Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wondering Why This Isn't a Bigger Story

Rhinestone Cowboy

So Zantec, Do you think this will RV or not? It sounds like you don't believe it anymore.

I've been on this rollercoaster for almost 7 years. Lately, I am losing faith. My concern isn't that it will RV. I am sure of it. My concern is that I will not be around to enjoy it when it happens. I have heard "this weekend" more times than I can count. I invested, initially, because I was convinced that it would RV any minute. That was 7 years ago. The truth is, if it RVs anytime in my lifetime I will be just as happy. Whether tomorrow or 10 years from now, I will still be a millionaire. It is Iraq that has taken my faith from me. I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore. Oh well, I will keep my Dinar either way. Even if it means I leave them to my kids in my will.

Divide it into thirds. 1/3rd thinks its the next great thing. 1/3rd thinks its a scam. 1/3rd Doesn't know about it. Iraq isn't going to announce their intentions if a revaluation is even on the shelf. Thus... you don't see articles coming from Iraq or talk amongst its citizens. They know the currency is undervalued but really don't try to comprehend how it is going to work. Less than 20% of Iraqi households even use the internet. Most live paycheck to paycheck. So it is just one big mystery to everyone wrapped in a riddle.

Much of the press is reactive versus proactive too. They report the news. Just isn't anything sexy enough yet to report. Because everything is speculative and whispered, there really isn't anything to report if you think about it. That's how I see it.

• Upvote 1

You must understand that the world media has done eveything they can to make everyone think that the Iraq war was a huge mistake, brought about by the stupid, semi retarded, drunken, idiot, rich boy named George W. Bush. No good news regarding Iraq is allowed to be printed or talked about. The media can't go back on what they have said. If Iraq succeeds, Bush wins, libtards(Obama, Pelosi, Reid) loose.

• Upvote 3

I got vision and everybody else is wearing bifocals-Butch Cassidy. B)

Exactly...some choose to take the risk and some do not...there is no real answer of why they don't exept, they DO NOT HAVE THE VISION...this is a risk just like anything else...We took a step forward and if someone doesnt choose to take that step then they don't have too...I'm a believer and I CHOOSE what I want in life...and I NORMALLY get what I want...and why? Because I have the vision...Its time to RV...and its time to move on with our lives...GOOOOO RVVVVVV...d

These types of investments have been around for a while, I read the Rockefello"s were involved with exchange and made a sweet piece in the 30's and 40's.

It's really a closed door type that really only the wealthy engaged in years ago, but we have seen some change through the years and more and more want to be's are being less conservative. You might never see this happen again though because we will saturate the market, and who knows maybe a world currency some day.

I can't get beyond this basic question. Why is this potential Iraq Dinar RV not in the news more? I am obviously new to this, but I have read A LOT, almost everything I can get my eyes on in a few weeks time. I have read very compelling articles and posts, some even backed by facts and history, on BOTH sides of this issue. I've heard all of you talk about a 'rollercoaster' ride. Well, I am no different. One minute I am pumped and excited as can be, and the next minute my 'rationale' sets in, grounding me back to earth. And here's is what I can't make any sense of.......IF this is as big of an event, historical to say the least, as many are predicting and I want to believe, then why are we not hearing more about this in the National News Media, or from OUR politicians???? If the United States owns dinar, and it RV's, which would pay off A LOT / MOST / ALL of our national debt, the why in the world wouldn't we be hearing news coverage about it? I just read a story about Tim Geitner speaking on the need for coutries to "let their exchange rates appreciate", but he does NOT mention Iraq??? He mentions China! Maybe i'm just stupid, but wouldn't our leaders / politicians be talking about this HUMONGOUS help we are about to receive by an RV, if they knew it was inevitable??? Wouldn't the media be all over this, even possibly interviewing individuals who have invested in this and the possibility of turning just A THOUSAND into A MILLION??

