm getting sick of all this. I am sure that everyone is doing their best..............

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 20

I wanted to puke when I saw that.

That piece of fecal matter did nothing to make this happen.

If anything.... his campaign promise of removing the troops early slowed it down.

I for one would like to take part of my proceeds and do a national, all stations, THANK YOU, to GWB for 2 reasons.

1 He is the reason that we were able to get into this.

2 He said that the US wouldnt pay one cent for the war.

3 He is the one that truely deserves the credit for this.

Thank you President BUSH!!!

Lets hope this is the moment that we have all been waiting for!!!

I could not have said it any better myself!! One Big A$$ Mistake America gets no credit!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

Yes. While you are sleeping he is planning on how he can take credit for everything that happens in this country.

Get over your hate, and stop assuming things. EVERY President takes credit or blame for what happens on his watch. And when they say Obama's Administration, it is not him personally. It is those who he selected for his cabinet that are making things happen.

Thank you! All of this bashing is ridiculous! "When you throw mud, you lose ground!" NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AT THE WHITE HOUSE, NO ONE! All we know is that Bush started the war and Obama is finishing it! If Obama is such a POS, I wonder where we would all be IF he ended the war as soon as he got into Office???? He did choose to continue the war. He could have stopped it! So give thanks to Obama for that. Think about where we would all be if he stopped the war and give thanks for what you have!

We will NEVER know the real truth behind ANYTHING the government does. The CIA, The FBI, The Black Budget, Skull and Bones, New World Order etc. If you think that you know what really happens behind closed doors at the White House, you are living in La La Land! Why? Because they tell you what they want you to know OR what they want you to believe! That's it!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thank you! All of this bashing is ridiculous! "When you throw mud, you lose ground!" NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AT THE WHITE HOUSE, NO ONE! All we know is that Bush started the war and Obama is finishing it! If Obama is such a POS, I wonder where we would all be IF he ended the war as soon as he got into Office???? He did choose to continue the war. He could have stopped it! So give thanks to Obama for that. Think about where we would all be if he stopped the war and give thanks for what you have!

We will NEVER know the real truth behind ANYTHING the government does. The CIA, The FBI, The Black Budget, Skull and Bones, New World Order etc. If you think that you know what really happens behind closed doors at the White House, you are living in La La Land! Why? Because they tell you what they want you to know OR what they want you to believe! That's it!

If Obama was a Crypto Muslim intent on destroying America and Capitalism,.... would he do anything different then he is doing right now?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The more BO carries on his sharade, the more seats Dems will loose in 2012 and secure him as a one termer. Let him continue his ridiculous fantacy. Pray Nancy P continues as minority leader to futher infuriate America's loyal population. BO is really not worth getting upset over. Be productive or proactive by contributing time or resources to the organization of your choice.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As a 21 year Veteran, I served under many Commanders and Chiefs, some good some not good. Before you bash Bush or Obama, please remember we were attacked on our own soil. I wanted immediate retaliation, instead we got a 8 year war. I would give my Dinar investment away if I could bring back our young American Heroes who proudly made the Ulitmate Sacrifice. It's our Military who gave us this opportunity.... DON'T FORGET!!!!

• Upvote 9

Tripole xXx, I couldn't agree with you more. The idiots on this site have been bashing Pres O every opportunity they get. We are in the situation we're in because of GB, yes he may have started the ball rolling for us to be able to invest in the dinar, t he got us in this crisis we're in over his 8 years in office. I'm sure GB will get the credit he deserves. O has only been in for two years and you guys expect him to jump through hoops and fix it overnight. He's never been given a fair opportunity since he's been in, trying to please the people and getting bashed for everything. If you thought we were in a mess for the past two years, get ready because the s**t is ready getting ready to rise, so we all better have our thigh boots on because we getting ready to sink from what the a**holes in their now are trying to do, look at the news. The only folk who won't be paying the price is the rich and famous. So SHUT up with your bashing already. Everyone who switched from dem to rep you're going to see the mistake you made, and the rep are sitting back laughing because they put you in a trick bag and you got PLAYED, because you voted they way they wanted you to. How about giving the sitting Pres some respect. Now bash away, I don't care because I'm sick of all the negative comments. You guys speak on half of what you hear, just like you've been doing on thesituation in Iraq, give it a break. Even when the gurus come on here with solid info, some of you ? and diasect every word, it really gets old.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

As a 21 year Veteran, I served under many Commanders and Chiefs, some good some not good. Before you bash Bush or Obama, please remember we were attacked on our own soil. I wanted immediate retaliation, instead we got a 8 year war. I would give my Dinar investment away if I could bring back our young American Heroes who proudly made the Ulitmate Sacrifice. It's our Military who gave us this opportunity.... DON'T FORGET!!!!

WELL SAID....."thunderb" I wanted to say that earlier but did not! All the money in the world is not worth the BLOOD that was spilled from the loss of American lives and innocent people in Iraq who also were killed!

