Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

this so hit home...it brought tears to my eyes...to know we will soon be free!!!!! So much of what you posted is so me...to be out of debt and be able to breathe...to help others ...Thank you for posting that...

Audrey,

I believe almost everyone here can identify with the same feeling! Some it is more pressing than to others. My prayers are with you.

If this is the last ten days as most rumors and information points to then why don't we all determine to finish with a flourish rather than RV in anger and frustration? It is not how we started but our attitudes as we cross the finish line. The day after the RV everyone will be bouyant and positive, maybe a little drunk and hungover for some as well, but everyone will be estatic except for those hoping for a $12.00 RV!!! I for one have determined that I am going to stay positive and choose to remind myself that when it happens my life will never be the same again!

• Upvote 17

RickNick 123.....bless your heart, I see you too have lived life's problems, brought tears to my eyes. If any out there have a "smart a** response" then you've been very fortunate and cannot relate. Hope we shall soon see the RV.

• Upvote 6

this so hit home...it brought tears to my eyes...to know we will soon be free!!!!! So much of what you posted is so me...to be out of debt and be able to breathe...to help others ...Thank you for posting that...

Thanks for the POST and for this comment.....THANKS so much was Needed..... NO not a kool aid drinker Just needed the Words and not the naysayer :D

• Upvote 3

RichNick123,

Awesome words my friend!!

And to have Phoenix give a 100% kudos to it makes me that much more excited!

Sounds like our train is finally within earshot of pulling into the station.

Let us all give thanks to God for permitting us to be a part of this incredible piece of prophecy

and remember those less fortunate than ourselves when it does in fact come to fruition.

• Upvote 17

I think of the trickle down affect it will have on the world. All the charities that will be helped. Even people who never heard of the dinar will hopefully have investment companies that did. The taxes we will have to pay will help the government. Houses will sell and values will go up, Car companies will be busy. Thousands of people can quit their jobs which will open up the job market.etc.

The world will be a better place with the new Dinar Millionaires. :D

• Upvote 7

Hello everyone. Im sorry i have never posted before, but i have been to busy listening to all of you and you people are all a great bunch. By the way my name is Ken and i am from Canada. Ive only been in this for about a month now. But man you guys and gals have alot of knowledge. I am not very good with words, but i know what being broke is all about and i to could use this RV. Anyways no matter what happen in the next ten days we are all blessed in different ways. Thankyou so much to all of you,s for the knowledge and info. God bless you all. Ken.B.

• Upvote 8

THIS POST IS SO MOVING AND YES IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AS WELL. THIS TIME IT'S BECAUSE I BELIEVE WITH EVERY CELL AND FIBER OF MY SOUL -I SWEAR I CAN FEEL THAT MY LIFE AND THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS OTHER ARE ABOUT TO BE CHANGED FOREVER.

THE THING ABOUT IT IS--I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE DIFFICULT TIMES THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED UP TO THIS POINTE. I'M GRATEFUL BECAUSE , I WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO STRUGGLE AND WORRY ABOUT BILLS, I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT FOR US TO REMEMBER THE HARD TIMES SO WE CAN THAT MUCH MORE BE THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD TIMES.

• Upvote 6