Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you believe me?

tripthelight

I just received an email from a friend in Tasmania who knows nothing about the dinar nor anything about world economics. Nor does she know about the possible coming RV.

She has followed (for a very long time) Clif High's website of predictive linquistics using a software program he invented. She sent me a link to a blog called, "Poster's Paradise" that outlines the prediction of a global event predicted for November (next month) that will have long lasting global ramifications. Here's the link to the blog:

http://www.goldtent.net/wp_gold/2010/10/14/a-warning-and-why-it-matters/

In a nutshell, Clif has stated (and I believe there was another thread on this forum sometime in the last month about this) that between Nov. 8 - 12 (just a few weeks from now), some great event is going to happen to change life as we know it. The immediate response is that this will be a terribly negative thing, like the complete collapse of the USD, which we know is a strong possibility.

This is my reply to my friend in Tasmania:

What if it were possible that this "tipping point" next month is not something that is going to have a negative impact globally. 'What if' the outcome of this event is an incredibly positive one, with far reaching global ramifications? What would you say if I told you that there is the great possibility that one of the most incredible things is due to happen within the next month at a global economic level, that will impact every single life on this planet for the better? Would you believe me?"

She hasn't responded to my email yet.

I'm not saying that I buy into this whole predictive linguistics thing, but it is highly provocative, wouldn't you say, considering what may be coming down the pike? :mellow:

• Upvote 10

Can't work off unfounded tips...unqualified and unquantified equals nothing. The possibility exists for total thermonuclear devastation worldwide. The probability? Nothing of the sort. So I have to proceed according to probabilities. Possibility for manipulated economic dislocation and crashing dollar? Absolutely probable. Time frame? Absolutely unknowable except to those who foment said events. Anything I can do about anything? Nothing at all except attempt to be prepared as best as possible knowing any preparation will be woefully inadequate. RV in the next ten days? Says who? End of the world as we know it in the next ten days? Says who?

Whatever.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

no offence but 50/50 is a coin flip and it all sounds pretty vague .I think any one can throw a dart in these times and come out correct 1/2 the time.I do how ever agree that just because something feels like somethings gotta happen dosen't mean it's going to be all negative or the end result not creating somthing better in the long run. Butt hey go rv/ri i'm all for it .Or like the site said maybe we'll get lucky and something will happen to obama.lol that would be a definate god send.

• Upvote 1

Did you buy what ever you are taking off the streets or do you have a prescription for it? Only kidding.

I guess I've drunk the same kool aid that others on this forum have. See this thread:

Is this the last 10 days of our lives, as we have known them?

And yes, it's all a 50-50 toss, isn't it? I agree that Clif High's stuff is vague and he admits that it is. I posted it just because of the timing of his prediction, and to show that people automatically assume that because it's big, it has to a negative thing. It does show how most people feel about the current world events. I thought it was of interesting note, take it or leave it. B)

• Upvote 2

Hi, this is my first post, but I've been visting dinar vets for a few months. I've read the link and I thought I'd share my two dinars to what I think this could mean if this is based off the dinar.

The article states "This one is predicted for Nov. 8-12 approximately. It has an intense emotional impact over four full days, and a cascading emotional release period well into March 2011". If you think about it, IF the RV is announced on November 3rd, viewing it from Ali of Dinar Trade, he stated it would take several days (between 5-7 days) for his branches to be set up once the RV is to occur. If you add up the numbers his offices won't open until well into next week begining Monday, November 8. So the "emotional impact over four full days" could just be us celebrating and cheering to the fact that the RV has finally happened, we're all in our sock drawers pulling out our Dinars, and for four full days we're just impatient to wait to turn our Dinar's in. :lol:

However, the only concern I have to that thought is how will the major banks do it? We've heard the rumors that banks are ready to go and so is Forex, but we have yet to SEE anything. It could be possible that the follwing days to come after November 3rd is for banks to get ready IF they are NOT yet set for this RV to happen. It's possible that banks will be set up within a couple days, but they could also start the "cash-in" process well into next week just to give themselves a well enough prep time, especially to the fact that most banks are closed on Sundays. Again, it gives us at least 4 days to celebrate. :blink:

However, the other side of the spectrum could be that (guessing that the cash-in period stars on Monday, November 8, for the next few days until Friday, Novmeber 12, it will be a frenzy of people across the nation who invested in the dinar trying to cash in (giving your "emotional impact over four full days" idea).

Finally, we've heard that CBI would give a certain timeline to trade in the higher denoms. the last part "a cascading emotional release period well into March 2011" could just be that where the banks and Ali are ready for us to cash-in and across the nation people are scrambling out of their beds and heading for the banks. Imaginge arriving at the bank and a large line forming outside of the building as if it was black friday. :blink: From November on to March is about 120 days. If CBI gives us 30-90 days to turn in our Dinars, this could be that "cascading emotinal release" for the last 30 days of this "emotional release" we're all either spending our new wealth or investing to make more. :lol:

Of course, I could be all wrong about this and it turns out to be something else. :P

However, I don't know if this could be considered 10-100 times the impact of 9/11. I'll let others comment on that...

