Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama

hackdinar

I think we've dropped enough bombs on that country...seriously, there'd be some dire sanctions levied against us for such an egregious act. No, really, no country deserves such punishment. No, I'm serious, it would go down in history as one of the worst acts of torture against foreign soil. You gotta listen!! Our grandkids would be teaching their kids how their forefathers commited such evil against the whole middle east. I think there was something in the Geneva Convention about this...Nobamas dropped during peacetime on civilians...something like that....

• Upvote 5

I think we've dropped enough bombs on that country...seriously, there'd be some dire sanctions levied against us for such an egregious act. No, really, no country deserves such punishment. No, I'm serious, it would go down in history as one of the worst acts of torture against foreign soil. You gotta listen!! Our grandkids would be teaching their kids how their forefathers commited such evil against the whole middle east. I think there was something in the Geneva Convention about this...Nobamas dropped during peacetime on civilians...something like that....

Thank you SIR, God bless my friend!!!!

I was referring to dropping him in his home country of Kenya. But, I guess you're right, no one should have to put up with that, we'll drop him in the middle of the desert. BUT, we will do it humanely. We'll drop them there in the winter, so it won't be so hot, then they can acclimate as it heats up next summer.

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Upvote 1

I would be willing to give ALL MY DINAR to get him out of our country and over there! I don't think the Iraqi people deserve such a pathetic leader though!!

send hilary, biden and the rest with him. now they have no need to keep fighting over who is going to run the country. now let's see the RV.

• Upvote 1