Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Happens Every Year

Eagleman

Don't worry or listen to anything negative. The only "scam" is believing someone that states a date and rate. Anytime you feel depressed just remind yourself that the Dinar used to be worth app. $3.33 dollars, and Kuwait's is now worth app $3.45. It will get back to where is was eventually. No scam, just oil and politics.

Right! As I said, I have no doubt that it will revalue. I just personally can't get caught up in the hype or I'll end up investing more than I can afford. :)

It is what it is....and what it will be -- All out of our control, but I am confident that the final result will be favorable.

Patience, and do not invest more than you can afford to lose or afford while waiting for it to happen.

Patience and preparation will be rewarded.

Bill n AZ

One of the companys i buy stocks from has two or three partners one sits on ISX borad and have told other partners there are expecting a change I posted part of email i received from them a while a go. There are alot of things that make the RV look good, me for one would like to see RV this year. i'am not expert lucky if i can type and you can make heads or tales out of it.

• Upvote 2

Appreciate hearing some perspective from a long timer. Me only a couple months. I am glad I missed the last 7yrs. I heard about it in 2005 but did not buy until 2mos ago. Your post helps me keep my enthusiasim in check for an immediate RV. I however do feel an RV will happen instead of a LOP because it is simply logical for them to increase the value of their currency now that the US troops are mostly gone and there is a call for a govt to form. We have turned the country back to them and an RV should be in the agenda. I am trying to be as patient as I possibly can. Thanks for the post.

Eagleman,

Thank you for sharing and putting this into perspective, as I have the utmost respect for your financial views and thought process!!! You are correct, this investment is high risk and nobody knows when, who, what, or how this gets played out. As a result, I sincerely hope the information I have provided to the community has not crossed the ethical lines and if so, I apologize right now if that is the case. Again, your financial background, knowledge, and skill is far superior to mine and 99% of the people affiliated with this site. The fact is you are a true GURU in Finance and I am not!

With that said, I humbly ask that you get engaged, as I know very few people in the whole dinar community that could interpret the voluminous amounts of data and provide a sound interpretation for the TEAM here at DV --- and I don't trust too many people!!

Again, thank you for sharing and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 3

Awesome post... I've only been on this ride for a few weeks, and when I first got on (purchased my IQD), I could not put in enough hours researching, reading, finding out who the "guru's" were... And after about two weeks of little sleep (and major brain drain), it was like a bright light came on...

First of all, I was awakened to a much bigger picture than I had ever exposed myself to in world politics and economics... That alone has been a worthy part of this investment and I am truly grateful for it.

Secondly, it really occured to me just how many pieces have to fall into place before this can RV and now matter who knows who and who has found the most links/documents/etc, there is so much tied to this, that it's no way just a CBI/IMF/UN/GOI/Oil thing... This is so much bigger... There is China/US/Bush/Baskets/Kuwait/France/Big Corporate/Sulfur/Obama/The Jones/The Smiths/The Ali's of the world and more that most of us could not individually even think of... There are secrets and pieces to this that no matter who you know, you will never have true access to what would make for an accurate speculation.

And finally, and most importantly, I believe, just as I did in the beginning... It WILL happen! My life, and the lives of many all over the world are truly going to change and hopefully, for the better. We will have a greater degree of freedom than we know today and most will use it for a Greater Good.

The hype right now has me totally addicted, and I'm not ashamed to say it, but underneath the hype is just a sound knowing, it will happen when all the puzzle actually fits together. Not in my time or anyone elses...

So, I'm gonna keep hangin' out and prayin'... Prayin' that those that are hurting get all that they need for today, and that other forms of abundance come along to get them through and that as I keep on keepin' on in my own walk that other forms of abundance keep showing up in my own path to get me and mine through, just like before I jumped on an put my arms up...

Edited by icutiewatcher
  • Upvote 4

Wow! Eagleman and myself agree about something!!! I said almost the exact same thing, awhile back, except not in quite as serious a manner.

I'm still wondering where "Dinarhunter" is hiding??? Is he still in Cincinnati, in his "rv," getting gas for $2.47???? :lol:

As much as I can't wait for this to happen, it makes me wonder who the "True Pumpers" are.. One thing I've notice is the ones running "cash-out offices" for DT are mostly the ones who own these type of websites. This means the only people involved at this point, making money off the Dinar, are the sellers & web site owners. The more you get into it; the more often you log in, which in turn means more "hits" for the web site & more money for the owners.. The more you get drove up for some new "intel," the more you buy & the cycle continues.

I know that sounds bad, but true. I still enjoy the info I read and will continue to read for fun, till that day comes & someone can point at me and scream, "I told you so!!!" :)

Here to keeping it real and hoping everyone is having as much fun as me :)..

Best wishes to all!!!!