• Upvote 4

I guess I've drunk the same kool aid that others on this forum have. See this thread:

Is this the last 10 days of our lives, as we have known them?

And yes, it's all a 50-50 toss, isn't it? I agree that Clif High's stuff is vague and he admits that it is. I posted it just because of the timing of his prediction, and to show that people automatically assume that because it's big, it has to a negative thing. It does show how most people feel about the current world events. I thought it was of interesting note, take it or leave it. B)

Thanks for the post TTL. I find your thread interesting... :D

Hi, this is my first post, but I've been visting dinar vets for a few months. I've read the link and I thought I'd share my two dinars to what I think this could mean if this is based off the dinar.

The article states "This one is predicted for Nov. 8-12 approximately. It has an intense emotional impact over four full days, and a cascading emotional release period well into March 2011". If you think about it, IF the RV is announced on November 3rd, viewing it from Ali of Dinar Trade, he stated it would take several days (between 5-7 days) for his branches to be set up once the RV is to occur. If you add up the numbers his offices won't open until well into next week begining Monday, November 8. So the "emotional impact over four full days" could just be us celebrating and cheering to the fact that the RV has finally happened, we're all in our sock drawers pulling out our Dinars, and for four full days we're just impatient to wait to turn our Dinar's in. :lol:

However, the only concern I have to that thought is how will the major banks do it? We've heard the rumors that banks are ready to go and so is Forex, but we have yet to SEE anything. It could be possible that the follwing days to come after November 3rd is for banks to get ready IF they are NOT yet set for this RV to happen. It's possible that banks will be set up within a couple days, but they could also start the "cash-in" process well into next week just to give themselves a well enough prep time, especially to the fact that most banks are closed on Sundays. Again, it gives us at least 4 days to celebrate. :blink:

However, the other side of the spectrum could be that (guessing that the cash-in period stars on Monday, November 8, for the next few days until Friday, Novmeber 12, it will be a frenzy of people across the nation who invested in the dinar trying to cash in (giving your "emotional impact over four full days" idea).

Finally, we've heard that CBI would give a certain timeline to trade in the higher denoms. the last part "a cascading emotional release period well into March 2011" could just be that where the banks and Ali are ready for us to cash-in and across the nation people are scrambling out of their beds and heading for the banks. Imaginge arriving at the bank and a large line forming outside of the building as if it was black friday. :blink: From November on to March is about 120 days. If CBI gives us 30-90 days to turn in our Dinars, this could be that "cascading emotinal release" for the last 30 days of this "emotional release" we're all either spending our new wealth or investing to make more. :lol:

Of course, I could be all wrong about this and it turns out to be something else. :P

However, I don't know if this could be considered 10-100 times the impact of 9/11. I'll let others comment on that...

That, my friend, is a pretty cool analysis. Being a christian, I'm a big fan of the new testament book of Revelation, so I'm a huge fan of prophesies! (Just be careful though, the old testament penalty for a false prophet was a good stoning to death...hehehe...)

• Upvote 1

I subscribe to OffTheGrid emails and they to believe there is the collasp of the US dollar coming soon. Do ya'll realize there is another whole group of people perparing for the demise of the USA,the World. Some believe Gates & Buffet are steering the ship in the direction the federal government wants the world to go.

The reason I bought dinars is to get where I'm going with my family, to prepare for hell on earth.

I figure it's gonna happen wheather I invest or don't, and can only hope GOD is guiding my ship.

Sorry for the Reality Check.

• Upvote 1

Can't work off unfounded tips...unqualified and unquantified equals nothing. The possibility exists for total thermonuclear devastation worldwide. The probability? Nothing of the sort. So I have to proceed according to probabilities. Possibility for manipulated economic dislocation and crashing dollar? Absolutely probable. Time frame? Absolutely unknowable except to those who foment said events. Anything I can do about anything? Nothing at all except attempt to be prepared as best as possible knowing any preparation will be woefully inadequate. RV in the next ten days? Says who? End of the world as we know it in the next ten days? Says who?

Whatever.

Great rebuttal ... but "foment"? ... I mean really ... I've had less than a 1/2 cup of coffee so far this morning and you just used a "six bit word where a two bit word would do" ... ease up on us, won't you! ... LOL

Peace

Doc31

OK ... I just saw where you posted yesterday at 2:40 pm ... but still ... "foment"?

I still say Iraq is an emerging country with numerous lingering problems, and even though they have enormous wealth/resources, they are years away from tapping those resources to anywhere near potential levels. The RV of this one country is NOT going to right the listing of a gloabl ship. Perhaps it is a true rumor that governments posses large quantities of dinar, but the rumor is also out there that they have no plans to cash those dinars in, but rather to use them for oil and natural gas purchases at discount prices ... oil and gas which is still in the ground. So nothing overnight is going to happen in terms of economic impact. And while WE as individual dinar holders may gain immediate economic impact from at RV, that will be VERY small, a tiny blip when compared to global numbers. Think of the number of bank stories, the number of friends told about this, etc ... and they are either ignorant of the whole thing or poo-poo it. This is NOT widespread!

