Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you a Democrat, a Republican or a Southerner

ds2

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a

Deserted street with your wife

And two small children.

Suddenly, an Islamic

Terrorist with a huge knife

Comes around the corner,

Locks eyes with you,

Screams obscenities, praises

Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you...

You are carrying a

Glock 45 cal. ACP gun, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

THINK AND READ CAREFULLY

THEN SCROLL DOWN:

Democrat's Answer:

· Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

· Does the man look poor or oppressed?

· Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

· Could we run away?

· What does my wife think?

· What about the kids?

· Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

· What does the law say about this situation?

· Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?

· Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kindof message does this send to society and to my children?

· Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

· Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

· If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

· Should I call 9-1-1?

· Why is this street so deserted?

· We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.

· Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

· I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

· This is all so confusing!

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG ! BANG!

Click..... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'

'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?! '

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Didn't read this in our newspaper or hear it on TV....

>

>

>

>

>

>

> > Shooting in Butte, Montana

> > Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:

> > Butte, Montana November 5, 2008

> >

> > Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

> >

> > It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

> >

> > Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

> >

> > Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim .. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

> >

> > When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

> >

> > It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

> >

> > Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two A-hole, illegal immigrants.......and she wins, she is still alive.

> >

> > Now that is Gun Control !

>

• Upvote 5

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> > Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

> >

> > It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

> >

> > Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

> >

> > Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim .. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

> >

> > When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

> >

> > It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

> >

> > Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two A-hole, illegal immigrants.......and she wins, she is still alive.

> >

>

David Burien, must have been a Democrat! :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Thank you Puffsplus - I wish my Momma and Daddy taught me what to do to protect my family. My husband is still trying to teach me what it takes...common sense and don't step on my property without an invitation...I am a Texan all day long... ;)

You need to add another choice:

From TEXAS = 3 shots, and you can remove the part about the person being from Iraq. We don't discriminate. Doesn't matter where you are from.

Mrspen - Amen - no need to discriminate - just don't step on our property without an invitation :ph34r: We do have 3 mighty four legged barkers that make a heck of a noise if you do. So the BANG hasn't ever been necessary. Midnight is 140 pound dane/lab, Max is 85 pound rott/burmese mtn dog and cuervo is our 50 pound shiba enu hunter... Love them babies wanting to protect us. :bow:

• Upvote 1

You need to add another choice:

From TEXAS = 3 shots, and you can remove the part about the person being from Iraq. We don't discriminate. Doesn't matter where you are from.

it said muslim terrorist not that he was from iraq. but i undesrstand what you mean by texans not discriminating. B)

• Upvote 2

it said muslim terrorist not that he was from iraq. but i undesrstand what you mean by texans not discriminating. B)

Most people have family "Fire Drills", what to do in case of fire, etc. We have that planned out but we also have a "Stranger Drill". Everyone in the house knows we will not be complying with any requests, and the "Strangers" will be leaving the house on a stretcher. I see from the story above that it does help to be prepared, although my best friend in OH just thinks we're nuts.

Hello all...I'm from The Great State of Texas...We all carry weapons... On our person, in our car, and all over the house....

This is my first post but I've been in the background for a while...Just want to say thanks to everybody for the education

I have received from all you good people.....Uncle-hooter

Ask a Texas Ranger why he carries a 45cal. and he will tell you because the don't make a 46....

• Upvote 2

This may upset some, don't give a damn, but I was the Southerner before I read the answers. Now I want to know who let the sorry sob in my country, cause their next!!!

this may be the tea party responce

roflmao you made my wife pee herself

One shot One kill

3 to the chest and one to the head "never do anything haf way" is what my moma tought me

born in chacago and raised in the south

any more than that is just playing :)