Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Happens Every Year

Eagleman

Great Post you are 100% correct!

This year is nothing like last year.

A lot of people on this site that make the statement "that this year is just like last year"

they are Clueless to what is actually happening on the streets of Iraq today.

Several of my contractor friends that just came back from Iraq will say the complete opposite

and they are there on the ground.

This year is different because today the Goverment is almost formed and the last 6 months in Iraq

has seen a building boom like never before.

There is no more fighting in the streets like last year.

Everyone on here is tired of those negative naysayers that contribute nothing and never

have facts to back up their statements.

We all look forward to all information whether it be good or not.

I have been lurking on this site for several years and only became a member

this summer for the VIP investment access because this ride appears will soon

be ending only because things have changed dramatically -

I based this on the facts my freinds provided me about the dramatic change of enviorment on the

ground in Iraq today.

This is my opinion only

Is it me or did you just criticize us for not sticking to the facts and then end with "This is my opinion only"?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Please don’t misunderstand me, the posting was for a specific group.

Last year it broke my heart to hear about all the people who were in genuine tough situations AFTER the predictions of the guru’s all proved to be false. Story after story of families who seemed to be holding onto nothing but the RV because the guru’s were so effective in showing how everything from comments by the Iraqi leaders (Remember what Maliki said would happen by the end of 2009?) to the phases of the moon (my personal favorite) and let’s not forget the importance of water on Mars.

It may sound like foolishness, but for those who were not here last year these were all very serious predictions by the guru’s that their followers passionately defended... for a while at least.

Please treat this ride as a hobby and know that what is being said with total confidence today may seem very foolish at this time next year.

I am so glad you posted this. I am new to the forum - since Sept of this year, and I could see it right away when I joined. These so called "gurus" should be ashamed of themselves! Obviously, they are trying to make a $, but in a different way. It is actually pretty smart on their part. Immoral, but smart. There are a lot of people on this forum for their business purposes. I wish everyone could see that. It would not surprise me if there were people "planted" into the chat room as well to "hype" up a guru to strum everyone along. There is only one God, and I do not believe he has been visiting our DV chat room people! :shakehead:

With all of that said, I still hope we Rv soon though. But I have my take on it.

Edited by Who_Dat_Gurl
  • Upvote 1

I believe, unfortunately, that just as your original post would have been valid 12 or 24 months ago, it will be valid 12 months from now. And the parade will go on. I am often taken to task for dashing the hopes of those in financial need, but my targeted group is the same as yours. I truly believe that financial action is worth more than hopes and dreams. I believe that time will tell that money invested in IQD would have been better spent by paying down credit cards and auto loans, saving the interest they are paying now. The wolves are tending the sheep now.

I apologize for tarnishing your reputation by agreeing with you. I do point out that you did not say you agree with me.

If you don't believe this is going to happen in 12 -24 months

why are you even on this site?

We are all here to get info good or bad about when this thing

is going to revalue.

Sounds like your agenda is concerning yourself how people should

spend their money. Your on the wrong site!

It seems not one of your posts provides information on what is going

on with Iraq or the Dinar.

I can tell you this:

Whether it be on their own time line or by

Political or monitary pressure the Goverment of Iraq

will be formed and seated and their currency will be revalued.

If you can't provide any info or intel about the going ons of

Iraq or the Dinar the people of this site would greatly appreciate

it if you stop your negative harrasment that carries no substance and

your agenda take it to a financial site where it may be of some value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is it me or did you just criticize us for not sticking to the facts and then end with "This is my opinion only"?

Sorry Eagleman, I left off the last paragragh under

my opinion only.

Look I am not here to criticize anyone. I am in search

of all true data out there just like most of us.

According to some friends

working in Iraq, the Iraq media sources puts out a bunch of bogus propaganda

all the time so you just can't believe what comes out of there.

I have heard you are one of the most knowledgeable people on

this site and we would love for you to spend some time here and

you will see that Iraq has changed dramatically in the last 12 months.

I do agree there are several pumpers on here that claim they have

knowledge that this will RV every week and they most definitely deserve

to be pounded by the naysayers.

But you also have just as many people on here that their agenda is

not the Revalue but to contradict any new info that comes out

and to mix in misinformation for nothing more than their enjoyment.

You and I both know whether in Iraq's timeline or thru political

or monetary pressure their Government will be formed and seated

and their currency will be revalued.

We are just trying to pinpoint a time line on when it will be

Thanks, for your help!

I did not mean to lump you in with some others on this site

and I apologize if I did.

• Upvote 1

Hi Eagleman! First off I want to thank you for your post and your words of reality! But I feel that this time its not "that time of year again" i really feel the changes!!! I have never been so excited as I am now and I have been in this for 6 years! We have come so far and so much has happened since last year. We are in our final stages!!! Interesting how not only are we getting the most confusing articles we have ever had, the CBI has not had auctions in the last 2 weeks...dont remember the last time that happened if ever...hmmm! So this time after doing research of my own I can confidently say that this year is different then the past "that time of year again". Soooo Rejoice Rejoice! It is here.... :D