• Upvote 1

I have only one thing to say about this...Remember Y2K...So many people went crazy and no I wasn't one of them. I also don't believe in what people predict, if something is going to happen it will and not based on a prediction! No one knows when the end of the world will be or what exactly will happen. Plan for the worst and Hope and Pray for the best! :)

While perhaps well-intentioned, I look at posts like these as tantamount to drive-by bomb-throwing. No basis, no back-up; just stirring up peoples' fears. Don't we have enough drama with this investment without trying to give some whacko doomsday theory credibility? Don't know about you, but the people I know who are out of work have all the drama and fear in their lives they need. Let's focus on the positive aspects of a coming RV and how it can change our lives for the good. If not, why are we all wasting our time here? Just saying.......

Great rebuttal ... but "foment"? ... I mean really ... I've had less than a 1/2 cup of coffee so far this morning and you just used a "six bit word where a two bit word would do" ... ease up on us, won't you! ... LOL

Peace

Doc31

OK ... I just saw where you posted yesterday at 2:40 pm ... but still ... "foment"?

I had to look that one up:

fo·ment  /foʊˈmɛnt/ –verb (used with object)

1.to instigate or foster (discord, rebellion, etc.); promote the growth or development of: to foment trouble; to foment discontent.

2.to apply warm water or medicated liquid, ointments, etc., to (the surface of the body).

while I'm sure he meant the 1st definition - pretty sure there's meaning in the second as well.

My other thought (so far, I haven't finished the thread yet) is that right off the bat it was pointed out that this "doom and gloom prediction" could be anything but - and my complete and total belief in the "law" of being the creator of my own reality (In my case I rely on God for a lot of help there ;> ) We tend to get back what we toss out there - and the possibilities are endless. I just try to be intentional in thought, word and deed.

thanks for this thread tripthelight!

Blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 3

I have only one thing to say about this...Remember Y2K...So many people went crazy and no I wasn't one of them. I also don't believe in what people predict, if something is going to happen it will and not based on a prediction! No one knows when the end of the world will be or what exactly will happen. Plan for the worst and Hope and Pray for the best! :)

The quote does not say it will be a negative event. Negativity is in the eyes of the reader. I saw it as a postive event that will be world changing. How many average citizens own dinar? Suppose each of them buys a new car, house, clothes, electrronics, appliances, motor homes, and assorted othert items. Don't you think that will stimulate the economy? The car industry will need to replace the cars we buy---more manufactoring. The housing industry will take an upswing, retail industry will improve, more jobs created, more money flowing------a major global event!!!

I subscribe to OffTheGrid emails and they to believe there is the collasp of the US dollar coming soon. Do ya'll realize there is another whole group of people perparing for the demise of the USA,the World. Some believe Gates & Buffet are steering the ship in the direction the federal government wants the world to go.

The reason I bought dinars is to get where I'm going with my family, to prepare for hell on earth.

I figure it's gonna happen wheather I invest or don't, and can only hope GOD is guiding my ship.

Sorry for the Reality Check.

Don't apologize. I think many of us realize that this could go one way or the other or both ways at the same time. :(

I had to look that one up:

fo·ment  /foʊˈmɛnt/ –verb (used with object)

1.to instigate or foster (discord, rebellion, etc.); promote the growth or development of: to foment trouble; to foment discontent.

2.to apply warm water or medicated liquid, ointments, etc., to (the surface of the body).

while I'm sure he meant the 1st definition - pretty sure there's meaning in the second as well.

My other thought (so far, I haven't finished the thread yet) is that right off the bat it was pointed out that this "doom and gloom prediction" could be anything but - and my complete and total belief in the "law" of being the creator of my own reality (In my case I rely on God for a lot of help there ;> ) We tend to get back what we toss out there - and the possibilities are endless. I just try to be intentional in thought, word and deed.

thanks for this thread tripthelight!

Blessings,

pvS

pleasantvalleySunday, that was exactly my point. I also believe in the law of being the creator of my reality. My friend in Taz automatically assumed (as so many do) that any BIG and sweeping global change has to be 'bad', short-term especially. My ability to see patterns helps me to see long-term, and also forces me to remain inclusive and positive, which creates stronger intent. Thanks for seeing that fear-mongering was not my intent in posting. I do not think in terms of gloom and doom.

• Upvote 1

The quote does not say it will be a negative event. Negativity is in the eyes of the reader. I saw it as a postive event that will be world changing. How many average citizens own dinar? Suppose each of them buys a new car, house, clothes, electrronics, appliances, motor homes, and assorted othert items. Don't you think that will stimulate the economy? The car industry will need to replace the cars we buy---more manufactoring. The housing industry will take an upswing, retail industry will improve, more jobs created, more money flowing------a major global event!!!

You make a good point but the 550,000 people world wide that own dinar are not going to make that big of an impack on the overall economy here in the United States.My guess is that most will spen what they need to get by and hang on to the rest,at least until the current administration is gone.

Semper Fi !!!