Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PRIDE OF IRAQ IN KEEPING THE DINAR STABLE FOR 2 YEARS IS A CROCK!!!

RichNick123

First.....There's a reason every person who's rich and know's better tell's you over, over, over, over and over again that its a scam. Its not because its a scam, its because its a waste of money....You will make a profit...Nobody on this site denies that. But the problem is, nobody know's how much if your not educated enough. The reason that Iraq's currency was so over rated was because of oil. Even though oil is important, have you not seen the world start moving to alternative fuels. Do you people really think that over the past 70 years our country really don't know how to make a vehicle get over 17 miles to the gallon.

Have you every asked yourself why only poor, lower middle class and no really rich people are on this site. Think about it would you.

Im only telling you this before you spend all your money on something that will not pan out.

A few questions, respectfully, if investing in the Dinar is a "waste of money" why are you a VIP member? You spent extra money on this site for an investment you do not believe in? Did you pay the $200 to incorperate or the $1600 for the off shore account in an investment you don't believe in too? (I know that your financial plans are none of my buisness, and I do not expect nor want a real answer) Do you own Dinar? If yes, why are you invested in a "waste of money"? If no, and I am all for a civil dissenting opinion, but what is your motivation for posting on a site about the Iraqi Dinar as an investiment? Do you want to help these "poor, lower middle class" investors? Do you think belittling them is helping? Do you really believe the world will not be using oil for the forseeable future? (I do agree oil is not why we went to Iraq)

What is your real motivation for posting on this site? Is it to start a flame war? Do you enjoy upsetting people and trolling forums? Do you enjoy just wasting your time on somethig that "will not pan out"? OR do you have some other agenda?

Solider, I advise you use a little more tact in your future post. Your post have come across with an air of smugness and hostility towards the other posters. That is why you have received so many negatives, not your dissenting opinion. (Same could be said for a few others on here too)

Thank you for your service to our country and protecting our freedoms. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 6

Your right.....Let me make my opinion more political...For those of you who are out there that think there going to wake up zillionaries...I'm here to tell you that they won't. I'm no guru. Only a person who has been there. I know many of people who are still there, and we all know people who are in line w/ this.

First.....There's a reason every person who's rich and know's better tell's you over, over, over, over and over again that its a scam. Its not because its a scam, its because its a waste of money....You will make a profit...Nobody on this site denies that. But the problem is, nobody know's how much if your not educated enough. The reason that Iraq's currency was so over rated was because of oil. Even though oil is important, have you not seen the world start moving to alternative fuels. Do you people really think that over the past 70 years our country really don't know how to make a vehicle get over 17 miles to the gallon.

People I keep telling you to WAKE UP for a reason. The reason is that our government and military who really know better know's that we are about to move in another direction. Do you people really think that we took Iraq for OIL. If your uneducated, I'm sure you think that. But if you look at the real picture you will see that our country has positioned itself in a defensive position to our enemies.

I'm sorry that you can't grasp the real picture. Sorry if I come across as a bad guy. But, when I came across this website, I have done a ton of research. I know people that only the pumpers on this site really wish they knew. They (all) have said to stay clear. IF I was lying, why do you think that every military person in our army doesn't know about this site. Our military has been there for over 10 years. Yes, I said 10 years and yet only a few. A minute few people are on this site.

Have you every asked yourself why only poor, lower middle class and no really rich people are on this site. Think about it would you.

Im only telling you this before you spend all your money on something that will not pan out.

I'm with you as soon as I can buy a nuclear powered 4 wheel drive, I'm not gonna run mine on used french fry oil from McDonalds.

• Upvote 1

Your right.....Let me make my opinion more political...For those of you who are out there that think there going to wake up zillionaries...I'm here to tell you that they won't. I'm no guru. Only a person who has been there. I know many of people who are still there, and we all know people who are in line w/ this.

People I keep telling you to WAKE UP for a reason. The reason is that our government and military who really know better know's that we are about to move in another direction. Do you people really think that we took Iraq for OIL. If your uneducated, I'm sure you think that. But if you look at the real picture you will see that our country has positioned itself in a defensive position to our enemies.

I'm sorry that you can't grasp the real picture. Sorry if I come across as a bad guy. But, when I came across this website, I have done a ton of research. I know people that only the pumpers on this site really wish they knew. They (all) have said to stay clear. IF I was lying, why do you think that every military person in our army doesn't know about this site. Our military has been there for over 10 years. Yes, I said 10 years and yet only a few. A minute few people are on this site.

This post is a good example of why you get negatives..

