Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

I am with Audrey....Brought tears to my eyes just thinking about the possibility, hits home for me too. I sit and look at my daughter, wanting to give any opportunity her father and I can, thinking about some of the people I can help (including myself). Its hard to get excited will all the non-sense Iraq has put out there. One thing is for sure, DV has the best group of people!! I cant tell you how much I appreciate all the positive thinkers, and information providers, the everyone that gives inspiration to be a better person. Think I like RichNicks last sentence the best. Lets not forget where we are and where we came from!! Muah!!

:hug::hug::hug:

:D:):woot::bow::twothumbs::tiphat:

Should I lie and say yes my life is horrible, I lost my job and my neighbor ran over my dog?

No, of course you shouldn't lie, but that seemed a bit ostentatious.......and yes, you were bragging.

AND TO BANE:

AT SOME POINT YOU ARE GOING TO UNDERSTAND LIFE. BUT IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR OWN SELF-CENTERED UNIVERSE.

Exactly. :)

Edited by Hopeful Leo
  • Upvote 4

My life will only change by having a healthier body, a home of my own, a newer car and the blessings of being able to help my family and others. Yes I will still eat turkey burger and I may even still eat top ramen. I'm very thankful for what I have right now and if thats all I have then thats ok too! May the Lord bless us all in the way that HE chooses! :D

• Upvote 6

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak? " I hate steak. I prefer Hamburger helper." -Bane

Enough said...

You haven't lived yet!.....

Go around the block again and see what it is like to stand in harm's way

or have loved ones who have given their lives to give you your misuse of freedom!

Bane is a Modern English word meaning "that which causes ruin or woe", from the Old English bana ("slayer", "murderer"), from the Proto-Germanic *banon, cognate with *banja ("wound").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Bane_(comics)

Ultimately, it is revealed that Dr. Wayne is not Bane's father, and Bane leaves Gotham peacefully (and with Batman's blessing and financial backing) to pursue leads in the snowy mountains of Kangchenjunga

-Can you go?

• Upvote 6

 /ˌɒstɛnˈteɪʃəs, -tən-/ Show Spelled

[os-ten-tey-shuhs, -tuhn-] Show IPA

–adjective

1. characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in an attempt to impress others: an ostentatious dresser.

No. Not trying to impress at all. QUESTIONS were asked by the original poster. I am sorry you guys have such miserable lives but you do NOT know miserable until you have lived in a third world country. Were we NOT supposed to answer the questions from the original post?

Punk kid? No, It just seems I am smarter than some that I don't have financial problems like some here. So I must be doing something right. And really...when do you people try to become my mother? I can certainly BLOW whatever money comes into my possession. Is that ANY of your concern? My house is paid for and taxes are $50 dollars a YEAR...I will never be kicked out of my place or lose it. So If I CHOOSE to spend my money on a one eyed Episcopalian kangaroo of WHAT concern is it of any of you? You guys sure do like to mock ones that have spent their money and wind up homeless. Where is your so called love and compassion then? Then you turn around and quote the Bible....Hilarious! I would venture to say most of you don't even know the Bible but rather listen to some preacher instead of doing the investigative work for yourselves.

I would think it would be you guys who have never had money that would wind up being the broke ones.

But thanks for your critical and judgemental and dare I say jealous comments. But don't turn around and think God loves that.

I was just answering questions honestly, NOT bragging...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

Thank you for a well written and thought out post. I really think you are sincere. There is a time and place for all type of posts I just wish everyone understood that. SOMETIMES, not always, if you don't have something positive to say its simply better to say nothing.

• Upvote 2

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak? " I hate steak. I prefer Hamburger helper." -Bane

Enough said...

You haven't lived yet!.....

Go around the block again and see what it is like to stand in harm's way

or have loved ones who have given their lives to give you your misuse of freedom!

Bane is a Modern English word meaning "that which causes ruin or woe", from the Old English bana ("slayer", "murderer"), from the Proto-Germanic *banon, cognate with *banja ("wound").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Bane_(comics)

Ultimately, it is revealed that Dr. Wayne is not Bane's father, and Bane leaves Gotham peacefully (and with Batman's blessing and financial backing) to pursue leads in the snowy mountains of Kangchenjunga

-Can you go?

I just don't like steak. All that fat and grissle....YUCK! Why are people giving me negatives for Hamburger Helper? That stuff is great! It used to be all you had was the Cheesymac flavor...now you have all kinds like Beef Stroganoff and Potatoes au Gratin! Yummy! Can't find it in Mexico though. Have to drive to the states to get it.

As far as soldiers dying so I can get freedom etc...Didn't some of you bible thumpers NEVER read that if anyone is a manslayer that he will not receive everlasting life? Or did they erase that part from your Bibles? Why in Zechariah does it say that ALL military will be destroyed by having their noses rot off etc? It's because God is a God of love. Not of violence and killing. So to bow down to the military for killing Iraq's....No, I don't do that. I have read reports of the MASSIVE rapes of U.S. soldiers against Iraqi women and slaughtering innocents with machetes. You will not read about it in the U.S. media of course but how could anyone be in support of that?

And as far as the name Bane goes...I like early Bane. I stopped reading after 94 as it got too hokey for me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Bane: You are indeed a fortunate person, unfortunately there are many of us who are not...however, we do have something that you do not. As a nurse I have had the pleasure of taking care of many elderly people, who were fortunate enough to have loved ones to visit or take care of them when they needed them. I also had the sad task of taking care of those without any family who wished they had taken the time from work or from their egos to want a family. To me family is more precious than a multimillion dollar savings account. I am glad you have so much, and I hope that one day you will never regret not having a family who are more precious than gold.

