Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 LOOKING GOOD

viper51

Well maybe our prayers have been answered. Parliment WILL BE held Thursday for the start of the arrangment of the NEW GOI. It appears all is going well in the negociations between the blocks and there are no HUGE hangups at this time on forming the GOI Keep your fingers crossed. There were some announcements, It looks like Allawi will possibly be the President of Parliment or President of the Republic and will participate in the New GOI. . Tomarrow could be the start of a VERY BIG DAY for Iraq and for all of us. I hope to have more later. Keep PRAYING as it IS LOOKING GOOD>

Several news articles have confirmed this recently. Thank you and stay safe.

I love hearing him confirm the news we saw today. Now it is time to finish this task tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Viper!!! I think if things go down as you laid out and as we've been reading in related articles - they will have to RV QUICKLY to avoid the sudden "exposure" they will have from the media potentially following Iraq more closely and people learning about a weak Iraqi Dinar and the opportunity to speculate... I think that last scenario kind of forces the RV to happen quickly or Iraq will open themselves up to devaluing their overall worth - especially in the short term if they have people that are newly aware of the under valued dinar starting to buy it up like crazy.

Any take on that Viper? Thanks again for your contributions and as always GOD BLESS!

- Fresh :D

I have never said this before, but I truly think that tomorrow will be the day, the start of a new day for Iraq!

I truly, truly believe the GOI will happen tomorrow..can't even explain it guys...

Been in heavy prayer today...

God bless us all!

• Upvote 6

Well maybe our prayers have been answered. Parliment WILL BE held Thursday for the start of the arrangment of the NEW GOI. It appears all is going well in the negociations between the blocks and there are no HUGE hangups at this time on forming the GOI Keep your fingers crossed. There were some announcements, It looks like Allawi will possibly be the President of Parliment or President of the Republic and will participate in the New GOI. . Tomarrow could be the start of a VERY BIG DAY for Iraq and for all of us. I hope to have more later. Keep PRAYING as it IS LOOKING GOOD>

Thanks Viper. Good news good post !

I'm really looking forward to this happening for everyone. Honestly guys and girls, it breaks my heart to see all the people in revolt, dying, and people (such as the Christians in the church bombing) fighting for what they believe. I this is something that we are all invested in, but just like "TonyR" posted a couple of days ago, the bigger picture here is their country and people. Just keep these guys in your prayers. We will all be very well off soon, and that my friends is inevitable! I can't wait to see this rollercoaster end! :woot:

I'm really looking forward to this happening for everyone. Honestly guys and girls, it breaks my heart to see all the people in revolt, dying, and people (such as the Christians in the church bombing) fighting for what they believe. I this is something that we are all invested in, but just like "TonyR" posted a couple of days ago, the bigger picture here is their country and people. Just keep these guys in your prayers. We will all be very well off soon, and that my friends is inevitable! I can't wait to see this rollercoaster end! :woot:

AMEN to that!