You talk down to people and make them feel like second class. We do not come away from your post with more knowledge, because you insult our education, our intelligence and our wisdom. and WE DO NOT LIKE TO BE TALKED DOWN TO!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Ricknick - two things here:

First, since when did governments ever disclose their true colors when it comes to currencies? Ours certainly has not. We cannot run the presses fast enough right now to even keep up with spending and bailouts and trips by the first lady and now Obama to India with a hoard of cohorts. You must admit with this current administration, Treasury and the Federal Reserve, there is absolutely no accountability for our finances of this country. They are not going to tell us like it really is. 19% unemployment is a "real" number.

Two, what is your take then on the "Fair" evaluation that you are expecting when we do have a RV? If I remember correctly it was fairly low - I am just curious. I will reread your last couple posts. I honestly do not know or speculate the RV rate but I know we all made a good investment in the Dinar.

The dinar is all "They - the IMF - Federal Reserve - The UN" have to save the current financial meltdown of the world. This is it and Iraq knows it....

Yes it is totally orchestrated my friend. By the way, I enjoy your posts - they are thoughtful and I admire people that actually think about what they are saying......

GO RV !!!!!!!!

Your not really saying that the fate of the world financial situation is dependant on the little country of Iraq? If so, then God help us!!!

Hi Soldier,

Thank you for your advice. I suppose you could be right about your assertions. I would imagine that you yourself, along with a couple hundred thousand others hope you're wrong. And you don't come across as a bad person to me, just an angry dis-agreeable sort of guy. Keep an eye on that blood pressure.

But, your assertion that only poor lower middle class people are on this site is ludicrous (Ludicrous- adj. Laughable or hilarious because of obvious absurdity or incongruity). I personally know just a small fraction of the people who frequent this site . But among those I do know I can assure you they are not poor or uneducated, unless you consider several multi-millionaires(One with a net worth over a half a Billion )Attorneys, CPA's, Pilots, and MD's to be poor and uneducated. You may scrutinize my credentials and conclude that I too am a poor uneducated lower class person but I can assure you that the IRS does not share your opinion, I wish they did.

I suggest you do a little deep breathing, go for a walk , get your meds adjusted and then re-read what you have written. It will help you to get over your embarrassment to know that we won't hold it against you, or even remember it in an hour or two.

Be Happy

Ratatap,

I humbly thank you for your kind words. Now let's discuss:

1. I agree our government does not disclose anything close to the truth on many occasions. However, you cannot lie to the world economy because they know the truth! Hence the USD is teetering at near an all time low.

2. We do know for a fact, I am going to regret making that statement, that there are 1.3 trillion dollars in circulation (M1) for the USA. We have not printed lower denominations that have not been released as Iraq has.

3. I think the RV is already paid for:

A. The current valuation of oil, gas and developmental contracts is not added to the currency valuation.

B. The demand for the Dinar is untraceable. No seller will divulge the amount they have sold. No Governments that hold Dinar have disclosed said transactions. Gold reserves, which Iraq has pantheons of have not been added to the valuation. Come on gold alone has risen almost $1000.00 an ounce since 2003 and Iraq has untold amounts in reserve unlike the gool ole USA!

C. The policy making and decision process of Iraq is a total enigma compared to the US. At least we KNOW they are lying! LOL

Now to point TWO of your question:

I believe the Dinar can hold a $3.00+ RV. I personally don't believe there are 25 trillion Dinar in circulation as I believe they are including the printed and uncirculated denominations in this query.

I also believe they will RV at or below 1 USD. Personally I have chosen the .86 rate. My reasoning behind this is that Iraq wants to pay off the RV, out of country, with funds that would have been used to pay the debts they incurred that have been forgiven, ie Paris Group, USA, China etc. To them this is money in the bank. They will also use the funds garnered from the actual purchase of Dinar the last 7 years. Again this is an unknown amount as it is not disclosed. As money out of country is gathered and destroyed I TRULY BELIEVE we will find Iraq has reduced their float of dinar to around 25-30 billion also adding weight to the valuation. The sneaky thing is this........

In my own little insignificant personal opinion this is what will happen. The RV will hit at around .86. There will be a time period for the exchange or cash out. Once the exchange/cash out is finalized Iraq will announce they have reduced their float to 25-30 billion and simultaneously announce another rate close to the Kuwaiti rate. This is justifiable on all accounts. Iraq honors the current holders, who they know are out to make a buck, and uses said holders to vault their currency to one of the most expensive in the world.

Thank you again for your kind word's of encouragement!

You said it my man. I also believe that they will RV for less than 1.00, that way they can recover the large denominations and introduce the small ones. Hey, I don't care what many say that they will hold on to their dinars for a second or third "higher" RV, we all know that the way things have happened, we might not get a second window for exchange, and probably have to settle for what they offer initially. I personally believe that we can no longer trust that Iraq will do things to benefit everybody.

• Upvote 1

That is insulting ... and not true. I know of several friends and family members who make well over $500,000 a year who are invested in dinar.