• Upvote 4

Without a doubt the past week or so has brought about the greatest frenzy the Dinar has ever seen. Rumors and more rumors abounding each and every day. Something is about to happen!! You can feel it in the air, the atmosphere is charged with anticipation. Too much smoke around here for there not to be a fire burning somewhere!

Today is October 25, 2010 almost every rumor and tidbit I have found pounts to this wrapping up between now and November 3, 2010, ten days from now!

The strongest rumors are that with the seating of the Government in Iraq the RV will immediately be released.

I like Sonny1's latest post of GOI seated and RV within 4 days of the completion!

Many rumors that it will coincide with our own midterm elections.

Almost all the information out there is that in the next 10 days we will either have the RV or it will begin.

With that thought in mind, could this possibly be the last ten day's of our live's as we now know them?

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up?

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out?

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work?

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries?

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of?

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector?

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre?

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak?

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed?

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't?

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt?

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go?

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes?

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status?

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour?

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it?

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy?

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone?

COULD THIS BE THE LAST TEN DAYS OF OUR LIVES AS WE HAVE KNOWN THEM??

Not certain about you but I am beginning to allow myself to get just a wee bit excited!!!! Ten days and we may never be the same again. When it happens let us never forget where we have come from to arrive at our destiny!!

Hey have you been spying on me or What ?????

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the post. I needed to remind myself why I'm on this rollercoaster ride, and now I've got tears running down my face believing this can really happen and my family can get out of debt and how much I can help others with my new found wealth. Thanks to the so-called "Guru's" who have put so much time and effort into getting all of this information to us daily.

• Upvote 1

Bane: You are indeed a fortunate person, unfortunately there are many of us who are not...however, we do have something that you do not. As a nurse I have had the pleasure of taking care of many elderly people, who were fortunate enough to have loved ones to visit or take care of them when they needed them. I also had the sad task of taking care of those without any family who wished they had taken the time from work or from their egos to want a family. To me family is more precious than a multimillion dollar savings account. I am glad you have so much, and I hope that one day you will never regret not having a family who are more precious than gold.

I have a great wife. I don't have an ego about not having a family. The thing is this...I do NOT want to raise children in this world. It is way to dangerous. I think that is more loving than having one and subjecting them to this awful system. The crime, violence, stuff that is on TV...

So it's not ego. It's love.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

RichNick,

Thank you again for such a great post... I truly appreciate you and hope you don't keep that commitment to not be humourous here! Thank you for so many of your thoughts, especially this one that has connected with so many, to include myself... I am sorry that it got side tracked with the Bane commentary... Your point is still well taken. Whether or not this all comes together in the next ten days or not, I am with the masses that have gone through these difficulties, and my heart goes out to us all. It is such a nice thought that things could change. I have been holding that hope for much longer than I have been invested in the IQD and won't let it go, not matter what transpires in the near future. Keep faith, hold out for prosperity and give of your light to others.

Bane,

I've seen a post or two in which you are well spoken... I would imagine if you really took a look at your comments here with some integrity, you'd see how you were taken... Your comments were uncalled for and offended many... Instead of the justification, and snarky remarks, how about an apology for hijacking the intent of the message here?

• Upvote 4

I have a great wife. I don't have an ego about not having a family. The thing is this...I do NOT want to raise children in this world. It is way to dangerous. I think that is more loving than having one and subjecting them to this awful system. The crime, violence, stuff that is on TV...

So it's not ego. It's love.

Hey Bane... Not sure why your taking all this abuse and i have not read all your post ( and dont need to ) but to say you are happy with the life you have given yourself is no fault of your own... You and your wife should be very proud of what you have accomplished.. If someday you are blessed with a child of your own; I pray the child gets all your love!!! For those of us that do live pay check to pay check why bash those that dont have to.. I DO LOVE THIS FREE NATION..... god bless us all....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That has to be the most positive thing i have read here in my short time....i so laughed and had to show my wife,she has no idea what this all means shes just supportive of me and whats happening believing in what i do.i wont be a millionaire but i will have enough to be set up for the long wait on the VND ;) and not have to worry about much....Go RV!!!!

My life is great. If that bothers you then go take a flying leap.

I tell the truth and I get negatives? I wasn't bragging. I answered in short sweet sentences. What is wrong with answering the questions that the original poster posted?

BANE, I think the intent of the post written in a question format was more for an internal thought process and to uplift and bring JOY to our lives today rather than expecting specific answers to each question. It definitely was not in good taste to have butchered the original post.

IMHO, the proper thing to have done would have been NOTHING... not to have posted at all. Short of that, possibly a short paragraph acknowledging how thankful you are that you are not in that situation, but that you are aware of how much of a blessing this will be to others.

This was a positive, uplifting thread... until I got to your post. For many people, looking at it solely from the physical realm, the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar is their HOPE, for some their ONLY hope and what is holding them together to cope with daily living. Why would anyone want to turn the thread's focus in any other direction? There are plenty of other threads on here where the status quo or negatves are posted. When I find them I pass them by.

I'm so grateful for the original post by RichNick123 and the many enlightening and positive comments others have shared. It is obvious many are in hardship situations now, have been in the past, or have family or friends they want to help. Many may have bought originally for an investment, but the longer this has gone on I feel that many increased their holdings because they saw a way to make the lives of others and the world as a whole a better place.

This investment has the ability to change the lives of so many people worldwide. This possibility comes on the bloodshed of many in both Iraq and our loved ones from America, our land of the free. I do hope that the RV will be used in ways to keep our country free.

I look at this pending event as one of God's blessings coming to maturity and like most of you hope it will indeed be within the next 10 days as I agree many of the signs align with that. If for some reason it does not, just know it will happen in Divine right timing. Be ready ... and Go RV !

• Upvote 7