As much as I can't wait for this to happen, it makes me wonder who the "True Pumpers" are.. One thing I've notice is the ones running "cash-out offices" for DT are mostly the ones who own these type of websites. This means the only people involved at this point, making money off the Dinar, are the sellers & web site owners. The more you get into it; the more often you log in, which in turn means more "hits" for the web site & more money for the owners.. The more you get drove up for some new "intel," the more you buy & the cycle continues.

I know that sounds bad, but true. I still enjoy the info I read and will continue to read for fun, till that day comes & someone can point at me and scream, "I told you so!!!" :)

Here to keeping it real and hoping everyone is having as much fun as me :)..

Best wishes to all!!!!

The 'hits' to the websites of the brokers may indeed provide sales but also causes a need to keep a high band width to handle the traffic. Band width is not cheap.

From another thread where doubters were questioning locations for cashing in, if my memory serves me correctly it seems that rent has been being paid for a year or more on one of them. So please do not disregard that although DT and others have and will indeed make money, they also have ongoing expenses and are providing a much needed service in this interim while we wait... and wait... and wait some more.

These websites and forums are not the only places that these topics are coming to light. They are all over the foreign news and slowly but surely gaining a spot in news broadcasts in America.

The Iraq Dinar is only one piece in the overall world currency puzzle. It is a very important piece because of the liquid gold under the soil of Iraq.

I hope everyone is enjoying the ride and looking forward to the pot of dinar at the end of the rainbow at RV time.

SO TRUE, SO TRUE EAGLEMAN. I HAVE SEEN THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER

Wow! Eagleman and myself agree about something!!! I said almost the exact same thing, awhile back, except not in quite as serious a manner.

I'm still wondering where "Dinarhunter" is hiding??? Is he still in Cincinnati, in his "rv," getting gas for $2.47???? :lol:

YES WE HAVE SEEN THE ONES LIKE DINARHUNTER COME AND GO OVER THE YEARS. ONE TRULY CAN WONDER

Eagleman,

Thank you for sharing and putting this into perspective, as I have the utmost respect for your financial views and thought process!!! You are correct, this investment is high risk and nobody knows when, who, what, or how this gets played out. As a result, I sincerely hope the information I have provided to the community has not crossed the ethical lines and if so, I apologize right now if that is the case. Again, your financial background, knowledge, and skill is far superior to mine and 99% of the people affiliated with this site. The fact is you are a true GURU in Finance and I am not!

With that said, I humbly ask that you get engaged, as I know very few people in the whole dinar community that could interpret the voluminous amounts of data and provide a sound interpretation for the TEAM here at DV --- and I don't trust too many people!!

Again, thank you for sharing and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

WHAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT HERE SCOOTER ARE FACTS, NOT A BUNCH OF BS. TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE ONE WHO BRING IN THE FACTS. THANKS TO ALL OF YA, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I'm with ya here. It's to late for me...I'm excited for sure...and I admit to purchasing some more in the last weeks of build up and "intel". All the while knowing...it is all entertainment until it HAPPENS.....

I'm not spending my obligated money...and that's why I don't have Millions more after all this time...but I'm on the path of increase. I'm aware of the IF in each prediction and I'm aware of the WHEN regarding the entire investment. I enjoy the excitement and the hope of the situation, that's all I can say. except for GO R.I. /R.V. !!!!!!! and do it in October (for now) :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

People will believe what they want to. That is human nature. I have looked back at the last two months and have seen the same pattern but different dates. I am staying grounded and I know this will happen some day. I am not going to hang my hopes on someone posting just becase they say it is going to happen next week,end of month, etc. My outlook is: it will happen. I let myself get sidetracked thinking it was going down when the Guru's said it was. They do not have a crystal ball. Now I am grounded to reality. Go RV!!! B)

• Upvote 1

From someone whose been on this ride for several years, I think it should be said that the entire October - December panic we are currently experiencing, is nothing new.

Each and every holiday season the guru's kick it into over drive with hopes of appeasing everyone's desire that it will be THIS YEAR. Anything that does not line up with the RV happening right away is labelled as a smoke screen, and every new moon is a brand new reason for the RV to take place.

Remember all the panic last year regarding the new year and how the RV MUST happen before 2010? Remember all the panic over the contracts being signed and how the RV MUST happen before? Remember how the RV MUST happen before the election? It's the same story each and every year, but much worse the closer we get to the holidays.

I am bringing this up for one simple reason. Each year around this time several people who are in genuine need begin to count on the RV to help them out of very real problems. I understand because with all the supposed intel and secret information the guru's claim to posses, it seems as if the RV is only a matter of a few days away. Four years later the new and improved guru's are telling the same story. (I personally think it is incredibly irresponsible for the guru's to lead people on when they know in their heart that they really know nothing more than the rest of us, but that is a topic for another discussion.)

