Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

icfaith's evaluation of the RV-my opinion only!

icfaith

Good evening fellow Dinar Vets,

Part I of 3 - United Nations Development Assistance Framework Iraq (2011-2014)

Dated May 11th, 2010.

Reference: http://www.iauiraq.org/reports/UNDAF_May%2017_english.pdf

Although, I am a new person to Dinar Vets, referred by another Dinar Vet, I am not new to the Dinar Investment opportunity.

I had the opportunity to chat with some of you yesterday evening for the first time. And based on my posting my opinion of not seeing the RV happening until after March 2012, fellow Dinar Vets requested I post my reasons and data I gained my opinion from in the forum. Additionally, fellow Dinar Vets suggested I read posts by a prestige member called Scooter.

I have taken time and read many posts by Scooter and I’d like to state he appears to be an admirable, trusting person with his concerns in providing honest, reliable posts. An extremely knowledgeable investor whom after reading many of his posts gained great respect for. From his posts, I wished I had known of Dinar Vets long ago. I am honored to be among many serious investors, who I appreciated the kind welcome I received yesterday evening. Thank you to all.

A brief introduction of myself before we get started. I am no more important than any other person in Dinar Vets. A simple person who has led his life through the word of our Father. I am a 54yo retired Army soldier, father of 4, grandfather of 7, soon to be 8, an investor of Dinar since 2005. I or one of my family is presently in Iraq or has been in Iraq since the beginning of Desert Storm in 1991 providing support to the Iraqi's. Total value of Dinar within our family is a little over 24 mil. Dinars at this time. I state this not to brag but to provide the seriousness in our concern to seek out the truths as much as possible.

For no other reason than my over interested curiosity in the culture of Iraq and their history since deployment in 1991 and researching their past and present culture, weather analysis, agriculture activity, mineral activity, and most importantly their monetary system, I invested in dinars understanding this would be a long term investment that would provide substantial profits.

I am not posting to push my opinion on anyone else, nor to try to devalue the excitement of our upcoming rewards for our long awaiting moment of glory. This is only my opinion and how I based my opinion.

I would like to begin towards present time and work backwards for simplicity.

Part 1 will show the steps in sequence, needed for Iraq to be in proper position to provide an RV.

A completely formed government is absolutely necessary (not before Dec. 31st, my opinion only)

Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger ((PDS) Public Distribution System in effect)

Develop a global partnership for development (Has begun)

Develop further an open, rule-based, predictable, non-discriminatory trading and financial system (Completed)

Housing (Bids accepted for over 100,000 housing developments in motion)

Water and Sanitation (still needed - immediate concern)

Food and Nutrition (available, need improvement to provide growth in agriculture)

Electrical Grid Established (84% generator usage as of 2010, 1-2hr/day electricity available to most)

Improve Transportational avenues (Improved roads, rail, airports, water vessels)

Clear Chapter VII (my opinion will clear by July 2011)

Remove 70% debt and debt interest (most interest cleared, debt should be 70% cleared by Dec. 2011)

A completely form government is absolutely necessary for all other topics to begin. I do not see the government being formed prior to Dec 31st. The interim government provides sustainability and is unable to vote on new laws necessary for Iraqi’s growth. Once the government has been completely seated, the immediate tasks at hand will be the safety of their citizens and provide proper minimum lifestyle standards as electrical, water, sanitation, food, medical. Many years the Iraqi’s have seen themselves as puppets, living under a regime of terror. This image must be changed to provide unification of the different groups and to show the government is “for the people”, so to speak.

Next, and this can be ongoing in conjunction with humanitarian growth, is improvement in their transportational structure. They need to have time to prepare for the growth they will see as the 2nd, not 3rd largest oil producer in the world. Trying to keep it in simple terms, they need to be ready for the growth. This country will see growth faster than any other country ever has. Without proper preparations, it will be like jumping out of a plane before putting the parachute on.

