Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 10-31-10 KURDS

viper51

Ok it's about 6pm in Baghdad. There was another big meeting to discuss the formation of the GOI. This whole GOI arena is a cluster at this time. There are so many DEMANDS being put forth by each bloc that the whole deal has become a joke in the eyes of all watching this CIRCUS. Saudi Arabia is now involved and pushing for agreements between the blocs. The List has 3 new demands on 1. approval by all 2.distribution of power and posts, 3.who sits in Gov positions. The Kurds have as you know nominated Talibani for POR and at this time WILL NOT bend on this and refuse to change this nomination. This list of problems goes on. I hope to have info on the MEETING from today a little later. Hang in there.

That is exactly what I have read. Thank you for confirming it. God Bless and have a great weekend.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

I almost don't read any articles anymore. The way they double talk all the time, it is no wonder they still haven't formed. It kind of makes you appreciate our politicians just a little more. Yes ...we all have to hang in there we as we have no chioce. GO RV GO GOI!! B)

• Upvote 3

Thanks Viper , always look forward to your info. Looks like they have been taking lessons from our house of rep's and senate Handsomely reward yourselves $$$$$$ for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!!! All in favor of taking them all out behind the "ole woodshed" say " I " !!! May we ALL be Richly Blessed { whether we have RV sooner OR later }

• Upvote 1

Kinda get the feeling that they may put on a show for the court's ruling but in truth, it really don't matter squat. They will do just exactly what they want. <_<

Oh well, at least I have one hope and that's for an AWESOME race today at Talledeaga baby. GO DENNY. :D

Thanks Viper. B)

Thanks Viper, I think they should lock them in a room with only water to drink, and a pot in the corner to go in, and not let them out until it's done. :angry:

Go man, RV!!! Yes, we have to hang in there, what else can we do, and I agree with you SOI about nash, nah, our politicians are a joke, :lol:

• Upvote 2

Maybe we should invest in an office pool as to who will blow up the first car bomb that will set off the civil war that is sure to happen. Iraq will not rise again until the Lord will it to be so. These people fight over everything 24/7/365 and offering to make them rich means nothing to them. They are destine to be at war forever. This is going to be a very long road maybe even endless. I guess we will have to wait till next weekend to learn of the next sure RV date! To be continued...........................

Kinda get the feeling that they may put on a show for the court's ruling but in truth, it really don't matter squat. They will do just exactly what they want. <_<

Oh well, at least I have one hope and that's for an AWESOME race today at Talledeaga baby. GO DENNY. :D

Thanks Viper. B)

I knew there was a reason I like you JUG!!! Fellow NASCAR fan!!!!

Ok it's about 6pm in Baghdad. There was another big meeting to discuss the formation of the GOI. This whole GOI arena is a cluster at this time. There are so many DEMANDS being put forth by each bloc that the whole deal has become a joke in the eyes of all watching this CIRCUS. Saudi Arabia is now involved and pushing for agreements between the blocs. The List has 3 new demands on 1. approval by all 2.distribution of power and posts, 3.who sits in Gov positions. The Kurds have as you know nominated Talibani for POR and at this time WILL NOT bend on this and refuse to change this nomination. This list of problems goes on. I hope to have info on the MEETING from today a little later. Hang in there.

Thanks Viper. I concluded a couple of months ago that these three demands would come about. Here is why. Obvious we have three main groups in Iraq and all three wnat to insure their group has a substancial voice in the new government. There is only 1 way this can be achieved.

demand 1: approval by all. This can only be accomplished IMO by all three having equal seats in the new government. Each seat can have a different name, ie PM VPM, whatever. But each of these three seats have equal authority to make decisions as long as all three seats agree before the decision can be final.

demand 2: distribution of power and posts. Each of the three have what will be considered as the three high seats, with equal decision and authority. Again, no one seat can make a decision without all three agreeing on this decision. This way any decision made effects all three major groups equally and benefits all concerned.

demand 3: who sits in government position. Simply, who has what. Neither group leader wants to be positioned under another. Hence, the three equal seats on top.

If this is met, no one group will feel they did not get what they want and all citizens feel fair decisions will be made in respect to their life. We have heard that Iraq is in position to make history in the Arab world. This is the history that will change the Arab world into a democracy that benefits all. It will be the one thing that will unify all sec groups into getting along with each other. Will once and for all end violence in Iraq. This one decision has the ability to not only provide unity to Iraq but bring inevitable unity to the Arab nations. Iraq has to set the example, and this is the only chance they have at doing this. It is so important that for almost 8 months they have fought hard to not see this happen, but to each group's avail it will happen. Too much depends on this happening worldwide and too many nations are watching this one country as it begins its path to change itself from an islamic state to a democracy islamic state. No other outcome can work.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 2