So to all of you out there who are newbies, or those who are counting on this to solve very real problems, listen to a voice of reason and even though everything is very exciting right now most of what you are hearing is nothing more than hype. Nothing more than one guru trying to out maneuver another in order to be the first to a troft that hasn't been filled up yet.

Here is to the RV (when it does happen) and to putting down the RV pipe until it does.

Eagleman,

I respect your opinion but this is no longer Oct. 2009. There have been vast

amounts of changes in Iraq in the last 12 months. I don't see how you can make a claim

that it's the same as every other year because it's not. We both know the Dinar

is going to RV whether it be next week or next year no one knows.

I personally think it is incredibly irresponsible for people like you to lead people to believe

it is only a pipe dream somewhere in the future when you know in their heart that

the Dinar will RV and your knowledge of when it will happen is no better than anyone else.

All you naysayers are the same, you come here with absolutely no facts to back up your claim

that the RV is years away and if you know and believe this why are you even here wasting your

time on this site. Look, come back when you can provide some facts to contribute to the people

on this site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Eagleman,

amounts of changes in Iraq in the last 12 months. I don't see how you can make a claim

I personally think it is incredibly irresponsible for people like you to lead people to believe

it is only a pipe dream somewhere in the future when you know in their heart that

the Dinar will RV and your knowledge of when it will happen is no better than anyone else.

All you naysayers are the same, you come here with absolutely no facts to back up your claim

that the RV is years away and if you know and believe this why are you even here wasting your

time on this site. Look, come back when you can provide some facts to contribute to the people

on this site.

I think its incredibly irresponsible for people to post that it will happen on a particular date when their knowledge is no better than anyone elses. This could easily take years if it comes to fruition at all. How long have you been in this investment? You brand people as naysayers for voicing an opinion that differs from yours? I for one like both sides of any discussion.Theres two sides to every story right? Dont drink the kool aid.

Edited by Fummins
  • Upvote 1

Eagleman,

on this site.

Just curious, at what point did I say it was NOT going to happen? When exactly did I say it was a pipe dream? When did I say that there has not been substantial progress (For the record there is "progress" every year, not just this year)? What I said was simply in relation to the hype that escalates this time of year. If you would like facts, just look at the the one hundred plus pages right here on DV within the rumor section, 90% have proven to be false.

Since I did not say the things you have accused me of, who exactly are you SO angry with?

• Upvote 2

Eagleman,

on this site.

No, I'll tell you what is irresponsible, people hanging onto every last word of some of these "gurus." People need to live their life like it won't happen for another 5 years. It will much better for their nerves and maybe their blood pressure. ;)

Thanks again, Eagleman!

• Upvote 1

I for one thank you EAGLEMAN for your post and the others that have something to share whether positive or negative. Everyone has an opinion. And the ones here only for social hour, read a book, do some research stop complaining and posting non dinar issues such as the Packers won what do you think. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my opinion is if there is a particular topic or person you dont like the their views on why do you continue to read them?

I for one like to read the post .... then I take the info and research it...and form my own opinion.

No, I'll tell you what is irresponsible, people hanging onto every last word of some of these "gurus." People need to live their life like it won't happen for another 5 years. It will much better for their nerves and maybe their blood pressure. ;)

Thanks again, Eagleman!

Right on Phonics!

Amazing how someone can tell you in one breath that it aint going to happen & get the world drop down at there feet yet another post practically the same but not from the heart & get beat to death for it.

I give up with this lot on er.

Zantac over & out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Amazing how someone can tell you in one breath that it aint going to happen & get the world drop down at there feet yet another post practically the same but not from the heart & get beat to death for it.

I give up with this lot on er.

Zantac over & out

Zantac, Eagleman is not saying that it won't happen, he is just trying to keep everyone grounded and telling them to be prudent with this investment. You on the otherhand, seem to just want to rant and rave about the negative. Take his advise and keep it real. It will come to fruition for all of us sxxn. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zantac, Eagleman is not saying that it won't happen, he is just trying to keep everyone grounded and telling them to be prudent with this investment. You on the otherhand, seem to just want to rant and rave about the negative. Take his advise and keep it real. It will come to fruition for all of us sxxn. :D

Great Post you are 100% correct!

This year is nothing like last year.

A lot of people on this site that make the statement "that this year is just like last year"

they are Clueless to what is actually happening on the streets of Iraq today.

Several of my contractor friends that just came back from Iraq will say the complete opposite

and they are there on the ground.

This year is different because today the Goverment is almost formed and the last 6 months in Iraq

has seen a building boom like never before.

There is no more fighting in the streets like last year.

Everyone on here is tired of those negative naysayers that contribute nothing and never

have facts to back up their statements.

We all look forward to all information whether it be good or not.

I have been lurking on this site for several years and only became a member

this summer for the VIP investment access because this ride appears will soon

be ending only because things have changed dramatically -

I based this on the facts my freinds provided me about the dramatic change of enviorment on the

ground in Iraq today.

This is my opinion only

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1