I just don't get it why what I just described isn't happening if an RV like most are predicting is looming. Can someone enlighten me please? I do believe in the premise that the Dinar is WAAAYYY undervalued, and the premise that Iraq is going to be rich if they can get their act together, but I just have a hard time understanding the quietness of what's about to happen. Someone much smarter than me please give me answers to my questions, and please don't just tell me that "our politicians and leaders ARE talking about it, and that they ARE putting pressure on Iraq......BUT just BEHIND THE SCENES". I don't get that as an answer. Maybe they are doing this behind the scenes, but it doesn't answer the questions as to why they are not talking about it publicly nor the media either one.

Thanks in advance for your enlightening.

the reason you don't see it in the media is the same reason the aftermath of the gulf oil spill isn't in the media. the people that control the system of finance, your debtors, also control the media and in effect control you...........the media is spoon fed bs for the masses that cant see past their tv screens. even if the rv happens as everyone hopes it's still a futile attempt to stabilize a house of cards doomed to blow away in the winds of truth. this is a free will zone. you are a sovereign and free spirit. rv or no rv every breath you take is yours by the grace and love of the divine intelligence holding the atoms together that compose your physical body. give thanks and align yourself with that divine love! you are blessed! the rest is crap designed to keep you in fear. see the truth beyond that.

Most people think we are kooks. I even have one friend that won't return my calls after i told him he might want to invest. He asked how I was going to make money off of him!!!! I was totally blown away, here i was trying to help him out and he assumes I am trying to make money off of him. He is going to be the first person I invite over to my new house when it is done.

I can definitely relate to that. I have been in several MLM companies over the years and some have thought 'it' was just another 'one of those' companies and told me they were not interested and that I should take them 'off my list' - well, I didn't have a 'list' as I was contacting only a few I really care about. Some wanted to know how I was doing with it and had I made any money yet. Most had no idea that Dinar is a currency and what a revalue of a currency means.

When I got gifting forms notatized yesterday I asked the notary if she had heard about the Dinar and her reply was 'what is that?"... and she works in abank.

I went to one of those free investment financial planning seminars the other night and although I did not talk openly about it, when talking in small circles very few knew anything about it. The one making the presentation did tell me after it was over that he has a client that vows he will be a multi-millionnaire after the currency is revalued, but even that had not been enough for this person doing financial planning seminars to look into it for himself... although after he heard my enthusiasm he said he definitely would be. Sometimes it takes more than one person from more than one source to get someone's attention and for them to begin to think ....'what if it is true?'

A most enjoyable post which I will watch with interest to see other peoples point of view.

I too have had the same questions, just imagine being a states leader knowing this is going to happen, knowing that this can solve all the financial problems in one foul sweep, yet they continue as nothing is afoot? do they really not know what is happening? or haven't their spin doctors told them the whole story??

I have been through the whole spectrum of emotions the past few months, a true roller coaster ride I can tell you. In my view I can only see one outcome, and that is that the Dinar must revalue to a higher amount what ever that may be. It has to be large enough to cover the US debts otherwise the whole operation would indeed be futile.

I have also thought about what if the worst was to happen, what if I have been suckered one more time? Have I been caught in a scam once again? I have mulled over this many times but can not find a logical way of this being the case. Everything stacks up to this being a winner in my view, a win win situation for everybody involved.

Once again thanks for the post, I look forward to hearing others views on this matter.

Divide it into thirds. 1/3rd thinks its the next great thing. 1/3rd thinks its a scam. 1/3rd Doesn't know about it. Iraq isn't going to announce their intentions if a revaluation is even on the shelf. Thus... you don't see articles coming from Iraq or talk amongst its citizens. They know the currency is undervalued but really don't try to comprehend how it is going to work. Less than 20% of Iraqi households even use the internet. Most live paycheck to paycheck. So it is just one big mystery to everyone wrapped in a riddle.

Much of the press is reactive versus proactive too. They report the news. Just isn't anything sexy enough yet to report. Because everything is speculative and whispered, there really isn't anything to report if you think about it. That's how I see it.

Drox, I enjoy your mind and the way you express your views.

As I read your comments I just have to look at Forest Gumps face.

Thinking of how ingenious his character was built and hoping for you to use some of his terms. ( “That’s all I have to say about that” , “Like a box of chocolate” &

“Like mama always says”) It would be a treat. See ya “my bestest good friend”.

