Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki is a DESPERATE man!

CheckMate

So what your saying is I'm not going to have to use my Montgomery G.I. bill to finish school! And I can have topless tutors the rest of my college career....

YEP AS LONG AS THE BOTTOMS DONT LOOK LIKE MONGOS PICTURE. MONGO YOU ARE THE SHISET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon bro. It's all over AP. He's been there! WTF?

What? Cmon bro. he's been there! Means WHAT?

So he has been there, I've been there to bud,.....and I'm not the PM,...and,....hey bro. neither is he.

As that was the point of this post; "He is not, and will not, be the PM he is DONE. Just because they say he is on the road TRYING to meet people, means NADA!

So I'm having a bit of a problem with this question of yours, "C'mon bro. It's all over AP. He's been there!

In fact I'm trying real hard to show respect for such a short lets not spend to much time here comment.

I'm not feelen it my bratha.

Next,

Real quick, I'm not sure how many of you know this but Maliki owns over 65% of the media in Iraq and 100% of AKNews, Mosaic News.

This is also why you see so much reporting on Maliki by these news companies. There news is saying "everyone is voting for Maliki and the Government is almost seated."

This latest article posted about him is a joke.http://www.aknews.co...knews/4/189500/

I have very good contacts that are telling me Maliki is claiming to be in all of these countries meeting with many top ranking officials, truth is

there NOT meeting with him at all. He is trying but there done with him which is good for us.

He is out, done, old news he had his chance and that ended last week on the 15th.

I could say more but I'll hold off till morning.

Folks I have been very quite over the last year as there was no signs of an end in site. I do not like to post rumors as we have tons of that.

I believe we will not see a day of November without an RV, I make this claim on very good solid information, I will share this with you hopefully by this time tomorrow.

I have a lot of information here in the states as well as over seas that's all saying the same.

The Fat lady is on the stage and she is getting ready to clear her throat (step 1) and take a drink of water (step 2).

And the RV-RI of course.

I will let you know when I have positive information of step one being completed.

Have a great night all, until then PICK YOUR MAKE AND COLOR. LOLlaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

zzzzzzzzz,

zzzzzzzzz, You ABSOLUTELY AMAZE me...GREAT GREAT News, I love it!!! Thanks for all your recent postings...You've lightened my day!!!

• Downvote 1

Can someone give me a sleeping pill, the excitment is creating mega anxiety!

Here is a pill for ya, Maliki had a complaint filed on him today by al-Melkert the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq for annoying visits begging for support. Melkert claims Maliki abusing his political powers trying to gain support. The complaint was filed with Top Sh'ite Cleric al-Sistani who will contact Maliki for counseling. LOL what a man.

Edited by viper51