Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE OIL MAN POST FROM KTF..

Eddinar

teamates..please Ed is a fraud.. don't believe him...very sorry to type this... but he is a fraud!

To whom are you refering?? Please explain and post your reason. Eddinar?? or the author of this post??

I hope you can make it to the scooter roast so you can say this to my face! You are clueless!

Guess I have my ansewr Ed. What did you supposedly do this poor Ohio man??

• Upvote 2

To whom are you refering?? Please explain and post your reason. Eddinar?? or the author of this post??

Guess I have my ansewr Ed. What did you supposedly do this poor Ohio man??

never met him before and don't know why he feels this way. To make such a rediculous statement is outlandish and the reason why people like him should be kicked off the site.

• Upvote 8

teamates..please Ed is a fraud.. don't believe him...very sorry to type this... but he is a fraud!

This was totally uncalled for. All he did was share a post from somewhere else. I believe we are all capable of making our own judgments with out your help. I personally like Eddinar thank-you very much.

pp

• Upvote 5

never met him before and don't know why he feels this way. To make such a rediculous statement is outlandish and the reason why people like him should be kicked off the site.

Unfortunately it's human nature. Some people are not satisfied unless they can make others unsatisfied! I think it's a childhood thing

• Upvote 1

YOU ARE AN IDIOT, ED IS A STAND UP GUY READ HIS POSTS, I FULLY STAND BEHIND ED, TOM YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC FOOL......

I just gave him a warning and put him on moderation review!

Sorry ED that people need to act like OhioTom,

But like Sonny1 said!

You are a stand up guy in my book!

Bump

• Upvote 9

YOU ARE AN IDIOT, ED IS A STAND UP GUY READ HIS POSTS, I FULLY STAND BEHIND ED, TOM YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC FOOL......

MUCH APPRECIATED SONNY1, AND I'M SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST WHEN I SAY YOU'RE POSTS ARE VERY INSIGHTFUL AND HELP US UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT BETTER. THANK YOU MY FRIEND!

• Upvote 4