Edited by pdx4me

Guest Ratatap

Your not really saying that the fate of the world financial situation is dependant on the little country of Iraq? If so, then God help us!!!

Gman51 - you are correct in that I am not saying that the fate of the world rests on Iraq. What I am saying is that Iraq is a pivot-able move in the financial system as we know it. This is much bigger than just and RV of the Iraqi Dinar. That is all I am saying and it has to happen to save the system as we know it and/or it will move us into a new system yet to be seen but ultimately coming - an asset backed system......

GO RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

You said it my man. I also believe that they will RV for less than 1.00, that way they can recover the large denominations and introduce the small ones. Hey, I don't care what many say that they will hold on to their dinars for a second or third "higher" RV, we all know that the way things have happened, we might not get a second window for exchange, and probably have to settle for what they offer initially. I personally believe that we can no longer trust that Iraq will do things to benefit everybody.

I completely agree.

Guest Ratatap

Soldier you are so ill informed. If you think for one minute we can convert to alternate fuels from oil you are mistaken. If we implemented all the bio and wind and solar it would only represent about 3% of our needs. We'd all be sitting in the dark cold as heck. Oil will be used here for many decades to come. The oil in Iraq will continue to be worth trillions for a very long time.

Frankc, with all due respect, there is already perfectly perfected technologies that would eliminate dependency on oil as an energy source. I agree with Chief that oil will always be around for other uses but as far as energy, yes oil is in the dark ages. Unfortunately free energy would absolutely turn the financial world as we know it upside down along with many jobs and economies dependent on oil and based on oil. Those details are yet being worked out.

Now anyone that knows me on this site knows I do not speak out my a&^ so know this - I have seen the free energy machine and it would cost about 3K for each home - one time buy fee and your energy for the home (All of it) would be free from that point forward - forever barring a breakdown of a part. It sits in about a 2 foot wide by 3 feet long and 2 foot high space and it works..... I say no more for now but that technology is perfected and is coming to every home in the world once economics are worked out......

With that said, not everyone can know everything so being ill-informed may just be a lack of being able to know. You did not know what I just shared with you. Heck we don't know half of what is already developed that the military has that civilians wont have for another 5-10 years and you know that......

Anyway, just a correction in your thinking so as not to belittle a not so educated patron on this site - We are all Friends here......

GO RV !!!!!!

Just when we think we know everything, we find out we know nothing because everything changed.....Author Unknown

• Upvote 1

Soldier, I was in Iraq in 04 and worked under the general. Back then they were saying that this would be a good investment. Over these past six years i have seen nothing to change that. From the little that the military got over there as far as information goes, Iraq is Iraq and they will keep this to themselves. We will known when we know not a day sooner but it will happen. It cold be next year, I have already waited 6, what's another year??? It will happen, they will have to do it, the world is knocking at their door. Leave it at that!!!

Gman51 - you are correct in that I am not saying that the fate of the world rests on Iraq. What I am saying is that Iraq is a pivot-able move in the financial system as we know it. This is much bigger than just and RV of the Iraqi Dinar. That is all I am saying and it has to happen to save the system as we know it and/or it will move us into a new system yet to be seen but ultimately coming - an asset backed system......

GO RV !!!!!!

Ratatap, what you are saying is not only 100% correct it goes much deeper than folks want to admit.

When the Dinar is RV/RI it will start a chain reaction of 16-18 different currencies that will be increased or decreased with in hours of each other starting with the Iraqi Dinar.

You could (and someone may) write a book on how critical Iraq is in this restructure of the IMF,WTO currency issue.

Check,...

• Upvote 2

Ratatap, what you are saying is not only 100% correct it goes much deeper than folks want to admit.

When the Dinar is RV/RI it will start a chain reaction of 16-18 different currencies that will be increased or decreased with in hours of each other starting with the Iraqi Dinar.

You could (and someone may) write a book on how critical Iraq is in this restructure of the IMF,WTO currency issue.

Check,...

I agree zzzzzzzzz. Maybe in your spare time after the RV you can have a Best Seller. Go for it! I want one of your first autographed copies :D

From what i've heard it will RV at .86 so the CBI can recover the large bill and than have a cut off date for those who are willing to hang on for a higher rate. Than they will distribute there lower denomination currency and make the larger bills(with the 3 0's) void like Kuwait did years ago.

Edited by 3grlz

Now anyone that knows me on this site knows I do not speak out my a&^ so know this - I have seen the free energy machine and it would cost about 3K for each home - one time buy fee and your energy for the home (All of it) would be free from that point forward - forever barring a breakdown of a part. It sits in about a 2 foot wide by 3 feet long and 2 foot high space and it works..... I say no more for now but that technology is perfected and is coming to every home in the world once economics are worked out......

Magnetic Generators?