Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI UPDATE FROM VIPER51

viper51

Ok it appears that Mahdi is highly thought of more so than Maliki and Allawi. He is actually the PEOPLES PICK to at this point. This may be just the MAN that has enough support to get it done. It appears Allawi is taking a backseat to Mahdi and will possibly take the Presidency. EVERYONE is tired of the Maliki Allawi battels. It is unclear where Maliki will fall when Mahdi is offically nominated in the next two days. Maliki has basically went anti-american and is being influenced by Iran which is bad for him and has turned what use to be supporting blocs against him now along with many of the Iraqi people. The Kurds are in tight with Mahdi which is HUGE! If the Kurds go with Mahdi it OVER and we will see the GOI. People for the first time since I've been here I will say THIS IS THE BEST IT HAS LOOKED FOR FORMING THE GOI> We all know nothing in Iraq is etched in stone but this IS the best situation we could hope for over all. As always I will keep you posted. A little prayer would not hurt.

I've been praying about this for awhile. 1. for my sanity and 2. for this to be finalized! :D

Thats cool but if it don't come from Arinai I don't pass it on. I really don't trust the media in this matter if you know what I mean so I will wait for the first hand info from Baghdad. Hang in there.

I like that........(I really don't trust the media) COMMON SENSE is still kicking... FOLKS!!!!cool.gif

Ok it appears that Mahdi is highly thought of more so than Maliki and Allawi. He is actually the PEOPLES PICK to at this point. This may be just the MAN that has enough support to get it done. It appears Allawi is taking a backseat to Mahdi and will possibly take the Presidency. EVERYONE is tired of the Maliki Allawi battels. It is unclear where Maliki will fall when Mahdi is offically nominated in the next two days. Maliki has basically went anti-american and is being influenced by Iran which is bad for him and has turned what use to be supporting blocs against him now along with many of the Iraqi people. The Kurds are in tight with Mahdi which is HUGE! If the Kurds go with Mahdi it OVER and we will see the GOI. People for the first time since I've been here I will say THIS IS THE BEST IT HAS LOOKED FOR FORMING THE GOI> We all know nothing in Iraq is etched in stone but this IS the best situation we could hope for over all. As always I will keep you posted. A little prayer would not hurt.

I do appreciate the intel Viper.......my only question is, you say "Mahdi will be officially nominated in the next two days"

What you don't say, that I could see is....are we looking for him to be nominated as a candidate for the a position, or are we looking for him to be officially nominated as PM or President? Be careful how you read my question, we have seen many candidates nominated over the last 6-7 months without any real results. What we all NEED to see, is Mahdi officially elected to a position.

Thanks Viper......hope to hear from you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do appreciate the intel Viper.......my only question is, you say "Mahdi will be officially nominated in the next two days"

What you don't say, that I could see is....are we looking for him to be nominated as a candidate for the a position, or are we looking for him to be officially nominated as PM or President? Be careful how you read my question, we have seen many candidates nominated over the last 6-7 months without any real results. What we all NEED to see, is Mahdi officially elected to a position.

Thanks Viper......hope to hear from you!

Mahdi will be nominated as I said offically soon. He will most definately be challenged by Maliki but I do not believe Maliki can get the votes Mahdi can. For the first time I think this is the situation we have been waiting for. The Kurds are offered Speaker but will ask for Presidency more than likely. Then Allawi must agree to take speaker and not Presidency. It still has it's problems but in this arena I think agreements can be made and the GOI formed.

Edited by viper51

Mahdi will be nominated as I said offically soon. He will most definately be challenged by Maliki but I do not believe Maliki can get the votes Mahdi can. For the first time I think this is the situation we have been waiting for. The Kurds are offered Speaker but will ask for Presidency more than likely. Then Allawi must agree to take speaker and not Presidency. It still has it's problems but in this arena I think agreements can be made and the GOI formed.

Hay buddy, we appreciate and greatly depend on your good info. Thanks you so much.

Thanks Viper51....Prayin ALL The Time!!!

We're hanging with ya!!!

God Bless.

Thanks for the reply Viper!

I do VERY much like hearing from you.........& we all hope & pray this all happens soon! :)

• Upvote 1