Next is the Chapter VII. This will need to be cleared, and Iraq will need to make complete retributions to Kuwait and relieve themselves of world debt and interest on world debt. (Mid 2011, my opinion)

Increase their oil barrel production rate by 25% in 2011. New oil fields will mark Iraq as 2nd highest oil producer in the world by end of 2011.

2010 has been the biggest growth for Iraq since the invasion in 2001. Year 2011 will double their marketable growth as seen by the world. By 2012, Iraq will be a wealthy nation ready to revalue their currency.

With the understanding, this is my opinion only based on what I have observed and researched. I would much appreciate further discussion in regards to the time line for Iraq to be in position financially to RV.

God bless.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Dated May 11th, 2010.

Although, I am a new person to Dinar Vets, referred by another Dinar Vet, I am not new to the Dinar Investment opportunity.

I had the opportunity to chat with some of you yesterday evening for the first time. And based on my posting my opinion of not seeing the RV happening until after March 2012, fellow Dinar Vets requested I post my reasons and data I gained my opinion from in the forum. Additionally, fellow Dinar Vets suggested I read posts by a prestige member called Scooter.

I have taken time and read many posts by Scooter and I’d like to state he appears to be an admirable, trusting person with his concerns in providing honest, reliable posts. An extremely knowledgeable investor whom after reading many of his posts gained great respect for. From his posts, I wished I had known of Dinar Vets long ago. I am honored to be among many serious investors, who I appreciated the kind welcome I received yesterday evening. Thank you to all.

A brief introduction of myself before we get started. I am no more important than any other person in Dinar Vets. A simple person who has led his life through the word of our Father. I am a 54yo retired Army soldier, father of 4, grandfather of 7, soon to be 8, an investor of Dinar since 2005. I or one of my family is presently in Iraq or has been in Iraq since the beginning of Desert Storm in 1991 providing support to the Iraqi's. Total value of Dinar within our family is a little over 24 mil. Dinars at this time. I state this not to brag but to provide the seriousness in our concern to seek out the truths as much as possible.

For no other reason than my over interested curiosity in the culture of Iraq and their history since deployment in 1991 and researching their past and present culture, weather analysis, agriculture activity, mineral activity, and most importantly their monetary system, I invested in dinars understanding this would be a long term investment that would provide substantial profits.

I am not posting to push my opinion on anyone else, nor to try to devalue the excitement of our upcoming rewards for our long awaiting moment of glory. This is only my opinion and how I based my opinion.

Part 1 will show the steps in sequence, needed for Iraq to be in proper position to provide an RV.

A completely formed government is absolutely necessary (not before Dec. 31st, my opinion only)

Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger ((PDS) Public Distribution System in effect)

Develop further an open, rule-based, predictable, non-discriminatory trading and financial system (Completed)

Food and Nutrition (available, need improvement to provide growth in agriculture)

Electrical Grid Established (84% generator usage as of 2010, 1-2hr/day electricity available to most)

Improve Transportational avenues (Improved roads, rail, airports, water vessels)

Remove 70% debt and debt interest (most interest cleared, debt should be 70% cleared by Dec. 2011)

A completely form government is absolutely necessary for all other topics to begin. I do not see the government being formed prior to Dec 31st. The interim government provides sustainability and is unable to vote on new laws necessary for Iraqi’s growth. Once the government has been completely seated, the immediate tasks at hand will be the safety of their citizens and provide proper minimum lifestyle standards as electrical, water, sanitation, food, medical. Many years the Iraqi’s have seen themselves as puppets, living under a regime of terror. This image must be changed to provide unification of the different groups and to show the government is “for the people”, so to speak.

Next, and this can be ongoing in conjunction with humanitarian growth, is improvement in their transportational structure. They need to have time to prepare for the growth they will see as the 2nd, not 3rd largest oil producer in the world. Trying to keep it in simple terms, they need to be ready for the growth. This country will see growth faster than any other country ever has. Without proper preparations, it will be like jumping out of a plane before putting the parachute on.

