Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER UPDATE 10-25-10

viper51

Just so you know the Kurds HAVE NOT CHOSE WHO they will go with YET. They will announce that sometime next week. Maliki has refused the ROUND TABLE MEETING set up by Barzani. I dont think this is good for Malik and he and the KURDS are not in total agreemeet regardless of what you are hearing. More later.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 10

Viper 51..... thanks for your updates..... below is what Phoenix had to say a little while ago in another thread......... I quess its just more of the usual back and forth and back and forth...... :angry: but thanks again for the updates.. :D

100% correct.

Maliki was selected as the canidate for PM weeks ago.

We have just been waiting on the Kurds to publicly come on board as they now have.

Also...all of the talk about the Iraqi list (Allawi's group) backing Mahdi is true but what people fail to understand that they are willing to back him as President...not PM for the PM position will go to Maliki.

Now Allawi himself...he will be in a special position that has been created just for him...this new position will be announced sometime after the Parliment resumes sessions and then after the voting for President.

Maliki is well like in Iraq and is very popular.

All of the talk of crimes and wrong doing is nothing but falsehoods spread by the opposition party...nothing but false mud slinging at it's best.

Yes..everyone knows Allawi's party won more seats in the election but what few know is that between Maliki and Allawi themselves it was Maliki who gained more votes over Allawi.

In fact Maliki recived over 300,000 more votes in the election than Allawi did and this can be found in the news section of this forum with a link.

So if in fact you go with the will of the Iraqi people...then it is Maliki who they want.

Facts are facts...and these forums have been filled non stop with bull crap and lies for months.

I have been calling people on the BS and presenting the facts with links for months and people STILL do not get it!

But tht is ok...as soon as the Parliment is seated and Maliki is elected by Parliment as the PM...everything will become crystal clear.

Best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Yes!

Look for the big meeting on Wendsday and announcment of the start of Parliment right after.

Looking very, very good!

Phoenix

Read more:

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

275 MILLION tried to get smuggled out of Iraq;4 MILLION BRIBE money found in the trunk of Maliki's driver's car,secret prisons.12,000 Iraqis executed,several hundred Iraq antiques "found" in Maliki's tool shed (after he said he knew nothing about them--until given photo proof, ------------------------------------------------------and malikii is a good man-----------------------------------------------give me a BREAK------------------------------they should HANG the SOB

• Upvote 6

Nova,I don't know where you got the post from Pheonix but I've been reading his posts for a long time now and that sure doesn't sound like the way he writes.Maliki is as crooked as a snake and twice as dangerous.There is no way he could be good for anything except for himself.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

If you go to the latest post by VIZIOIRAQ you will find the reply that Pheonix made in that thread...... I copyed it here because I was struck with how Pheonix and Vipers info are so different at the moment....... Not setting the guys against each other just for discussion!

Tileman1814

Nova,I don't know where you got the post from Pheonix but I've been reading his posts for a long time now and that sure doesn't sound like the way he writes.Maliki is as crooked as a snake and twice as dangerous.There is no way he could be good for anything except for himself.

Semper Fi !!!

It always seems to be another two days next week or whatever. Don't know what to believe. I know that if he can't sit down at any table to resolve this issue then he is the problem. One more week, two more days or whatever time delay is not helping the formation of the Goi. Allawi said in an interview on the 24th that they must meet and come to a final conclusion. It was posted in the what's new section under Frost interview. Thanks Viper for all your updates. God Bless Semper Fi

Edited by Bobbydee

I would like to inject a thought into this subject along with Vipers post here and I may be all wet, how will Maliki win the PM with Al-Sadra pulling his support from him as of yesterday the 24th? And especial if the Kurds back away from Maliki. I can't see him winning Head Janitors position for the green zone!

wink.gif Thanks for the post Viper!