George Bush sat in his big leather chair, gave the order and told the troops to "Go get em!" Innocent people died from a decision HE made! I don't care how much money I get from this RV, it still does not make me feel good about the lives that have been lost.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Im just going to look at the facts I don't take sides in political wars:

1. George H W Bush was head of the CIA

2. The CIA Trained and gave weapons to the Mujahideen to fight the soviets

3. Mostly all the Mujahideen became either Tailban or Al Qaeda

4. Osama Bin Laden was a Mujahideen Commander

So its going to be damn near impossible to find Bin Laden since our government trained him and his lackies. It's funny not that many people knew about the Kuwait Dinar and everybody on Bushes payrolls a millionaire and before 9/11, before he got elected George W Bush was talking about Sadam Hussain's oil. North Korea and Iran have been making threats against this country for years and Kim Jong Il and Iran's president is a true threat to this nation. How many troops saw the Kuwait Dinar money? How many will see some of the Iraqi Dinar Money? Our troops died and fight for the Bushes greed and a lousy 10K is all they can bring home they should be allow more than that.

Obama was elected to fail, because I never though I would see in my lifetime a bi-racial man would be president. Where I live (Lawrenceville, Georgia) all I hear is how much of and idiot he is, Last time I checked Harvard doesn't let Idiots in the door and 90% of the Country was bitching about GAS PRICES Demos and Repubs alike.

In closing all Presidents lie, none of them where saints. some can cover up better than others.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I am disappointed in all of those "patriotic" people on this forum who bash the current administration. Aren't we Americans first, then bigots? And for when someone says that Mr. Obama is not an American, my reply is that you fall in to the latter of my categories!

I appreciate all of the information, correct or not, from everyone here. I wish the best for Iraq and her people. I, also, need the RV BUT I will not stoop to such a level as being a home grown terrorist by bashing or threatening our government.

Why can't we all just get along?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I am disappointed in all of those "patriotic" people on this forum who bash the current administration. Aren't we Americans first, then bigots? And for when someone says that Mr. Obama is not an American, my reply is that you fall in to the latter of my categories!

I appreciate all of the information, correct or not, from everyone here. I wish the best for Iraq and her people. I, also, need the RV BUT I will not stoop to such a level as being a home grown terrorist by bashing or threatening our government.

Where doing just what the enemy wants, The want us to fight each other so they could attack us when where off guard. The same way The Japanese empire conquered China will be our downfall as well unless we get it together and stop acting like a bunch of ignorant retards. 2 years until the next election not 200 hundred. If you have a decent job and a place to stay you have no reason to complain.

• Downvote 1

Funny....its not bigoted to dislike liberals and their country destroying policies.....'cant we get along' is the wishy washy attitude that has brought us to this state of affairs...pick a side....real american, or liberal puke

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WELL SAID....."thunderb" I wanted to say that earlier but did not! All the money in the world is not worth the BLOOD that was spilled from the loss of American lives and innocent people in Iraq who also were killed!

George Bush sat in his big leather chair, gave the order and told the troops to "Go get em!" Innocent people died from a decision HE made! I don't care how much money I get from this RV, it still does not make me feel good about the lives that have been lost.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY GW GAVE THE ORDERS OR WE WOULD HAVE HAD MANY MORE 9/11'S!!!! IF IT WAS LEFT UP TO OBAMA ALL WE WOULD HAVE IS A PRESIDENT WHO BOWS DOWN TO THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED THE PROBLEM!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tripole xXx, I couldn't agree with you more. The idiots on this site have been bashing Pres O every opportunity they get. We are in the situation we're in because of GB, yes he may have started the ball rolling for us to be able to invest in the dinar, t he got us in this crisis we're in over his 8 years in office. I'm sure GB will get the credit he deserves. O has only been in for two years and you guys expect him to jump through hoops and fix it overnight. He's never been given a fair opportunity since he's been in, trying to please the people and getting bashed for everything. If you thought we were in a mess for the past two years, get ready because the s**t is ready getting ready to rise, so we all better have our thigh boots on because we getting ready to sink from what the a**holes in their now are trying to do, look at the news. The only folk who won't be paying the price is the rich and famous. So SHUT up with your bashing already. Everyone who switched from dem to rep you're going to see the mistake you made, and the rep are sitting back laughing because they put you in a trick bag and you got PLAYED, because you voted they way they wanted you to. How about giving the sitting Pres some respect. Now bash away, I don't care because I'm sick of all the negative comments. You guys speak on half of what you hear, just like you've been doing on thesituation in Iraq, give it a break. Even when the gurus come on here with solid info, some of you ? and diasect every word, it really gets old.

He had control of both Houses of Congress!!!!!! He had more than "a fair opportunity!!!"

Blame Bush, Blame Bush, Blame Bush. We went from "Bush lied, kids died," to "Blame Bush, Blame Bush." Give me a break, blaming Bush for everything is getting really old.

Since most of you have an opinion on how this country should be ran why not run for president and make everyone happy, but in the mean time why dont we do what God says and that is PRAY for those in authority and judge not so we will not be judge remember what Jesus said about the the woman caught in adultry you without sin throw the first stone. Why not spend our time praying for our troops and their families and those in authority and their families b/c I guarantee you unless you have walked in their shoes you dont know what you would do.I would like to leave you with this:" If my people who are call by my name would humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven and Heal The Land" . God bless you and may God bless AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1