Next is the Chapter VII. This will need to be cleared, and Iraq will need to make complete retributions to Kuwait and relieve themselves of world debt and interest on world debt. (Mid 2011, my opinion)

Increase their oil barrel production rate by 25% in 2011. New oil fields will mark Iraq as 2nd highest oil producer in the world by end of 2011.

2010 has been the biggest growth for Iraq since the invasion in 2001. Year 2011 will double their marketable growth as seen by the world. By 2012, Iraq will be a wealthy nation ready to revalue their currency.

With the understanding, this is my opinion only based on what I have observed and researched. I would much appreciate further discussion in regards to the time line for Iraq to be in position financially to RV.

God bless.

Your opinion, nothing more :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dated May 11th, 2010.

Reference: http://www.iauiraq.o...017_english.pdf

God bless.

And do all of this without a tradeable currency??? :blink:

Obviously a liberal with all this humanitarian BS...these people need electricity for goodness sake!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Well, lets see. I've said the same thing from time to time and all of you ***heads bashed me and told me where to go and what to do with it. Now some newbie shows up and you all bend over and accept it. Just reaffirms my belief none of you know what the **** you're talking about. :o :o

ha ha ha ha!!!! thats funny :)

• Upvote 2

icfaith, I watched your discussion last night in chat and was impressed by your polite responses to an onslaught of negative remarks about your opinions. This long journey we have been on with the dinar has conditioned people to only look at the bright side and ignore the down side. It is so hard to keep an open mind, when you want/need something to happen so badly. Bashing people's opinions have become all too common as nerves are frade and anxiety rules the day. I appreciate all the information I can get, so I can make my own educated guesses. Thank you for the time and effort to post your opinion and also for you & your family's services to this great country. I hope you will continue to read the information that is posted here by some very smart people, who have enlighted me on so many things about Iraq. Hopefully, you will change your mind and revise your rv date to this year. I realize it's a long shot, but we can only hope and pray. GO RV!

• Upvote 3

icfaith, I watched your discussion last night in chat and was impressed by your polite responses to an onslaught of negative remarks about your opinions. This long journey we have been on with the dinar has conditioned people to only look at the bright side and ignore the down side. It is so hard to keep an open mind, when you want/need something to happen so badly. Bashing people's opinions have become all too common as nerves are frade and anxiety rules the day. I appreciate all the information I can get, so I can make my own educated guesses. Thank you for the time and effort to post your opinion and also for you & your family's services to this great country. I hope you will continue to read the information that is posted here by some very smart people, who have enlighted me on so many things about Iraq. Hopefully, you will change your mind and revise your rv date to this year. I realize it's a long shot, but we can only hope and pray. GO RV!

Thank you chitchat, I would like nothing more than to cash in tomorrow!

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions and welcome... :mellow:

Dated May 11th, 2010.

God bless.

Thanks good news .. we got the date , what's the rate ?

When it comes, my opinion only would be in 4 phase to get rid of the big denominations. 1st an RV of $0.86 for around 6 to 9 days.

Then it will up to around $1.19, which will get most to cash out getting the larger denoms out of the way. Probably last 20-30 days.

Then up to around $3.60 for around 18-19 days.

Then level out around $3.58. fluxuate thereafter a few cents either way.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the show, ICFaith....I always like reading a well thought out post, even if it does conflict with my beliefs....Thanks for your input!

thanks for the kind words. Met some really great folks in here. I agree with all in GO RV!

• Upvote 3

Appreciate the post and everything you have done for our country!

Thank you, it was an honor to do so. God bless to all. GO RV!

I believe it will be later rather sooner....based on the fact that is has been later rather than sooner and I don't see any indicators that this will change. I think 2012 is a bit of a stretch as for the delevelopment of their infrustrucher and selling oil on the world market they absolutly need a currency in line with their competitors as an underinflated currency would create a negitive inbalance on the world market. I'd say mid 2011 for an RV. Mid 2011

I'll be happy with any date and any rate as long as it happens. And it will!

