Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does this mean Sonny1's prediction was right?

hspotman

Sonny1 stated in one of his last threads that it will NOT go past Monday. Now I am wondering, since the "it" was kind of vague, did he mean the GOI or the RV....or even just the PM? Well, he can at least say he was right about the PM, if it is in fact Maliki. Maybe that was the reason for the vagueness, so either way it was right? Not bashing Sonny1 at all, just wanting to know/HOPING if he meant also rv won't go past Monday as well...... ;):)B)

• Downvote 2

Don't go patting yourself on the back yet Sonny. Nothing has been formed and nothing is on paper at the moment. I really hope you're right but people don't get to excited until the GOI has been actually formed and announced. This could take some time getting everyone in place. Remember, this is Iraq.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

if you read what i put on here last week, it was goi formed by the 8th......... i was right.......... finaly...........thanks

Yea, I did read that last week. But I also read what you posted yesterday in a thread(forget which one) that "it won't go past Monday". In that thread, I thought I remember we were all talking about the RV, but maybe it was just the PM/GOI. Thanks for clearing this up, you were truly ROT(right on target) with this! ;)

• Downvote 1

if you read what i put on here last week, it was goi formed by the 8th......... i was right.......... finaly...........thanks

The GOI has not been formed and will not be formed on the 8th.

Sorry Sonny1 your wrong. People it should not be a surprised.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 52

It sure looks like, or is stated to be true. Can't the guy get at least partial credit for this? Come back on the 8th or 9th and bash him if it doesn't happen. Until then, be positive! :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Seems like your response is a little premature given that today is the 7th. Do you "know" something that we don't? You seem very confident that this new info is off base.

Peace

• Upvote 4

Don't go patting yourself on the back yet Sonny. Nothing has been formed and nothing is on paper at the moment. I really hope you're right but people don't get to excited until the GOI has been actually formed and announced. This could take some time getting everyone in place. Remember, this is Iraq.

Several article have stated "agreement to share power" not the seating or formation of the GOI. I want this as bad as anyone. It is just not complete yet. We are one step closer. Thank you Sonny for all you have posted as well as others who contribute.

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 4

Yea, I did read that last week. But I also read what you posted yesterday in a thread(forget which one) that "it won't go past Monday". In that thread, I thought I remember we were all talking about the RV, but maybe it was just the PM/GOI. Thanks for clearing this up, you were truly ROT(right on target) with this! ;)

Sonny . . .

00020383.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey everyone, i know its looks real good, all we can go off of with this great news today is the news. i would think that the pm has been finalized, because there is about 10 articles stating so. i do believe this to be true.. lets just hope an ego trip by one of these crooks doesnt get in the way.....

Hey Sonny1 even a blind deer finds an acorn once in awhile...

LOL>>>

Go RV>>>

now thats good.

• Upvote 5

well i think its official now. its all over the media. , but now we wait for the goi to seat which i hear that will be tomorrow but thats the next step for monday and hope this puzzle will come to a full circle. sonny1 keep up the good work

u got a bravo for that one

Thanks sonny. I must agree that all he media supports this. To bad not many will believe because of all the disapointments over time. They should should take off their blinders and and look into the light. Not just the 80-3 vote to open parliment session but a lot has been happening and too many people have been dismissing it too quickly. GO GOI...GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1