Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's response to Dr.J & Phoenix

Niko

* Tony’s Note: Response to DrJ & Phoenix Review

October 14th, 2010 01:06 pm · Posted in

TIDBIT: This was emailed to me, so I’m unsure where it came from, maybe Dinar Vets? Either way, thank you for sharing! – DD

TONY’S NOTE: Friends, I don’t have time right now to go into ALL of the reasons why what Dr.J wrote is NONSENSE – suffice it to say that I AGREE WITH PHOENIX here. Let me point out a few errors here by Dr.J: firstly, China only holds a small percentage more Euros than it does dollars, and they LOST heavily in that deal firing (executing?) their bank manager – I wrote all about this to you last June. Remember?

Secondly, China needs this Rv and the global financial “reset” as bad as, if not worse than, everyone else. Remember how quick that EVIL GIANT the USSR, the Soviet Union unravel and “POOF!” it was gone? No more Berlin War, no more Iron Curtain, no more Cold War – all in a matter of weeks. This economic crisis threatens to unravel China the same way, broken up into perhaps a dozen countries. They are scared. They need a minimum of 10% economic growth just to keep up with their growing population and keep people working & not restless and disgruntled. Right now, they are laying off workers because the West isn’t buying from them as we suffer through the Great Recession. They need us to pull out of this!

Thirdly, the Chinese support of the Euro has been to keep it from COLLAPSING – the Euro hasn’t gained any real strength – it was at $1.49 last December, and a $1.39 now – YES, it’s up from it’s low of $1.18 – HOWEVER, that’s mostly due to the continued FALL of the dollar. The dollar is getting weaker, as is the Euro… it’s just that the dollar is weakening faster. This is why gold prices are soaring right now wheter you buy gold with dollars or Euros.

Don’t let this guy rattle you! RV IS IMMINENT!

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 4

I don't know who Tony is, but then I don't know anything about Dr. J either other than he says he has a source telling him no RV until 2012. I don't trust sources seeing how they have been 100% wrong every time. Listen to Scooter and follow the facts. Thanks for the post and GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Ratatap

tony-montana.jpg

I think when he speaks, we better listen....tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

"...in America, first you get the dinar...then you get the reval...then you get the women!"laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Been a while since I watched that movie - think I will pull it out tonight :)

GO RV !!!!!

China only holds a small percentage more Euros than it does dollars

This is a very silly statement as if it was not for China buying trillions of Euros when the Euro was sliding of the scale, it would be worth far less than now.

China upheld the slide & has boat loads of Euro so the above statement doesn’t add up.

Do some research first before you comment

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a very silly statement as if it was not for China buying trillions of Euros when the Euro was sliding of the scale, it would be worth far less than now.

China upheld the slide & has boat loads of Euro so the above statement doesn’t add up.

Do some research first before you comment

China is buying trillions of Euros? Can you back this up with anything besides your opinion? How many Euros are even out there?

• Upvote 1

For everyone's information, his real name is........TONY BENNETT 'cause he's singing our favorite song -

RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :bow: T T T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E :bow::bow::bow:

"It's RV Time, in San Francisco......High on a hill, I'm screaming loud.

Now I've got mega million bucks....gonna go eat Peking duck, because I can.........

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 2