Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Profile Photos .... There are some really funny, tarded & strange ones!

All-In-4-RV

The 11th Hour...

The RV will come right on Time...

Also, the Profile Names are pretty wild too. "InsideTrack" was inspired by a dream my wife had the week before we were told about the Dinar. She was standing in line at a "Pack & Send" store in Daytona Beach. Between she and the Check-out desk was two huge boxes with a "huge" tire in each box. That was the dream. I asked here to describe the tires exactly...and clearly they were Nascar tires. She said, but why only two tires!??? I explained that those tires wear-out the quickest when you're on the "InsideTrack". (Also, the "Two Big Wheels" came into play later that week with the people that came to tell us about the Dinar. Too long of a story...don't want to bore anyone!!!)

• Upvote 1

I flew that B-52 on a raid over Hanoi in December 1972, one of the raids that helped to end that war and escaped a SAM II in the process. It is now on display at my Alma Mater, the United States Air Force Academy. The photo has a rainbow spanning the plane. I am blessed to still be here.

• Upvote 6

I flew that B-52 on a raid over Hanoi in December 1972, one of the raids that helped to end that war and escaped a SAM II in the process. It is now on display at my Alma Mater, the United States Air Force Academy. The photo has a rainbow spanning the plane. I am blessed to still be here.

Beautiful. Thank you for your service, and your humility.