Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ebay dinar purchases

mr lotto

a video on dinarbanker.com states that if you bought dinars on e-bay or other site and they did not have a recent audit along with other documents,that even if the dinars were not stolen or any other not legal source ,they will not be able to be exchanged for usd?does that mean that we that bought most of our dinars way back when on e-bay before any of this was known that we are out of luck?can anyone get the real answers?if the notes are not counterfit or stolen why would they not be goot?? help mr lotto

I don't think so, if you have REAL Dinar they will be exchanged for US Dollars when the time comes. Don't lose any sleep over it. It would take them years to be able to track every single serial number off those bills, think about how many bills are out there.

I don't think so, if you have REAL Dinar they will be exchanged for US Dollars when the time comes. Don't lose any sleep over it. It would take them years to be able to track every single serial number off those bills, think about how many bills are out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a video on dinarbanker.com states that if you bought dinars on e-bay or other site and they did not have a recent audit along with other documents,that even if the dinars were not stolen or any other not legal source ,they will not be able to be exchanged for usd?does that mean that we that bought most of our dinars way back when on e-bay before any of this was known that we are out of luck?can anyone get the real answers?if the notes are not counterfit or stolen why would they not be goot?? help mr lotto

Just plan on trading in with Ali...there you'll have no problems - Dinars are dinars....! He originated the $150, and now Ty is trying to match him....JMHO...! You can always use a bank, but will pay significantly more because of the bank spread...!

RON B)

• Upvote 2

if they tell you you can't trade them in, just send them to me, I'll dispose of them properly for you.... :lol::P

• Downvote 1

That's like saying you can't use a passport for identification, do you realize what your asking? So let me get this straight, I live in Egypt for a couple of years and pick up several currencies while I'm there due to travel. Some how if I don't have a reciept from some half baked dinar broker in the states the currency is no good, what???? Use your grey matter and ignor these con-men.

Just plan on trading in with Ali...there you'll have no problems - Dinars are dinars....! He originated the $150, and now Ty is trying to match him....JMHO...! You can always use a bank, but will pay significantly more because of the bank spread...!

RON B)

ron no disrespect here pal but how does ali avoid the bank spread,my assumption is he will match the banks rate then charge $150 meaning you pay more.