Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Banks 100% ready for the RV!

Phoenix

Good, Warka allways had their swift code available, I always looked at the other banks they too had their swift accounts listed on their iraq bank websites, I had not just seen it on a public site like this. COOL

Not correct.

Warka funding had to be done through a third party bank in Germany.

Citi linked up with Warka last year and in the beginning they also routed through Germany but then linked inter bank via SWIFT but it was dedicated between Citi Bank and Warka only.

The international active status for all Iraqi banks is new.

This is good news and not something old.

Like it or not...believe it or not...

This is new...and this is good.

Best of luck to all

Phoenix

• Upvote 12

Pheonix..... thanks for this good news....... could you comment on the current political situation....... are we going to see parliament pushed back to thursday..... How is Maliki making out with the Kurds etc....... Thanks again

Start a new post if you want ;)

I did a search on the swiftcode site for CBI and it showed that it has had a swift code since 2005 or earlier. I found this information when I did a search on google for their specific swiftcode "CBIRIQBAXXX"

Here is the exact link I found this at: http://trade.gov/static/iraq_paymentsessay.pdf

Am I reading this right, or does this not necessarily mean it has had a swiftcode?

• Upvote 1

It can be compared to the Space Shuttle...yes it has been setting on the launch pad for a while...

Yes...there have been engines on the bottom the whole time....

But now all of a sudden the power to the engines has been switched on...and we now see the smoke as the engines are now on and ready to be fired at full power.

i love the way phoenix put the power swithced on and we now see the smoke . yes sir smoke i smell from my but getting ready to take off. as they say you can take that to the bank

• Upvote 1

So, when people have been saying "It's all done, just waiting for the GOI" we still had this to do? It makes me wonder what else isn't done that we don't know about. There could be a long list of crucial items, just like these "Swift Codes", that we are clueless to. I wish we had a guru who really understood all the details that needs to take place. Anyway, I must say it's awesome to be one step closer. GOOO RVVVVVV!!!!

Edited by TBnhispower
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1