Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If the end is near, will they stop selling Dinar?

jerryskinz

I was wondering if the R/V is getting close, as I am hoping, when will the Dinar sellers stop selling to the public? Wouldn't it make sense for them to keep their Dinars and exchange them for the new R/V rate? They would make a lot more money wouldn't they? Maybe I am missing something? Are they allowed to do that? I am interested in hearing what you guys have to say.

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was wondering if the R/V is getting close, as I am hoping, when will the Dinar sellers stop selling to the public? Wouldn't it make sense for them to keep their Dinars and exchange them for the new R/V rate? They would make a lot more money wouldn't they? Maybe I am missing something? Are they allowed to do that? I am interested in hearing what you guys have to say.

Thanks

They are in business to buy and sell foreign currency so YES they will still sell the currency after the RV. I am sure they have enough invested to be set forever and ever and ever and ever, get the picture?

• Upvote 1

Thanks

When the RV occurs the only thing that will change is their Buy and Sell price.

Most are currency dealers and

they will continue to buy and sell Dinar even after the RV.

• Upvote 2

I am sure as others have stated, a Treasury registered company they would be required to continue selling.

However here is my take:

If a person was rich, they would want to make sure they made themselves as much as

possible.

However a wealthy person, on the other hand is interested in showing people how they

can build wealth for themselves. There greatest buzz comes from seeing others benefit,

whilst a rich man has a buzz when he makes it all.

A rich man is interested in self, he is interested in getting all he can, and canning all he gets.

He passes laws to protect his assets, and hinders others from obtaining what he has.

Take everything of a rich man today and he will cry poor for the rest of his life.

A wealthy man on the other hand, is willing to share his secrets, he doesn't want to be passing

laws that protects what he has from others. Take everything of him today, and in a few short

years he knows that it will come back to him, why because wealth is a mindset, and money is

attracted to those who have wealth thinking.

KF

Thanks

Edited by Kingdom Focus
  • Upvote 2

Thanks

jerryskinz,

I think I know where you are coming from with this question. The others have answered about the dealers and their business. I believe if you think long enough about this you will see that the base thought that you had was won't the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) stop selling the Dinar? The quick answer is yes, we believe so. If you will peruse the rumor section and the news section of this site you will see several threads mentioning this exact thing. The CBI has APPARENTLY stopped their Dinar auctions for about the past two weeks now. That means dealers only have a finite amount in the pipeline right now. So, this is a strong indicator that something is up because this is an unprecedented move by the CBI. Just search for 'daily auction' key words and happy reading!!

Welcome to the site and we look forward to your questions and input.

BMWman

• Upvote 1

Thanks

That is why there is a disclaimer on all Dinar you purchase that the order can be called back anytime untill you get it in your hands! IMHO

As most have stated, the Dinar dealers will continue to sell after RV or RI has happened. There will be a short pause as the dealers need to get their exchange and sell prices set. The CBI has halted sales but, this won't stop the dealers. They will send tens of millions back to Iraq to build a cash flow for their buying. What they buy back they will resale to whom ever wants to buy at the new price. Many will look to purchase after the RV or RI in speculation that the Dinar will continue to climb in value. This is why many of us will wait a few days after for the price to settle. If it comes out high, many of us will head to locations to cash in right away.

Go RV/RI B)