Thank you for posting in the forums as you said you would. I respect you for following through. We all have different opinions. Go RV!

Thanks! Always try to keep my word. I agree, GO RV!

• Upvote 2

When it comes, my opinion only would be in 4 phase to get rid of the big denominations. 1st an RV of $0.86 for around 6 to 9 days.

Then it will up to around $1.19, which will get most to cash out getting the larger denoms out of the way. Probably last 20-30 days.

Then up to around $3.60 for around 18-19 days.

Then level out around $3.58. fluxuate thereafter a few cents either way.

I agree almost 100% with you, however, we are all forgetting that Iraq eyeing WTO membership for boost to economy. Among many things Iraq could join WTO by end of 2011 or before. http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/11/22/92037.html

They said “The Committee called for reducing the difference between the U.S. dollar and the Iraqi dinar, activate the role of the private sector, open the world markets in Iraq with customs on imported goods that commensurate with the economic laws applied in the country,”

”The organization called Iraq to pay half of its debts, in order to be a member in the WTO which will improve the economic and commercial situation in the country,”

I think you are right on target with a slight adjustment of the date.

Great job and God Bless!!

Well Thanks for you opinion but there are some facts you are missing....1 Shabibi has already said before the end the year ........2 Scooter has brought enough IMF paperwork and research to prove there is NO WAY they will hold out past this year........3 IMF and World Bank are broke and soon to have a currency war on their hands if they dont ring everyone to a level playing field and yes that includes Iraq.......4 you need to look at the GCC they have full plans to having their currency in circulation by 2012 and Iraq is on of the founding members......5 Ch 7 details are complete KUWAIT has stated that and waiting for GOI.......6 The GOI can not hold out til dec 2010 the people will be killing these guys left and right they are sick of it at this point.......7 Iraq is embarrassing the middle east and their neighbors to the east and south will NOT ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE

• Upvote 4

First off welcome and secondly thanks for you and your family's service to our country. Great observations but I sure hope you are wrong on the timetable and we see an RV sooner rather than later! :P Appreciate your comments...I am sure there will be some bashing but we are all entitled to our opinions. Of course you know that as you volunteered to protect those rights! :) Thanks and again...WELCOME! Texx B)

• Upvote 1

Well they do have a currency to do trade. They are using the dollar and the euro. I think much of what she says makes perfect sense but I also think they can and should use their currency while it improves. More stability in my opinion as they come out.

To be honest, if they will be the strongest in 20120 as far as 2010, 2011, and 2012 go then I think it would make more sense for them to rv sooner than later while it would be smaller. Save money for them in the grand scheme of things as many would cash in even if at .50c. I think there are many that would hang in there to see if they are able to, if there is a climb to larger numbers and cash in later.

This would save CBI money doing it sooner even if lower amounts. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

I don't like what I am reading....... I could not stand what I read from TK and TiaC. I appreciate what could be truth. That is what we should all be after anyway..... TRUTH..... Again I do not really like hearing 2012 but it has been happening tommorow for quite a few yesterdays. Thank you for your post. GOD GBless everyone and..GO RV!!!SOON B)

• Upvote 1

Well, lets see. I've said the same thing from time to time and all of you ***heads bashed me and told me where to go and what to do with it. Now some newbie shows up and you all bend over and accept it. Just reaffirms my belief none of you know what the **** you're talking about. :o :o

Well lets see......its because of the way you came across and presented yourself.....you came off as a dildo so you get treated like one....... :lol: either way its just his opinion and I would def disagree with them putting this off so much longer......wont happen.....once the govt gets together, which looks like next week they are forming....then anyday after that is game!!!! I take offense to what you said mr hobo guy sir... :lol: Most people on here know a whole lot more then you think tough guy.......should we get you a therapy dog to help you through your day???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3