• Upvote 1

Rhinestone, the questions you ask are the same many of us ask ourselves whether we are new to this or have been invested awhile. I can relate to those who have presented this to friends to think I'm nuts and so I don't bother them and won't give them evidence either way when it happens. I have had those who take the info to their investment counselor, obviously they can't make a decision for themselves and so they also lose out. But then once in awhile there are those who say, boy I see the potential in this, how do I get in? And so now they wait along with the rest of us, knowing the day is coming. BTW, plan to pay estimated taxes Jan 15 2011 and probably be audited, can you imagine the IRS letting this bonus of wealth go by without an audit?

What's interesting is that there are 90,500 searches each month on google for iraqi dinar but only 2,400 searches for buy iraqi dinar. If we assume that most of the people who buy dinar search for dinar info before they decide to buy and that people who do a search for iraqi dinar haven't yet purchased -- I know, both big if's -- then we can estimate that only about 1 in 27 people who look for info on iraq dinars end up actually buying them.

Based on my own experience of telling people who didn't buy or thought I was nuts that number seems fairly accurate. <_<

When Bush said we need to go to Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction and then we went in and found nothing, my opinion is he knew two things.

1st he knew this would be a golden apple for USA by the dinar RV'ing and providing the country with the money needed to get us out of deficit.

Think about it. Why was there never a thing said about the US soldiers who went to Iraq to defend our country and was killed in Iraq during Desert Storm for stopping a country producing weapons of mass destruction and then we get there and not one thing could be found to back this up. Never has one item been found to link Iraq with weapons of mass destruction A few things were said at the time but it seemed to get dropped and no one mentions it. Weird.

2nd, I think he knew we needed a closer presence to Iran. Sure we got Kewuit. But being right at Iran's border really makes them uncomfortable and is one heck of a stragtegic move on our part because it keeps the oil in hands of allies and it keeps Iran in check. Another thing never mentioned or talked about.

So the best way to get people to quit thinking about something valuable, whether it be loss of human life, strategic positioning to a country we know is a threat to us, or the RV of the Dinar is to quit talking about it. Out of sight - Out of mind so to speak.

• Upvote 1

When Bush said we need to go to Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction and then we went in and found nothing, my opinion is he knew two things.

1st he knew this would be a golden apple for USA by the dinar RV'ing and providing the country with the money needed to get us out of deficit.

Think about it. Why was there never a thing said about the US soldiers who went to Iraq to defend our country and was killed in Iraq during Desert Storm for stopping a country producing weapons of mass destruction and then we get there and not one thing could be found to back this up. Never has one item been found to link Iraq with weapons of mass destruction A few things were said at the time but it seemed to get dropped and no one mentions it. Weird.

2nd, I think he knew we needed a closer presence to Iran. Sure we got Kewuit. But being right at Iran's border really makes them uncomfortable and is one heck of a stragtegic move on our part because it keeps the oil in hands of allies and it keeps Iran in check. Another thing never mentioned or talked about.

So the best way to get people to quit thinking about something valuable, whether it be loss of human life, strategic positioning to a country we know is a threat to us, or the RV of the Dinar is to quit talking about it. Out of sight - Out of mind so to speak.

I don't know where you were at the time but here in the US Bush took a lot of heat for not finding WMD. Every night on the cable talk shows people were saying Bush lied and people died. I can't believe that we went into Iraq knowing that there were no WMD. That would have been insane. If Bush had known there were no WMD he surely would have presented his case for going to war differently rather than ending up with egg on his face. Bush had compelling intel that he was acting on. Had he not acted and WMD from Saddam were used by terrorists against US citizens he would have likely faced impeachment or at the least calls for resignation. Sure, there was conflicting intel, but that's the nature of intelligence gathering. You have to make a choice which data you're going to go with, and given Saddam's history of producing and using chem & bio weapons, lack of cooperation with inspectors, and pursuing nukes the Bush administration chose to take him out.

