Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med chat 1pm pst 10/28/2010

whiterose

This was just sent to me. I have no idea who this Nighthk11 is or how he came across having such confidential information. If/when I get an answer to that, I'll post it in this forum. Or, if someone on here knows him, please post it.

Here's a copy of the chat...

Nighthk11 says to (14:23:35):

so he must go- and I think the four Kurds- Allawi- Mahdi- and Akim have the plan to stop him- Reason SLC is asking for a delay is because they messed up by getting the fed court to order parliment back

Med says to (14:25:00):

YES I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT YESTERDAY

HMMM WHO WAS IT OH I KNOW ME LOL

Nighthk11 says to (14:27:10):

I was simply informed that large shipments left two bases in britan days ago headed for Iraq and watch for greator liquidity in the private banks

Med

VERY GOOD

BUT ANYTHING NIGHT ON THE DENOMS

SAME OR SMALLER

SINCE IT IS THE UK THAT PRINTS IT

Nighthk11 says to (14:28:28):

Med- I was told they are lower denoms- upon arrival at Baghdad International- they were covered in heavy tarp

Med

THAT IS EXCELLENT NIGHT

Nighthk11

I was told it was 9 transport aircraft under heavy guard carrying denoms in 500 dinar and below- guards at baghdad could not see the currency but confirmed the aircraft arrived

Med

THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE

IT TOOK 27 THE FIRST TIME 747 TO SHIP

Nighthk11

so until I see or get verified by someone who actually saw the bills I did not want to put that out

Med NO THAT IS FINE

YOU CAN BRING THAT TO THE TABLE ANYTIME

WHAT I LIKED

IS THAT YOU HAD THE UK

SOME WOULD HAVE SAID

LIKE SOUTH AMERICA

OR US

WHICH WOULD NOT BE TRUE

THIS FALLS INTO PLACE

VERY WELL

PLUS I KNOW YOUR BACKGROUND

WHICH MOST HAVE ZILCH

JUST BS

PLEASE CONTINUE

SORRY FOR INTERUPTING

Nighthk11

If the monies being shipped is true- then that may explain the banks in the private sector gearing up

so I am surmising that whatever the plan is theyt are not going to let Maliki stop things this time

Med WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE HIGH LEVEL U.S. DELEGATION

Nighthk11

We have a lot of in fo that points to the end so we just wait because there's nothing else to do and I think we are there

Med

IN KURDISTAN

I JUST DON'T BELIEVE

IT IS TO TELL THEM THEY WILL TAKE ANY CANDIDATE

Nighthk11

Med- I believe they went to re-assure the Kurds of the US position on support and also to insure that those votes go to the new alliance of Allawi-Mahdi-and Akim

Med

ON YOUR COMMENTS JUST BEFORE

I AGREE 100%

Nighthk11

Maliki is to damaged for any respectable giv't to support him

Med

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME THING

BUT THEY ARE ACTING LIKE

ALL IS THEIRS

AND TELLING THE LIST

GRAB THE POP POSITION

OR IT MIGHT NOT BE THERE

YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Nighthk11

Well we wait until the parliment convenes and see what the Kurds do

Med

IF THEY LOCK OUT THE SUNNI PARLIAMENT MAJORITY

THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE

FROM THE RIGHT WING EXTREMIST SUNNI'S

Nighthk11

We have protected them and allowed them to flourish- so hopefully they will remember that

Med

YES WE DID

AND I THINK THAT IS WHY BARZANI

DID WHAT HE DID HERE

BUT OTHMAN SEEMS TO BE SCREWING UP THIS

BY NEGOTIATING

OUTSIDE THE BOX

BUT I THINK

THAT THE KURDS

Nighthk11

Med Othman appears to have been offered something and is Maliki's pocket- However he is not Prez Of Kurdistan

Med

MAY STICK MALIKI

I KNOW

IT WAS TICKING ME OFF

THE GUY KEPT UNDERCUTTING

Nighthk11

Then again he could have been used to disarm Maliki and SLC until the Kurds are ready to spring

Med

A PROCESS THAT COULD STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT

AND HE NEEDS DISARMING

YOU AND I KNOW

THAT MALIKI'S LIFE

POSSIBLY RESTS ON HIM KEEPING THE PM

YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE OF THE TOP 4 MOST CORRUPT GVTS

IN THE WORLD

AND NOT HAVE A CLUE OR NOT BE A PART OF IT

THAT ALONE

NOT EVEN COUNTING THE DOCS THAT ACCUSE HIM OF SUPPORTING MURDER AND TORTURE

IS ENOUGH TO PUT HIM AWAY FOR LIFE

OK I AM SORRY AGAIN

SHOULD SHUT UP

call me crazy says (14:42:39):

They could be asking for more security/protection if they go against Maliki, the director of the office of criminal investigations was just knocked off in a bomb

Med

WHAT

NO FRIGGN WAY

jonmac

it's in the articles in the forum

Med:

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

call me crazy says (14:43:14):

its in the article about maliki and the failures

yes I thought so, how convenient

Med

THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HIDE IT

call me crazy

i would be very wary of going against him

Nighthk11

His arrogance only brings the rope closer to his neck

Med

YES I HEAR HE IS EXTREMELY ARROGANT

jonmac:

He's been running from the noose this whole time! Explains his desperation

Nighthk11

so was saddam

Med

HE ESCAPED ONE DEATH SENTENE

SENTENCE

HE SHOULD NOT HAVE TESTED THE WATERS AGAIN

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT KNOW

MALIKI WAS SENTENCED TO DEATH IN ABSTENTIA

BY SADAAM

Nighthk11

well- I hope I have helped somewhat - Thank you for allowing me to share some thoughts and thank you Med for your kindness- blessings to all we are very close

Med

NO THANK YOU

I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

• Upvote 6

Okay, this is what I was told about Nighthk11....

"Apparently Med has known him for some time from Med's comments. He

works in security moving security folks about in Iraq. He is stateside

now but was in Iraq. Thru his folks he has what appears to be real good

intel. So far he has been pretty much on the mark on things. Med lets him have is

rein in the chat room and mostly it is conversational. And the folks in

the room seem to like nighthk11."

• Upvote 4

This is a ? i have and wanted to put out there but didn't think i should. We have Iraq doing the dance about PM all this time they have had time to print new money. This was talked about some time ago or in Adams book but i can not put my finger on it. Here again the talk about a new currency has been talk about in the middle east.

My feeling is this would be hard for Iraq to deal with everybody if they changed the currency. Maybe just more small bills . again me no expert. go ahead bash away

I thought lower denoms, were in the banks already?

I firmly believe there are many in country already in the banks, with additional small denom needed in reserve this would make sense. 9 planes at this time, but will there be additional aircraft loaded? Interesting information for sure.

V

This is a ? i have and wanted to put out there but didn't think i should. We have Iraq doing the dance about PM all this time they have had time to print new money. This was talked about some time ago or in Adams book but i can not put my finger on it. Here again the talk about a new currency has been talk about in the middle east.

My feeling is this would be hard for Iraq to deal with everybody if they changed the currency. Maybe just more small bills . again me no expert. go ahead bash away

They did this in 2003/4 dklll, it took em 90 days to swap out the old "Saddam Era" currency, I don't think it will take anymore to do this than it did back then......just sayin...

V

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post.......I ofcourse am easily confused on everything.......but why would Maliki take a chance on being locked away for a long time or even worse getting hanged if things do not go his way......I thought he was offered a place in the the UK to step down.......I thought our politics in the USA were in a quackmire but Iraq takes the cake.......for our benefit they need to get their crap together....