I believe Bush had a contingency plan to take Saddam out and set up a democracy in his place from the time he took office, but there was no real movement on that until after 9/11. Knowing the history of Saddam and the danger he represented I think he would have been derelict in his duties if he didn't have such a plan. This plan of course wasn't just a military plan. It included a wide range of socioeconomic strategies as well, and has been evolving since it was implemented as world conditions change. The revaluation of the dinar is just a part of that. I think the notion that Bush just went into Iraq for the oil or to pull off a big money grab is simplistic. That was the problem I had with Rudy's observations. Oversimplification.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

Sadaam was like the big bully on the block. And in order to keep his neighbors off his back he used the history of his actions with chemical and bio weapons to scare them off. He stated that he had a lot of things that he didn't and no one doubted him because of his history and the fact that no one knew exactly what he had. It was very possible that he had it all. Because of this they left him alone. His mistake is that the rest of the world took him serious also and that was his downfall. We took him out so that he couldn't use what he said he had even though he didn't have it. However there were a few things moved across boarders at the last minute ( chem and bio) so that we couldn't locate them there.

• Upvote 1

When we went to the bank last week to purchase our first dinars, the bank teller asked " So did ya'll hear the latest buzz ? " We said yes. In fact, we went to the bank within the first 45 minutes of ever hearing about dinars. Because of one old retired military officer invested his life savings into them.

The teller also asked if we had heard about dinars from any military personnel.

I have learned in my life, to always follow your instincts and follow the money.

Oh and work Smart not Hard : )

I have to agree with you!!! Plus I would not want everyone to know about this, Iraq would not be able to afford an RV if it had to bail out the world!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People think we are nuts and most people laugh at you. Done with telling folks. I wait for the time to SHOW THEM. I told a friend back when I was getting into it in March / April time frame and he called me the other day and the first thing out of his mouth was. "How much have you made so far". Answer, nothing yet. But who knows... You get tired of this kind of crap.. Oh, he also went into a speach about he is in an investment club with bunch of older guys with many of the being veterans, and when he brought it up for discussion, their answer was. "We don't want to help those type of people". Something about we lost too many troops in the war and we should not be helping them. Very, very short sighted... Oh well. No guts, no glory as they say....

People think we are nuts and most people laugh at you. Done with telling folks. I wait for the time to SHOW THEM. I told a friend back when I was getting into it in March / April time frame and he called me the other day and the first thing out of his mouth was. "How much have you made so far". Answer, nothing yet. But who knows... You get tired of this kind of crap.. Oh, he also went into a speach about he is in an investment club with bunch of older guys with many of the being veterans, and when he brought it up for discussion, their answer was. "We don't want to help those type of people". Something about we lost too many troops in the war and we should not be helping them. Very, very short sighted... Oh well. No guts, no glory as they say....

Very, very short sighted... Oh well. No guts, no glory as they say....

IF it was'nt for us VETS you would NOT have the Freedom you have ,Remember that. .

Rhinestone Cowboy

First of all, thanks go to all of you for replying to my question. I've enjoyed reading the opinions each of you have about my question. Ratatap, to your reply directly I ask this (and this goes to several others who answered something very similar to Ratatap). According to your theory, I am supposed to believe that not once in the last 3 or 4 administrations, has there been someone in the govt that while caught 'off guard', or while getting hammered about the growing National Debt, or being criticized for the war, or just talking to a close friend, that hasn't 'slipped up' and told someone, a reporter or otherwise, that the Dinar R/V will be the ticket out of the debt crisis we are in??? I just can't hardly believe that is the case that it is so top secret that someone hasn't slipped up over the years and let the cat out of the bag. There's many things about everything that I've read that make me believe the R/V is going to happen, but then there's many that make me not believe it as well. I own the Dinar, so I'm not THAT skeptical, and some might say that I own quite a lot, but I'd own more if I could just get past what I seem to think is almost unbelievable, and that's that there is just too much quietness in the media and politicians regarding the R/V. Nonetheless...........GO R/V.............

I see big news dailey that get's swept under the carpet after a few weeks and not to be seen again , unless someone copied the info to remind them . Site's like this give us a library to go back to, and if you cover this forum from top to bottom you won't believe your eyes.

Just sayin

Peace

VizioIraqi biggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif